List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Quinn and Wyatt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Quinn and Wyatt

Started by mimi1211 at 2013/12/03 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/04 12:36PM, Views: 1361, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/03 11:13AM
    Quinn and Wyatt
    mimi1211

Please get rid of this storyline. It is terrible!!! YOu are losing viewers!!!

#2   2013/12/03 11:40AM
    Re: Quinn and Wyatt
    bnb fan

Quote mimi1211: Please get rid of this storyline. It is terrible!!! YOu are losing viewers!!!

I think Quinn and Wyatt are great. I am actually watching more because of them. Quinn is a great mix of Stephanie's dominance and Taylor's moral ground. She is schemy like Steffy and IMO she fits so well with Bill. I think Quinn is a huge threat to Brooke and Donna and I'm sure Katie because she is smart, gorgeous, mean, and spunky...loving her!

#3   2013/12/03 11:46AM
    Barbyboo

Oh I like them nice to have new blood sick of Hopey and sex starved Brooke

#4   2013/12/03 11:47AM
    bethonly

there's something definitely "off" about Quinn. that face was pure evil at the last of the show. no wonder they're shipping her off to paris next week. doesn't she get fired this week? from forrester?

#5   2013/12/03 11:52AM
    bethonly

no, it's next week she gets fired and calls steffy to tell her liams available. then steffy arrives Thursday and she and Quinn leave for paris Friday.

#6   2013/12/03 12:00PM
    Lialovessoaps

Why would Steffy go anywhere with her? She's not only a stranger, but the woman who used Liam's video to Steffy as a tool to break up he and Hope. Obviously Liam hasn't filled her in on Quinn and Wyatt for this to happen.

#7   2013/12/03 12:09PM
    APRIL JOY

Maybe steffy will act as if she is going along with what Quinn wants. Maybe steffy will be able to get her on video Quinn plotting to break Liam and hope up once and for all.maybe we will find out that Quinn has gotten rid of Wyatt past love in order to keep him close to her in order to find the woman she wants for him.that Wyatt his self will incriminate himself as well to how far he will go to get hope and that includes breaking the law or setting up Liam to get hope.

#8   2013/12/03 01:12PM
    Havasu addict

I dont think steffy would care what Quinn did even if this was real life and not being written by someone else.

#9   2013/12/03 03:49PM
    sonny6

Quote bnb fan:
    Quote mimi1211: Please get rid of this storyline. It is terrible!!! YOu are losing viewers!!!

I think Quinn and Wyatt are great. I am actually watching more because of them. Quinn is a great mix of Stephanie's dominance and Taylor's moral ground. She is schemy like Steffy and IMO she fits so well with Bill. I think Quinn is a huge threat to Brooke and Donna and I'm sure Katie because she is smart, gorgeous, mean, and spunky...loving her!

What BNB said. also the reason I am watching B&B.

#10   2013/12/03 03:58PM
    bnb fan

Quote sonny6:
    Quote bnb fan:

What BNB said. also the reason I am watching B&B.

Wyatt is bringing a really fresh personality to the show too, the show really needed a strong family like the Fullers who know how to work hard for what they have and they have pride and raw street smarts which is so awesome!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list