List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Ridge and Katie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ridge and Katie

Started by menagilda at 2013/12/30 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/06 02:05PM, Views: 4048, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/30 02:14PM
    Re: Ridge and Katie
    bnb fan

Yeah, I didn't understand the flashbacks from Bill when the very next day he is begging Brook to take him back...wth??

I would love to see Ridge and Quinn and Ridge and Katie - Brook going toe to toe with Quinn would be awesome, IMO Quinn would make Brook cry in fear.

Quinn, can stick it to Bill too... This show has such great actors, why do they feel so bent on putting the Ligans into each storyline??

#12   2013/12/30 02:17PM
    moneytalks

Quote Layngel:
    Quote bnb fan: The two of them would be a great match. I do see Ridge bringing some utter real ness to the storyline. Katie needs that, and the way Ridge handled Brook dismissing her, was great, she more then deserves that.

Ridge Katie vs Brook Bill....which is the stronger couple here?? IMO, Kridge trumps.

It would be interesting. I am not sure who would make the stronger couple. I don't see Brill ever lasting long because of the circumstances they got together with. Plus Bill was having visions of Katie the other day. Kridge .. hmm not sure, but it would be different and interesting. I just think if it is a revenge relationship it won't work.

Looking at what Katie has - CEO of Spencer, doing a great job of raising Will by herself and organizing her life to include him - no boarding schools will be necessary - Worthwhile people like Karen at her back..
    Looking at what Ridge will have ... and Ridge will have his old CEO position back because Eric will step down from a job he was never really suited for...
    Compare to what Bill has - no job, hobbies like riding his bikes and mountain climbing and just hangin around with Brooke.
    and Brooke has a bedroom line that she doesn't want to be seen wearing because younger bodies look better and her tears and guilts.
    Which one looks like the power couple?

No contest right?

But the writers will never allow it.

#13   2013/12/30 02:32PM
    bnb fan

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote bnb fan: The two of them would be a great match. I do see Ridge bringing some utter real ness to the storyline. Katie needs that, and the way Ridge handled Brook dismissing her, was great, she more then deserves that.

Ridge Katie vs Brook Bill....which is the stronger couple here?? IMO, Kridge trumps.

It would be interesting. I am not sure who would make the stronger couple. I don't see Brill ever lasting long because of the circumstances they got together with. Plus Bill was having visions of Katie the other day. Kridge .. hmm not sure, but it would be different and interesting. I just think if it is a revenge relationship it won't work.

Looking at what Katie has - CEO of Spencer, doing a great job of raising Will by herself and organizing her life to include him - no boarding schools will be necessary - Worthwhile people like Karen at her back..
    Looking at what Ridge will have ... and Ridge will have his old CEO position back because Eric will step down from a job he was never really suited for...
    Compare to what Bill has - no job, hobbies like riding his bikes and mountain climbing and just hangin around with Brooke.
    and Brooke has a bedroom line that she doesn't want to be seen wearing because younger bodies look better and her tears and guilts.

No contest right?

Yeah, I know the writers will not allow Brook to look inferior....but she is, she needs to take responsibility and show humility and shame.

#14   2013/12/30 02:37PM
    Layngel

Quote bnb fan: Yeah, I didn't understand the flashbacks from Bill when the very next day he is begging Brook to take him back...wth??

I would love to see Ridge and Quinn and Ridge and Katie - Brook going toe to toe with Quinn would be awesome, IMO Quinn would make Brook cry in fear.

Quinn, can stick it to Bill too... This show has such great actors, why do they feel so bent on putting the Ligans into each storyline??

They do with the Spencers as well. I like the Logans, but miss the Hayes group as well. I think the Foressters are making a come back.

I agree about the visions of Katie. Bill is trying to have his cake and eat it too

#15   2013/12/30 02:40PM
    Layngel

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote Layngel:

No contest right?

They might. I think they are alluding to it. Yes Katie and Ridge would make a power couple and very successful. If they did it for honest feelings I would support it as I want to see my girl Katie happy.

I do think Brooke still has it going on. Her bedroom line though, she put on hold for Bill. I think she needs to get back to her career.

Bill?? Lol at him. He is busy chilling with Chinese food at Liam's cave..I mean cliff home sending stupid emails to Brooke and lusting after his ex that he scammed. He is a gigolo now, and it is sad. He used to be cool.

#16   2013/12/30 02:49PM
    bethonly

yeah ridge walked out on brooke right aftter he found out she's in love with bill. then he called her and she didn't answer. wonder what that was about. I can just see Katie falling for someone who was a father figure to her for several years of her life. that's soapland for you. I hope they do get together though because that leaves brooke free for bill. can't help it. I love those two together.

#17   2013/12/30 03:04PM
    longtime viewer

Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Ridge and Katie together - then Bill, overcome with jealousy, trying to get Katie back also - let's have 2 men fighting over ANYBODY but brooke or hope -
    let's see brooke and hope lose all the men altogether -
    But for starters Ridge and Katie - yes yes yes

#18   2013/12/30 03:10PM
    Layngel

Quote longtime viewer: Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Ridge and Katie together - then Bill, overcome with jealousy, trying to get Katie back also - let's have 2 men fighting over ANYBODY but brooke or hope -
    let's see brooke and hope lose all the men altogether -
    But for starters Ridge and Katie - yes yes yes

I don't hate Brooke or Hope, but I would love to see Katie having 2 men after her! I love her! I have a gut feeling that if Bill saw someone after Katie he would change his tune about her. He can say this or that and he may want Brooke...but I just really feel he would lose it to jealousy if he say Katie with a new man.

#19   2013/12/30 04:19PM
    Lialovessoaps

Ridge and Katie would be all about spite, and I don't want to see that. He can't get mad at Bill for seeing Katie's sister, and then turn around and begin seeing Brooke's. He needs to find a totally different woman.

#20   2013/12/30 04:44PM
    kaleerose

I have been watching this show for a long time.
    Katie is not an innocent!!! She slept with Nick on the Island!! He was Brooke'sHusband PEOPLE!!
    Meantime.. This would not have happened if Ridge would have not been so wishy washy all of Brooke's married life going back and forth with Taylor!! dumping Brooke all the time!!
    Katie should jump over that desk and tell Ridge he is a pansy!! And it is his fault that her marriage was ruined!! And quit running in and out of her sister's marriage and stepping on her sister's heart. Ridge and Katie have both hurt Brooke in the past. Now go back and fight for her . Because she wants her man!! SHe wants Bill!! Don't let Bill worm his way in… Now that is WRITING!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/30 04:47PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list