List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: QUINN WTH??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUINN WTH??

Started by KLeigh818 at 2013/11/22 10:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 02:35PM, Views: 874, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 10:57AM
    QUINN WTH??
    KLeigh818

Wyatt is entitled to 'The HOPE' ...GMAB! Hope is playing the same childish games that she jumped on Liam with both feet about. Just because someone acts foolish with your feelings if you stay around and tell them you forgive them then you need to do that and keep it moving. All this 'what she is doing is nothing compared to what Liam did' is nonsense! If they would all just realize that they are too young and immature for marriage and start dating other people outside of their damn family it would be a good day!
    That said Quinn - ask yourself this question why would you want to tie your son, to someone who was engaged to be married to someone else when he came on the scene?
    Liam hit it on the head in his comment about how Wyatt seems to not have a damn life andI agree with Liam that something is off in Wyatt's head- he comes off as mentally not all there. Quinn licking someone else's blood, that she knows is sexually active was disgusting and sick! Quinn and Wyatt are spawn.

#2   2013/11/22 11:40AM
    Re: QUINN WTH??
    Ericafan

I have to add that no normal woman would do that. She'd have to be mentally unbalanced or on drugs. I've only seen this in paranormal stuff. So, either they are going that way or again...bad writing.

#3   2013/11/22 12:08PM
    Barbyboo

The writers will be loosing fans the shows getting dumb

#4   2013/11/22 12:14PM
    sassysecretary

I would say bad writing in this case. They should have had Quinn snap the sword into and Bill wouldn't have a necklace to wear. I love Quinn and Wyatt. They are an asset for the soap and makes things more enjoyable to watch. It's about time Liam and Bill's ego is taken down a notch, hey, several notches.....Bill and Liam both disgust me. The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

Sassysecretary

#5   2013/11/22 12:22PM
    sassysecretary

I disagree. Liam doesn't seem to have a life. He is never at work long enough to accomplish anything. All we see; he is interrupting Forester Creations place of business. Where is the security guards? In the real world, you can't just stop in the middle of the day and go see your girlfriend unless it is an emergency. Actually it seems as if Liam is stalking Hope. I don't get it, Liam can waltz right into a place of business to use their computers and telephones for his personal gain. Who does that? Oh yeah it soap! Sassy Secretary

#6   2013/11/22 12:37PM
    APRIL JOY

Quote KLeigh818: Wyatt is entitled to 'The HOPE' ...GMAB! Hope is playing the same childish games that she jumped on Liam with both feet about. Just because someone acts foolish with your feelings if you stay around and tell them you forgive them then you need to do that and keep it moving. All this 'what she is doing is nothing compared to what Liam did' is nonsense! If they would all just realize that they are too young and immature for marriage and start dating other people outside of their damn family it would be a good day!
    That said Quinn - ask yourself this question why would you want to tie your son, to someone who was engaged to be married to someone else when he came on the scene?
    Liam hit it on the head in his comment about how Wyatt seems to not have a damn life andI agree with Liam that something is off in Wyatt's head- he comes off as mentally not all there. Quinn licking someone else's blood, that she knows is sexually active was disgusting and sick! Quinn and Wyatt are spawn.

I agree to lick the blood of a person that is sexually active is way over the top.I would love if they threw in that Bill had a STD and then watch Quinn's face when Bill said oh by the way when you stab me the other day and you licked my blood off your finger while you were smiling maybe you want to go see your doctor.but Wyatt laugh is off.like he isn't all there.heck maybe we will find out that Wyatt and mommy are closer than they should be.dollar bill HOPE this light a fire under you and you do a back ground check on both and we are talking about a deep deep back ground check.

#7   2013/11/22 12:41PM
    sassysecretary

I agree with you. The writers better sharpen their pencils instead of stratching their heads. Can't they think up new material? You have some good characters who can give this soap some real Emmy Awards for Bold & Beautiful. I get it Mr Bell likes triangles but do the same characters have to stay in the same triangles. You need to mix it up with some happy everafter. If you don't put some happiness with the sadness, all you have is a depressed and boring show. Bring some sunshine in this show, it is California for petes sake. Fans will stop watching and your ratings will drown in the Pacific Ocean. There's always other soaps who would be glad to take your high ratings away. Don't blow it boys (the writers)! Sassy Secr.

#8   2013/11/22 12:43PM
    scrappie

What a disgusting and STUPID thing to do. It would serve Quinn right if she didn't catch something from Bill. That woman is strange.

#9   2013/11/22 01:21PM
    sassysecretary

Sassy Secretary: Quinn is not strange, it is the writing that is strange! I stand by what I said earlier, the writers need to sharpen their pencils. The sword should have been broken into rather than stabbing Bill. Quinn did make the necklace.

#10   2013/11/22 01:25PM
    sassysecretary

You know you can disagree and agree without getting mean. I think that is terrible to say even if you don't like a character. How could you wish something so mean> I wouldn't want anyone to get STD or aides. I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy. Sassy Secr.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list