List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: so brooke hurt her sister just bc she was horny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

so brooke hurt her sister just bc she was horny

Started by babez at 2014/01/08 04:02AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 09:38AM, Views: 894, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/01/09 05:35AM
    Re: so brooke hurt her sister just bc she was horny
    Steffy rocks

HO not only screwed her brother in law she used her sister's ILLNESS to do so !!! She is scum of this Earth !!!

#12   2014/01/09 08:22AM
    stargaze

Quote bethonly: it's not so much that brooke was horny as it was that Katie was frigid. so she started pushing bill on brooke ... not knowing that was where his mind and heart were anyway. he had already followed her to big bear and had his first kiss. after that, there was no turning back for him. brooke didn't pursue bill, katie helped bill pursue brooke.

Just because your too tired to have sex does not mean that she was attempting to push Brooke and Bill together. I mean Katie nievely took Brooke and Bill's word that there was nothing between them when she confronted them about the kiss that they had shared at Big Bear. They made it sound like the kiss was just offering comfort following Stephanie's death. I will admit that Brooke did not actively pursue Bill but she did not really make any great effort to stop Bill's pursuit of her.

I mean when you arrange a nice romantic dinner for your sister and her husband ( you know that Katie has been having trouble connecting with Bill in part because of his drinking) you make sure that Bill's favourite drink is available so that he can have a before dinner drink. I think that from everything that Katie had been saying about Bill's drinking Brooke knew that this would be a sore spot with Katie while at the same time letting Bill know that she thought Katie was wrong. Brooke did not support her sister. Then Bill asks Brooke to show him her lingerie and Brooke strips off her dress to show her sister's husband who isn't getting much and has let Brooke know that he has not forgotten their kiss. I have to ask, how did Katie make Bill and Brooke decide that this was acceptable behavior when Katie was upstairs taking care of Will's needs. How is frolicking around on the bed at Forrester Katie pushing Bill and Brooke together. Oh right Katie was too busy at home taking care of Will, trying to make up for abandoning him when she was ill to attend the fashion show. Then we have the incident of Bill driving drunk and running into Brooke. So rather than take him home where Katie could point at this as the reason for her concern over his drinking Brooke takes him home and rather than put Bill in the guest room she puts him in her bed and calls her sister up to tell her that Bill will not be home tonight. This was followed her indicating to Katie that if she wanted Bill she could have him. While Brooke did sleep in the guest room she managed to be on the bed in her nightwear with Bill when Katie arrived. All I see here is two people that did not want to be told about Bill's drinking problem and that is on them rather than Katie. With all of Brooke's actions towards Katie and Bill's actions is it really any wonder that Katie did not believe that they had not already had sex and that it that because of her exhaustion she was ready to give up the fight. Brooke always says "Go back to Katie" but she also always make sure that she is there to listen to Bill and support Bill's way of thinking rather than her sister's.

Ridge will never know the whole truth because Brooke is the only one in possession of most of the facts but she will continually spin them so as to try to but the blame on Katie. Brooke does not even seem to put any of the blame on Bill. Brooke will never mention the time she went to get Will's blanket and got a full frontal view of Bill. She will never tell anyone about her stripping in her sister's living room. She will not be reporting on her many many conversations with Bill wherein she kept putting Katie down and supporting Bill.

#13   2014/01/09 08:32AM
    atilla

Hope is cast her mothers image, a conniving hot-box whose female parts drive her life. She also is as air-headed as Brooke.

#14   2014/01/09 08:50AM
    Please_listen

What are her words to Ridge saying? I've WAITED for this moment all while you were gone, meaning ALL while she was with 2 Cent Willie, she was secretly killing time til she could have who she really wanted.

What 2 Cent Willie is about to face is some harsh ego crushing THRUTHS, the same that Nick had to swallow, Thorne, Eric and Deacon, no matter how good you bone Brooke, you still aint Ridge. No matter how GOOD and LOYAL to Brooke you are, you are STILL not Ridge. Some women don't love the men that are GOOD for them, but the ones that are more hard to get to be good to them. It's too easy knowing 2 Cent willie is completely under her spell, right now, Ridge is more attractive because he's rejecting her, and now she's gotta prove she still has it, by getting Ridge back at all cost.

Toss a woman in that equation and it's like throwing gas on a fire, watch Brooke SUDDENLY have an epiphany, it's YOU RIDGE, it'a ALWAYS been you and always will be, there will never be ANY man for me, but YOuuuuu Wiiiidddggggeeee"

That's the harsh truth 2 Cent Willie is on the verge of hearing, just watch.

#15   2014/01/09 09:26AM
    Cookie352

There is no excuse for Brooke having an affair with her sister husband. Katie has no fault she had PPD and she almost died giving birth. Her husband and sister should have been trying to help her not have an affair. Sisters should always have each others back. No man is worth breaking up sisters.

#16   2014/01/09 09:38AM
    Please_listen

Quote Cookie352: There is no excuse for Brooke having an affair with her sister husband. Katie has no fault she had PPD and she almost died giving birth. Her husband and sister should have been trying to help her not have an affair. Sisters should always have each others back. No man is worth breaking up sisters.

IF your sister had clinicly died on the table giving birth to her husband's child, then started showing signs of depression, and not behaving like I know her to, being a woman, I would recognize the signs of PPD, not wanting to bond with your child, after risking your life to have him, what idiot doesn't know, that's not my sister and she is in trouble.

Instead, Brooke allowed her sister's husband to talk about her sister like a dog, she let him demean her as a woman by saying she's not satisfying his sexual needs, after risking her life to give me a son... I would have went so F&&&&&& off on his triflin selfish shallow a$$, NOT agreed with him and took his side against my sick sister.

MOST Sisters would have whooped 2 Cent Willie's A$$ for disrespecting her baby sister, but not Brooke she got off on being called MORE WOMAN than my wife, that's all that mattered to Brooke, that 2 Cent Willie saw her as more woman than Katie, that did it for her sick twisted a$$.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list