List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Dad, please fight my battles then wipe my bummie!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dad, please fight my battles then wipe my bummie!

Started by JoePitt at 2013/11/22 11:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 02:17PM, Views: 951, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 11:15AM
    Dad, please fight my battles then wipe my bummie!
    JoePitt

Liam has got to be the WIMPIEST character ever on soaps. Now, cause he can't stand the competition from his brother Wyatt for Hope's hand, he asks daddy to fight for him. Seriously, Hope cannot marry Liam because he MUST have testes the sizes of peas. WHAT A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DUDE!

#2   2013/11/22 12:03PM
    Re: Dad, please fight my battles then wipe my bummie!
    sassysecretary

I totally agree,Liam is a whimp double-standard crybaby! "If you want to get burned, then sit and blister" Liam gets caught mistreating women and stringing them along and he tries to justify it. You can't keep burning both ends of the candle. He strikes the match and causes the fire but expect daddy fire extinguisher to put the flame out when it gets out of control. Basically he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and it's everyone else fault. He takes revenge out by trying to get Quinn/Wyatt fired. Maybe someone should fire Liam at Spencer Public.,he is never there. Liam makes the comment he is putting Katie's fires out, he's not there long enough to do anything except his yogo boy routine.

#3   2013/11/22 12:06PM
    Barbyboo

Liam is a creep, doesn't he know Hopes playing two ..any man would have dumped her

#4   2013/11/22 01:28PM
    daisy1984

I am not a fan of Liam's. However, I guess we all see different things when we watch this show. Liam did not ask Bill to do anything regarding Wyatt.

Liam initially asked Bill not to interfere again between Liam and Hope. Liam was shocked when Bill agreed that he wouldn't interefere. THEN, Liam mentioned that he still had Wyatt to contend with. It was Bill who offered to talk to Wyatt. Liam, being an idiot and thinking it might help, simply didn't try to dissuade Bill from doing so.

#5   2013/11/22 01:32PM
    Layngel

Bill has nothing to do right now, so playing matchmaker is a way to pass time.

Of course now he has a stab wound so...

#6   2013/11/24 01:20AM
    JoePitt

Liam just reeks of a rich boy punk who can' t fight his own battles so he gets daddy to help him! He is the most unappealing character on this show! He is King of the Wimos!

#7   2013/11/24 01:51AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Layngel: Bill has nothing to do right now, so playing matchmaker is a way to pass time.

Lmao at the stab wound line..That stab wound made my day

#8   2013/11/24 07:21AM
    zenstella

Just wanted to say that the title of this thread made me laugh!

Liam has the same sword necklace, so let's hope HE is next in line for a 'stab wound!' Maybe daddy will put a bandaid on it, then kiss it and make him feel bedder!

#9   2013/11/24 06:04PM
    Layngel

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Layngel: Bill has nothing to do right now, so playing matchmaker is a way to pass time.

Lmao at the stab wound line..That stab wound made my day

Me too!

#10   2013/11/24 06:05PM
    Layngel

Quote zenstella: Just wanted to say that the title of this thread made me laugh!

Liam has the same sword necklace, so let's hope HE is next in line for a 'stab wound!' Maybe daddy will put a bandaid on it, then kiss it and make him feel bedder!

Me too, this thread title while thinking of Liam is hilarious!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list