List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Soap Opera name change

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Soap Opera name change

Started by Cimpala05 at 2013/11/22 11:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 12:09PM, Views: 158, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/11/22 11:12AM
    Soap Opera name change
    Cimpala05

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that THIS particular soap opera should change it's name form The Bold & The Beautiful to 'The Pests & The Hypocritical? I mean, lately some of the characters are just as hypocritical as they want to be. Take Crazy Quinn for example. How did you bring yourself to form your lips to check Bill about interfering in your son's relationship with Hope when you did the same them by meddling in Liam's relationship by going into HIS ipad, and then sending an anonymous message to Hope? And speaking of Hope...I used to be all for her, and Team Hope and Liam, but now I don't know. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she now doing with Liam and Wyatt what she got mad at Liam for doing with she and Steffy, going back and forth between the two? It's one thing to want to be single, and enjoy the single life, but must you do it with 2 brothers? And then for her to tell Brooke that she was wrong for screwing her sister's husband when she is playing with the hearts of 2 brothers. Regardless to whether they have/had a close relationship or not, her being in between them will ensure that that NEVER happens! And speaking of going between siblings, how could Brooke, whom I once rooted for, think that it was OK to sleep with her sister's husband, simply because Katie "told her to"? Have you no shame or morals? Where I come from, that is simply a "no-no", and definitely something that you do NOT do! Regardless to when/how their marriage was going to end, was it really your place, Brooke, to literally take up where your sister left off? On to another character...Wyatt. In the beginning, I thought he was kind of different. And even though I don't like him for Hope, I still thought he was a cool and funny character. But now he is seriously becoming a desperate pest, if you asked me. He should just back off and let Hope decide if SHE wants to be with him, rather than chasing up behind her, trying to get in "equal time" with her as he says Liam gets. Better yet, you shouldn't be chasing her at all! Let her come to YOU! Right now he is making himself seem so desperate and is very irritating! Can we all say "STALKERISH"?

#2   2013/11/22 12:09PM
    Re: Soap Opera name change
    Barbyboo

The bold and the bonkers

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list