List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: I love whoever styles Quinn. So classy!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I love whoever styles Quinn. So classy!

Started by lornaree at 2013/11/22 11:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 10:40PM, Views: 180, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/11/22 11:21AM
    I love whoever styles Quinn. So classy!
    lornaree

She always looks so classy. Being a middle aged woman, that is what I aspire to, not running around in bra and panties like Brooke, trying to act like she is 19, rather than embracing her age and dressing age appropriate.

#2   2013/11/22 11:32AM
    Re: I love whoever styles Quinn. So classy!
    dairymaid

Quote lornaree: She always looks so classy. Being a middle aged woman, that is what I aspire to, not running around in bra and panties like Brooke, trying to act like she is 19, rather than embracing her age and dressing age appropriate.

I was thinking the same thing. She looks really good with the nice haircut, etc. I am also middle to upper age (50+) and I like Quinn's style.

#3   2013/11/22 12:16PM
    Barbyboo

I don't know why they are making her a blood suckin nut job we have too many already...I am so disappointed I was so hopeing new characters would add life to the show. She's classy looking, why make her vampire gal?

#4   2013/11/22 01:09PM
    APRIL JOY

Classy where not Quinn she is a nut job alone with her creepy son.I wasn't happy with what she did to Liam but Wyatt is fair game she shouldn't have sent hope the video.I wonder if Wyatt has a problem with girls May be he can't close the deal and he is one that needs mommy help.all I can say is maybe Quinn is a black widow.maybe mommy loves Wyatt a little to much and not in a mommy way.hey just throwing it out there.

#5   2013/11/22 01:52PM
    lornaree

Quote APRIL JOY: Classy where not Quinn she is a nut job alone with her creepy son.I wasn't happy with what she did to Liam but Wyatt is fair game she shouldn't have sent hope the video.I wonder if Wyatt has a problem with girls May be he can't close the deal and he is one that needs mommy help.all I can say is maybe Quinn is a black widow.maybe mommy loves Wyatt a little to much and not in a mommy way.hey just throwing it out there.

I am simply talking of her style of dress.

#6   2013/11/22 09:46PM
    naturewoman

Quinn is such a classy woman I love how Quinn told Bill off. Finally, having two characters Wyatt & Quinn to put their foot down on Bill.

#7   2013/11/22 10:40PM
    lornaree

Quote naturewoman: Quinn is such a classy woman I love how Quinn told Bill off. Finally, having two characters Wyatt & Quinn to put their foot down on Bill.

And all the while oozing class!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list