List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Highest Ratings In 6 Years and Evening Eppys!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Highest Ratings In 6 Years and Evening Eppys!!!

Started by JaneDear at 2013/11/22 11:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/23 11:42AM, Views: 448, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/11/22 11:32AM
    Highest Ratings In 6 Years and Evening Eppys!!!
    JaneDear

Great News!! According to Soap Central B&B's ratings are higher then they've been in 6 years!! The show is doing phenomenal!! In fact the show is doing so good, if you missed an episode one day, soon you can watch it that night on TVGN. How cool is that!! B&B is Awesome!!

#2   2013/11/22 12:31PM
    Re: Highest Ratings In 6 Years and Evening Eppys!!!
    LucyT

Quote JaneDear: Great News!! According to Soap Central B&B's ratings are higher then they've been in 6 years!! The show is doing phenomenal!! In fact the show is doing so good, if you missed an episode one day, soon you can watch it that night on TVGN. How cool is that!! B&B is Awesome!!

I didn't know that! great news thanks for sharing!!!

#3   2013/11/22 01:32PM
    JaneDear

Quote LucyT:
    Quote JaneDear: Great News!! According to Soap Central B&B's ratings are higher then they've been in 6 years!! The show is doing phenomenal!! In fact the show is doing so good, if you missed an episode one day, soon you can watch it that night on TVGN. How cool is that!! B&B is Awesome!!

I didn't know that! great news thanks for sharing!!!

You're welcome. I for one am enjoying the show and apparently a lotbof other folks are too!

#4   2013/11/22 09:38PM
    naturewoman

Thanks for posting this I know for me adding Quinn & Wyatt has made this soap a lot more exciting! I always look forward when they are going to be on. The storyline between Bill, Brooke & Katie now is getting more exciting. Ridge will be coming back. It has been kind of fun watching Wyatt & Liam going at it. Now, with Quinn sticking it to Bill like she did, FINALLY someone standing up to Bill!

#5   2013/11/23 05:01AM
    JaNell36

I saw this on Twitter! So glad it will start thst first monday in december at 530 and the 5 shows back to back on Sundays!

#6   2013/11/23 08:38AM
    talk

That doesn't surprise me, Dear.
    I have never enjoyed the show more than I have in the
    last several months!

#7   2013/11/23 08:47AM
    LucyT

Quote talk:

That doesn't surprise me, Dear.
    I have never enjoyed the show more than I have in the
    last several months!

I agree it has been so so great!!!

#8   2013/11/23 11:42AM
    roadie

Thanks for the good news!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list