List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Wyatt really not Bill's son?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wyatt really not Bill's son?

Started by AbbieSue at 2013/11/22 09:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 10:42PM, Views: 517, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/11/22 09:18PM
    Wyatt really not Bill's son?
    AbbieSue

I mentioned this in another thread, so, thought it would be a good topic of discussion?

Really? Bill Spencer not demanding a DNA test? A woman tells him, " he's your son" and her takes her word for it? Quinn could very well have been with someone else around the same time....Bill doesn't even KNOW if Wyatt IS the age Quinn says, he could be older, as in, he was conceived AFTER Bill and Quinn split. A year, or two, really doesn't show.

Who thinks, Bill would have immediately demanded the test before just blindly welcoming Wyatt with open arms?

#2   2013/11/22 10:42PM
    Re: Wyatt really not Bill's son?
    lornaree

Quote AbbieSue: I mentioned this in another thread, so, thought it would be a good topic of discussion?

Really? Bill Spencer not demanding a DNA test? A woman tells him, " he's your son" and her takes her word for it? Quinn could very well have been with someone else around the same time....Bill doesn't even KNOW if Wyatt IS the age Quinn says, he could be older, as in, he was conceived AFTER Bill and Quinn split. A year, or two, really doesn't show.

Who thinks, Bill would have immediately demanded the test before just blindly welcoming Wyatt with open arms?

I just think you might have something here. Maybe thats why Quinn acts the way she does around Bill. Always keeping him at a distance.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list