List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoilers from Soap Opera Central

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Spoilers from Soap Opera Central

Started by Enoughalready at 2014/01/19 06:04AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/19 07:15PM, Views: 1710, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/19 06:04AM
    Spoilers from Soap Opera Central
    Enoughalready

Copy and pasting content from other sites is not allowed. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/20 04:03PM
    #2   2014/01/19 06:35AM
    Re: Spoilers from Soap Opera Central
    biggalow jones

i just can't believe how many triangles they will have going in February, they might as well add Donna and Pam into the mix,why not everyone else is in a triangle,i am sure glad i am not watching anymore.i stopped watching after the last failed wedding between Hope and Liam. at least i can see where the baby daddy question will be, because it sounds like Hope will have sex with Wyatt then get mad at Wyatt, go back to Liam for a short time, have sex with him, then get mad at him and go back to Wyatt and have sex with him.that's gross. my head hurts just thinking about it.she will without a doubt need to douche everyday just to try to keep it clean.hahahaha

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/19 06:44AM
    #3   2014/01/19 06:57AM
    LoganH8tr

Does anyone else think that these spoilers sound alot like what is currently showing....with just a little change here or there? Nothing new and just same old same old.

#4   2014/01/19 07:29AM
    biggalow jones

Quote LoganH8tr: Does anyone else think that these spoilers sound alot like what is currently showing....with just a little change here or there? Nothing new and just same old same old.

a big fat YEP except for one or two new people thrown in the mix, YEP

#5   2014/01/19 08:37AM
    zenstella

"Bill rejects a reunion with Katie in favor of pursuing Brooke"

Are you SERIOUS?? How long can they drag this same crap and SAME LINES out over and over and day after day, week after week and MONTH AFTER MONTH???

#6   2014/01/19 08:50AM
    vikis3

Yea! Thomas returns...he can join his father to oust the Logan boy

#7   2014/01/19 09:33AM
    biggalow jones

Quote vikis3: Yea! Thomas returns...he can join his father to oust the Logan boy

how many times do people have to say rick is not a logan he is a forrester, more forrester then ridge or thomas because unlike ridge and thomas he is a blood forrester.
    there you have it the history behind the forrester puzzle.i hope it's clear to you now.

#8   2014/01/19 09:54AM
    PattyL

Quote biggalow jones:
    Quote vikis3: Yea! Thomas returns...he can join his father to oust the Logan boy

how many times do people have to say rick is not a logan he is a forrester, more forrester then ridge or thomas because unlike ridge and thomas he is a blood forrester.
    there you have it the history behind the forrester puzzle.i hope it's clear to you now.

Will tell you why Rick is a Logan. He cries and whines all the time. He can't design an handkerchief. He can't conduct a meeting, without help in explaining it, and, getting help in running the meeting. He is not a Forrester at FC. He is a Logan at FC. That means, he is out of place. Out of his league. Now, Eric will tell ANYONE that listen, that Ridge is his son. He know the full details of FC. He knows how to design. He knows how to run the company, without asking Eric to help him finish his sentences in the meeting. Heck, Thomas does his job, and, does it with needing a help. Rick can't even read a design, to explain the depth of it.

#9   2014/01/19 03:22PM
    vikis3

Quote biggalow jones:

Now did I say that he didn't have any Forrester in him? H e just happens to be more of a Logan

#10   2014/01/19 03:41PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Enoughalready: Get a sneak peek at what you can expect on B&B during February Sweeps.

Bill and Ridge face off

Wyatt plans a trip that will take his relationship with Hope to the next level

Caroline concocts a plan to aid Rick

Bill finds himself torn between two women

Katie receives a tempting dinner invitation from a handsome man

Hope asks Rick for advice

Quinn interferes with Liam’s plan

Oliver and Maya’s innocent conversation sends them in an unexpected direction

Quinn threatens Charlie against further revelations

Pam finds herself on the receiving end of a charm campaign from Quinn

Quinn hopes to establish an inside track with Eric… and Eric’s family business

Brooke and Katie try to figure out what Ridge is really thinking

Wyatt and Hope enjoy a stop on their trip

A marriage proposal is made

A sneak peek at next week
    A proposal of marriage leads to a couple making love together for the first time

Pam ignores Quinn’s begging and tells Liam the truth

Liam tells Hope

A furious Hope has it out with Wyatt

Wyatt uses every tool in his arsenal as he tries to justify his behavior and beg for forgiveness

Eric and Rick’s worries about Hope and Forrester Creations are compounded by Pam’s news about Wyatt

Bill employs Justin to dig up dirt on Ridge

Rick wonders what Ridge’s intentions are for his mother

Katie tries to bring a wronged couple back together

A guilty Maya worries about hiding what happened with Oliver from Carter

Donna worries that Quinn and Wyatt’s exposure will only bring more trouble

Aly apologizes for doubting Liam but holds firmly to her convictions about Hope

Down the road previews

Hope is betrayed again

Liam and Wyatt continue their quests for Hope’s love

Nicole, an old girlfriend, complicates things for Wyatt and Hope

Quinn’s partiality for Wyatt may create a blind spot as far as Liam is concerned

Ridge becomes embroiled in a love battle as he struggles to accept Brooke’s affair

A new quadrangle develops between Brooke, Bill, Katie and Ridge

Bill rejects a reunion with Katie in favor of pursuing Brooke

Rick and Caroline work together to oppose Ridge at Forrester Creations

Ridge reveals that his time away included a life changing event

Maya and Carter deal with an interloper that throws their relationship into a triangle

Aly attracts some romantic attention as her crush on Liam continues

A posh British sex kitten attracts attention when she arrives in Los Angeles

Thomas returns

Gees a Wyatt x gal pal enough is enough! It's getting out of hand it's no joke the triangles stink. Ps can I say suck ? Well they do

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/19 03:44PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list