List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Quinn is time enough for $Bill!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Quinn is time enough for $Bill!

Started by dairymaid at 2013/11/22 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/23 05:10PM, Views: 813, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 10:59AM
    Quinn is time enough for $Bill!
    dairymaid

I am impressed with the way Quinn handled Bill in today's show! She acted like she was in the Vampire Diaries show when she attacked him at the end of today's show! Wow! I also think that it "impressed" and shocked him at the same time! What do you think?????

#2   2013/11/22 11:05AM
    Re: Quinn is time enough for $Bill!
    jade17

Quote dairymaid: I am impressed with the way Quinn handled Bill in today's show! She acted like she was in the Vampire Diaries show when she attacked him at the end of today's show! Wow! I also think that it "impressed" and shocked him at the same time! What do you think?????

LOL. I agree! Of course I see there are already threads going up about her being crazy. Guess that only applies when it is a non-Logan. It isn't any crazier than Hope with a golf club, IMO

#3   2013/11/22 11:22AM
    Star Steffy

Quote dairymaid: I am impressed with the way Quinn handled Bill in today's show! She acted like she was in the Vampire Diaries show when she attacked him at the end of today's show! Wow! I also think that it "impressed" and shocked him at the same time! What do you think?????

Hi DairyMaid!

It was interesting, that Quinn gave Bill the necklace. I thought he bought it from the store. That's really weird, that Bill still wears the necklace...why? Does Bill still wear the gift from Quinn, because there is some emotional attachment? Quinn is a lot like Bill...wild and a take no prisoners attitude. Bill and Quinn are soooooo much alike.

Cha Cha Cha!
    Star Steffy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 11:24AM
    #4   2013/11/22 11:26AM
    dairymaid

Quote Star Steffy:

Hi DairyMaid!

It was interesting, that Quinn gave Bill the necklace. I thought he bought it from the store. That's really weird, that Bill still wears the necklace...why? Does Bill still wear the gift from Quinn, because there is some emotional attachment? Quinn is a lot like Bill...wild and a take no prisoners attitude. Bill and Quinn are soooooo much alike.

Cha Cha Cha!
    Star Steffy

Hi, Star Steffy! I think that Bill will pass his time (while still trying to get back with Brooke) getting his sexual healing with Quinn. She is freaky and I think he likes that type of woman. I think that she is perfect for him. He needs a break from the Logan sisters. What do you think?????

#5   2013/11/22 11:36AM
    Star Steffy

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote Star Steffy:

Hi DairyMaid!

Cha Cha Cha!
    Star Steffy

Hi, Star Steffy! I think that Bill will pass his time (while still trying to get back with Brooke) getting his sexual healing with Quinn. She is freaky and I think he likes that type of woman. I think that she is perfect for him. He needs a break from the Logan sisters. What do you think?????

Hey, after todays show...the Stallion maybe going after the Mare he never got to tame. She is really freaky/crazy and I think Bill did like it.

#6   2013/11/22 12:39PM
    The General

I Loved it! Abso dam lutely! LOL! I totally hate that Smirk he gets on his face with the women in his life when he has done wrong they are in his face about what he's done. You Know he's not listening because of that darn smirk! So when Quinn went into MAMA BEAR KILL mode and Shocked not only Half-dollar Bill but the Viewers it was a Wow Moment!
    He pretended to Stab himself because he would do ANYTHING for his family...the writers dropped the ball on that one, because there was Never a scare, a stitch, or even a scratch. There's One Now! :-D He has meesed with people so much, that finally, finally, somebody gave him some pain! I Loved it! Liam that Wimp didn't even mind that his Father did what he did to Katie and Brooke...Brooke, ho hum, but you would think Liam cared more for Katie and his Brother Will's well being. And Brooke Is Hope's Mom. Wyatt on the other hand doesn't know the story yet because Bill basically hedged from telling him the truth. Knowing Wyatt would be on Katie and Will's side because Bill was wrong. So instead he tried to do what he does to Liam that works...wrong son half-dollar Bill. Wyatt is not the Wimp man that Liam is. And Quinn is not the wea minded woman that Katie and Brooke is. LOL! Shocker!

#7   2013/11/22 12:39PM
    The General

I Loved it! Abso dam lutely! LOL! I totally hate that Smirk he gets on his face with the women in his life when he has done wrong they are in his face about what he's done. You Know he's not listening because of that darn smirk! So when Quinn went into MAMA BEAR KILL mode and Shocked not only Half-dollar Bill but the Viewers it was a Wow Moment!
    He pretended to Stab himself because he would do ANYTHING for his family...the writers dropped the ball on that one, because there was Never a scare, a stitch, or even a scratch. There's One Now! :-D He has meesed with people so much, that finally, finally, somebody gave him some pain! I Loved it! Liam that Wimp didn't even mind that his Father did what he did to Katie and Brooke...Brooke, ho hum, but you would think Liam cared more for Katie and his Brother Will's well being. And Brooke Is Hope's Mom. Wyatt on the other hand doesn't know the story yet because Bill basically hedged from telling him the truth. Knowing Wyatt would be on Katie and Will's side because Bill was wrong. So instead he tried to do what he does to Liam that works...wrong son half-dollar Bill. Wyatt is not the Wimp man that Liam is. And Quinn is not the wea minded woman that Katie and Brooke is. LOL! Shocker!

#8   2013/11/22 02:00PM
    june65

[quote]Quote The General: [quote]Quote dairymaid: I am impressed with the way Quinn handled Bill in today's show! She acted like she was in the Vampire Diaries show when she attacked him at the end of today's show! Wow! I also think that it "impressed" and shocked him at the same time! What do you think?????[/quote]

Funny how Brooke slept with the man that treated her daughter so horrible, and Quinn threatened him with bodily harm for interfering with her son . Which one is better? I know who I like.

#9   2013/11/22 02:40PM
    Layngel

Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote dairymaid:
    Quote Star Steffy:

Hi DairyMaid!

Cha Cha Cha!
    Star Steffy

Hey, after todays show...the Stallion maybe going after the Mare he never got to tame. She is really freaky/crazy and I think Bill did like it.

ITA. I think Bill found his next 'chase'.

#10   2013/11/22 05:55PM
    Sassywithclass

I'm sorry she acted like a woman still scorned IMO. It was more about her than her son. From what I understood Bill met Quinn at a mall where she was designing jewlry and he commissioned Quinn 2 design him a necklace. That's when they hooked up and she got pregnant. She made a duplicate of the necklace 4 herself and kept it 4 years. Apparently she has not gotten over Bill. I understand Bill was wrong 4 telling her 2 get a abortion and never looking back but GEEEZ.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list