List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: How many times Brooke has been married?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How many times Brooke has been married?

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/12/01 10:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/01 02:33PM, Views: 1448, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/12/01 10:40AM
    How many times Brooke has been married?
    Axl Rose

Because I know Brooke she has been married a lot of times that much I know but as for her ex-husbands the only ones I know of are Ridge, Nick, Eric, and Whip but other than that I also know that her and Ridge have been married a handful of times but I am not sure how many times exactly but I do know that she was married to Eric I think once or twice and then she was married to Whip but who else was she married too?

#2   2013/12/01 12:15PM
    Re: How many times Brooke has been married?
    BETTYBOOP68

Quote Axl Rose: Because I know Brooke she has been married a lot of times that much I know but as for her ex-husbands the only ones I know of are Ridge, Nick, Eric, and Whip but other than that I also know that her and Ridge have been married a handful of times but I am not sure how many times exactly but I do know that she was married to Eric I think once or twice and then she was married to Whip but who else was she married too?

I think these are her husbands

Eric
    Grant Chambers
    Ridge
    Whip Jones
    Nick Marone

But she married Ridge MANY times
    and Eric twice

So five husbands but lots of weddings

She's the Erica Kane of B&B

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/01 12:16PM
    #3   2013/12/01 12:23PM
    missing atwt

Quote BETTYBOOP68:
    Quote Axl Rose: Because I know Brooke she has been married a lot of times that much I know but as for her ex-husbands the only ones I know of are Ridge, Nick, Eric, and Whip but other than that I also know that her and Ridge have been married a handful of times but I am not sure how many times exactly but I do know that she was married to Eric I think once or twice and then she was married to Whip but who else was she married too?

Eric
    Grant Chambers
    Ridge
    Whip Jones
    Nick Marone

and Eric twice

Lol . I remember seeing KKL on the Talk she even made a joke about it.

#4   2013/12/01 12:48PM
    Axl Rose

Quote BETTYBOOP68:

Eric
    Grant Chambers
    Ridge
    Whip Jones
    Nick Marone

and Eric twice

Lol I know right but I just hope her and Bill don't get married

#5   2013/12/01 01:56PM
    BETTYBOOP68

[quote]Quote Axl Rose: [quote]Quote just hope her and Bill don't get married[/quote]

Well I can't agree there. I want Brill to marry and I want Bill to be her last husband and only 'til death do us part.
    I love Brill I know its a soap so fat chance of that

#6   2013/12/01 02:33PM
    bethonly

[quote]Quote BETTYBOOP68: [quote]Quote Axl Rose: [quote]Quote just hope her and Bill don't get married[/quote]

Well I can't agree there. I want Brill to marry and I want Bill to be her last husband and only 'til death do us part.
    I love Brill I know its a soap so fat chance of that [/quote]

that's all I want for Christmas. a brill wedding.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list