List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Is Hope going to dump Wyatt over the Diamond Heist

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Hope going to dump Wyatt over the Diamond Heist

Started by Star Steffy at 2014/01/20 09:32AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/20 10:52PM, Views: 1591, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/20 09:32AM
    Is Hope going to dump Wyatt over the Diamond Heist
    Star Steffy

Is Hope going to dump Wyatt over the Diamond Heist…should their relationship be determined by one mistake Wyatt did? How many times did the Waffle Boy mess up…Hmmmm…too many times for me to list. What do you think Hope should do?

#2   2014/01/20 10:12AM
    Re: Is Hope going to dump Wyatt over the Diamond Heist
    daisy1984

Quote Star Steffy: Is Hope going to dump Wyatt over the Diamond Heist…should their relationship be determined by one mistake Wyatt did? How many times did the Waffle Boy mess up…Hmmmm…too many times for me to list. What do you think Hope should do?

I think there is something inherently wrong with a guy who thinks there is nothing wrong with pretending to steal a diamond to get publicity and impress your girlfriend. What if they jewel theives had not shown up? How would Wyatt have explained the missing diamond? I would imagine it would have reflected badly on Charlie who was supposed to be guarding it. This is not a mistake. The guy is basically dishonest.

#3   2014/01/20 10:28AM
    soapsIMO

I hope Hope doesnt break up with wyatt over the heist. If she does, all that will happen is that she will go back to Liam and that ship has sailed and come back to port and sailed again, more than a carnival cruise line ship. When Liam first came to town I liked Liam and Hope together. Over the years each character has grown and developed and they are just not good together anymore.

#4   2014/01/20 10:35AM
    OldfishNewpond

Quote Star Steffy: Is Hope going to dump Wyatt over the Diamond Heist…should their relationship be determined by one mistake Wyatt did? How many times did the Waffle Boy mess up…Hmmmm…too many times for me to list. What do you think Hope should do?

I must be old fashion, I thought in order to be someone's girlfriend you guys decided on it together and added the title.... My guess is ya... she's going to "break up" with him but not for long.

#5   2014/01/20 10:41AM
    Barbyboo

No she may rant but she loves him he is funny unpredictable and not a lump like Liam, she looked like she just wanted Liam to stop talking when she saw him...I think she's getting really sick of liam

#6   2014/01/20 10:46AM
    daisy1984

Quote Barbyboo: No she may rant but she loves him he is funny unpredictable and not a lump like Liam, she looked like she just wanted Liam to stop talking when she saw him...I think she's getting really sick of liam

I find it hard to believe she loves either of these guys.

#7   2014/01/20 10:46AM
    georgiagirl0822

Quote daisy1984:

I think there is something inherently wrong with a guy who thinks there is nothing wrong with pretending to steal a diamond to get publicity and impress your girlfriend. What

if they jewel theives had not shown up? How would Wyatt have explained the missing diamond? I would imagine it would have reflected ll said!badly on Charlie who was supposed to be guarding it. This is not a mistake. The guy is basically dishonest.

Well said! My feelings exactly! Not to mention he has put Forrester Creations at risk for a huge scandal. And he laughed the entire time he was doing it.

#8   2014/01/20 10:48AM
    Evita

I hope not. They belong together - dim-witted, noodle Hope and stalker Wyatt. And the added bonus is psycho Quinn as a mother-in-law. Keep them together forever and ever.

#9   2014/01/20 10:49AM
    Barbyboo

Come on they are two youngsters falling in love and having fun...Wyatt was not stealing it and I think deep down you know he isn't a thief...

#10   2014/01/20 10:52AM
    Evita

Quote Barbyboo: No she may rant but she loves him he is funny unpredictable and not a lump like Liam, she looked like she just wanted Liam to stop talking when she saw him...I think she's getting really sick of liam

Agree with most of this. Dim-witted Hope probably loves him because he is such a great catch. What's not to love. High school equivalency. Stalker-like mentality. Tries too hard. Psycho mother. Likely not related to Bill and therefore no money. Thief who stole a diamond and covered it up. Put them together now.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list