List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Quinn Is Crazy!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Quinn Is Crazy!

Started by Mich921 at 2013/11/22 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/24 03:17PM, Views: 3161, Replies: 62
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 10:59AM
    Quinn Is Crazy!
    Mich921

I think Bill may have met his match in protective parent department. I think we could see posters going up have you seen this man? The man being Liam! lol I think she is just crazy enough to kidnap or take out Liam, if Hope tries to pick Liam instead of Wyatt!

#2   2013/11/22 11:33AM
    Re: Quinn Is Crazy!
    PattyL

Quote Mich921: I think Bill may have met his match in protective parent department. I think we could see posters going up have you seen this man? The man being Liam! lol I think she is just crazy enough to kidnap or take out Liam, if Hope tries to pick Liam instead of Wyatt!

With the help of her crazy son, Wyatt. Something is wrong with these two people. It really showed up in them today. I have always said, they were hiding something. now, we know, it's CRAZY. They are crazy, missing screws. Wyatt is always smiling, when everyone else is crying or puzzled. Something is wrong with Wyatt, and, mother lion is trying to cover it up, to protect him, to keep him calm, so, that side of him won't come out. She is also letting it come out of her. C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!!!Well, I am wishing that HOpe and her supporter for Wyatt get their wishes. Because, you don't get up close and person(kissing), a person you staled in the wood.

#3   2013/11/22 11:34AM
    PattyL

you stalked in the woods.

#4   2013/11/22 11:40AM
    Layngel

I always liked the crazy ones. Quinn may serve $Bill a much deserved slice of hurt and Wyatt laughing in Liam's pained face is making me a happy viewer. I, for one, am sick of seeing the female canvas ooh, ahh and fight over the Stallion and the Foal. 'Bout time someone put them in their place, or at least try.

Plus, $Bill is a bit 'off' imo, as well.

#5   2013/11/22 11:42AM
    Mich921

Quote PattyL:
    Quote Mich921: I think Bill may have met his match in protective parent department. I think we could see posters going up have you seen this man? The man being Liam! lol I think she is just crazy enough to kidnap or take out Liam, if Hope tries to pick Liam instead of Wyatt!

With the help of her crazy son, Wyatt. Something is wrong with these two people. It really showed up in them today. I have always said, they were hiding something. now, we know, it's CRAZY. They are crazy, missing screws. Wyatt is always smiling, when everyone else is crying or puzzled. Something is wrong with Wyatt, and, mother lion is trying to cover it up, to protect him, to keep him calm, so, that side of him won't come out. She is also letting it come out of her. C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!!!Well, I am wishing that HOpe and her supporter for Wyatt get their wishes. Because, you don't get up close and person(kissing), a person you staled in the wood.

I used to like Wyatt but you're right after today I think he has some serious issue too! Hope is totally playing with fire, with Liam, Wyatt & Quinn. This is not going to end well!

#6   2013/11/22 11:48AM
    cait1626

Liam is going to have to step in and save Hope from the evil 2 at some point.

#7   2013/11/22 11:49AM
    scrappie

I want to know when and why Quinn went from not liking Hope to becoming one of Hope's biggest fans. Quinn doesn't even know that girl really. Something is wrong with Quinn.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 11:50AM
    #8   2013/11/22 11:52AM
    Layngel

Quote scrappie: I want to know when and why Quinn went from not liking Hope to becoming one of Hope's biggest fans. Quinn doesn't even know that girl really. Something is wrong with Quinn.

She seems as obsessed with her son's love life as Bill is with Liam's.

#9   2013/11/22 12:00PM
    Barbyboo

She hates Bill so does a lot of players..don't forget Hope went softer him with a golf club

#10   2013/11/22 12:10PM
    LucyT

she cut him and licked the blood off her finger she is nut job crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list