List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Ridge and Katie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ridge and Katie

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/12/22 09:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/22 09:49AM, Views: 379, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/12/22 09:19AM
    Ridge and Katie
    Barbyboo

Sorry just don't see it, thought they were hireing a new 40 year old for her...isn't that what the casting call was for?

#2   2013/12/22 09:41AM
    Re: Ridge and Katie
    moneytalks

Ridge and Katie look fine age wise to me. I hope she doesn't get back with Bill. I found the Brooke thing quite off to the extent that when Brooke was in the hospital stroking Katie's hair while she was unconscious I wanted to say "Get your filthy hands off her!" I was pretty amazed at having that sort of reaction about a soap.
    Now that those hands have been all over Bill and his have been all over Brooke I really don't want to see Bill and Katie back together.
    Don't know why this couple have managed to give me the revolted shivers. It's not my usual type of reaction.

#3   2013/12/22 09:49AM
    Re: Ridge and Katie
    scrappie

Yeah I thought they had put out a casting call for a new man.

They need to hire someone else!! Donna and Brooke had sex with Eric. Brooke and Katie had sex with Bill. Brooke, Katie, and Bridgette all had sex with Nick. Donna came close to it with both Ridge and Nick. Bridgette and Ridge were kissing. Now they want to put Katie and Ridge together. Nasty, nasty, nasty the way the Logan women are going behind their sister's, daughter's, aunts and such with these same men.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list