List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: YAY! LIAM FOUND WYATT And says,Wyatt Get OUT LOL!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

YAY! LIAM FOUND WYATT And says,Wyatt Get OUT LOL!

Started by Brooke_HopeBeautiez at 2013/12/26 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/30 10:41AM, Views: 2868, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/12/27 04:36AM
    Re: YAY! LIAM FOUND WYATT And says,Wyatt Get OUT LOL!
    june65

I don't think that Hope was immature acting when she left Liam at the alter. I think Hope has been immature chasing Liam and believing him when he married to steffy he was in love with Hope. I think this was the most mature act Hope has shown in years.

Hope going to Hawaii, not committed to wyatt, and getting away from LA for awhile, would have been perfect. If Liam didn't show up trying to break her door down.

Liam is just despariate, he is alone. He turns down steffy request to be her babymaker. But he has waffled so much Hope isn't putting up with it.

Why would Hope want to be with Liam, when he started acting like he could tell her what she was going to do and who she worked with. Liam head is getting so big on taking charge and dictating that it is getting scary.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/27 04:42AM
    #32   2013/12/27 09:07AM
    bethonly

Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote bethonly: hope looks goooood in a bikini. she's got the cutest shape. wow! yeah, liam is after his woman. he never did this for that other woman, what's her name?

Hey Beth!

What's her name is STEFFY!!!

Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Star Steffy

oh right! her too. I was thinking about amber. lol

#33   2013/12/27 09:10AM
    sassysecretary

You have a good point except I would like Liam to be Deacon's son which would make Hope & Liam brother and sister. Bingo

#34   2013/12/27 09:12AM
    sassysecretary

Very good point except I would like to see that Liam is Hope's brother. Liam's father is Deacon. Bingo!!!!
    I bet you didn't see that coming. Do you think the BB writers would like suggestions like that?

#35   2013/12/27 09:18AM
    sassysecretary

Hey give Wyatt some slack. It was Wyatt's vacation to get away and leave them all alone. It's not his fault that the run away bride,Hope followed him and wanted to go with him. He didn't ask her to come, she told him she was coming. Now Liam has the nerve to tell Wyatt to get out. Liam and Hope crashed his vacation like some crash weddings. Oh, that's Liam and Hope that crashes wedding.

#36   2013/12/27 09:19AM
    roadie

Hey Bella Happy Holidays

Let's not forget that if this was Liam he would have already been married to another woman. If this was Liam he would have already had sex with another woman. Liam had his chance with Hope on many many many occasions and he screwed up everytime because Hope wasn't there to babysit him 24/7. That's not love. Love is not having sex with a woman five seconds after Hope leaves her ring. he also refused to give Stef up as his little buddy for Hope. He doesn't deserve her and never will. Liam needs to be kicked to the curb. Hope needs to never look back. She looked smoking hot in that bikini and he looked smoking hot shirtless. Those two have it all and look great together. Liam looks like a boy next to Wyatt. I have to disagree with you on this one. Liam does not deserve her and never has. He made that clear when he married Stef the first time instead of going to Hope. He made it clear when he got her pregnant. He made it clear when he lost faith in Hope and rolled around on the bed with her in Italy. Remember those things and don't ever forget. It will take Liam no time to jump into bed with Ally his new groupie. Will you still be rooting for LOPE then?

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez: hee hee! glad liam telling wyatt GET OUT...LOL hope look daze
    lol
    :) so good today seeing liam get his girl.lol

(Even if he is"bangin'on door and yellin like a caveman again
    I love him and hope together and want a wedding damn it! lol
    adios!

~Bella~

#37   2013/12/27 10:46AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote june65:

I think this was the most mature act Hope has shown in years.

Hope going to Hawaii, not committed to wyatt, and getting away from LA for awhile, would have been perfect.

If Liam didn't show up trying to break her door down.

Liam is just despariate, he is alone. He turns down steffy request to be her babymaker. But he has waffled so much Hope isn't putting up with it.

i agree to the above part of ur post ... afternoon!
    before i start watching bold now. i want to say the fact she
    "ran off
    Before learning what has happen was not imo a mature move.
    But prior has been very mature.jmho though throughout it all
    and mature is also telling liam i LOVE U,but i m goin'away.
    for a while,a day or two.

That is how i would have done it,and i agree with u on the
    "yes liam told steffi he is not gettin her pregnant"but she
    knowing their history games lies,dishonor,etc.it just really
    felt familiar,as if he was still lieing to her.

adios

~Bella~

#38   2013/12/30 10:41AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote Barbyboo: When she's with Wyatt she's fresh when she's with Liam she's a bore...dump liam

i think hope is FRESH all year round,but hey that's just me!

happy monday all! time to go wath!

adios...

~bella

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list