List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Bad news for Ally....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bad news for Ally....

Started by LDCOOL at 2013/11/22 10:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 03:20PM, Views: 1173, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 10:23AM
    Bad news for Ally....
    LDCOOL

I think it's that her grandma died.That's what I think the bad news is.But i`m not sure.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 10:26AM
    #2   2013/11/22 10:29AM
    Re: Bad news for Ally....
    1bluegoose

I think it will be that Sally died.

#3   2013/11/22 10:30AM
    Lizzytish

Not really understanding this thread? Are you referring to the character or the actress?

#4   2013/11/22 10:35AM
    lornaree

Quote Lizzytish: Not really understanding this thread? Are you referring to the character or the actress?

Pretty sure that since it was the character Eric, that asked the character Thorne when he was going to tell the character Alley the bad news; it is the character they are referring to. I can't see Alley not knowing about her Grandma, especially since the Forresters are all over the tabloids all the time. It must be Sally.

#5   2013/11/22 10:57AM
    LDCOOL

Quote Lizzytish: Not really understanding this thread? Are you referring to the character or the actress?

The character.

#6   2013/11/22 10:57AM
    LDCOOL

Sorry about confusing you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 10:58AM
    #7   2013/11/22 11:27AM
    lornaree

Man the bad news was just the stupid house being sold. How disappointing. Why is Alley so upset about it. She hasn't lived there in years. I like the Idea of Eric, Thorne and Alley living together. Of course we probably won't see Thorne much, for the father that was always there, betcha every time there is a scenen at Erics house with Alley, they will say Thorne is away, or Thorne is working late.

#8   2013/11/22 11:43AM
    AnnMagda

Quote lornaree: Man the bad news was just the stupid house being sold. How disappointing. Why is Alley so upset about it. She hasn't lived there in years. I like the Idea of Eric, Thorne and Alley living together. Of course we probably won't see Thorne much, for the father that was always there, betcha every time there is a scenen at Erics house with Alley, they will say Thorne is away, or Thorne is working late.

I actually thought that might be it! It makes sense since they probably got rid of that set a long time ago. In a way it's a good sign because the fact that they need a home for Thorne and Aly suggests that they will be taking an active part in storylines.

#9   2013/11/22 11:45AM
    lornaree

Quote AnnMagda:
    Quote lornaree: Man the bad news was just the stupid house being sold. How disappointing. Why is Alley so upset about it. She hasn't lived there in years. I like the Idea of Eric, Thorne and Alley living together. Of course we probably won't see Thorne much, for the father that was always there, betcha every time there is a scenen at Erics house with Alley, they will say Thorne is away, or Thorne is working late.

I actually thought that might be it! It makes sense since they probably got rid of that set a long time ago. In a way it's a good sign because the fact that they need a home for Thorne and Aly suggests that they will be taking an active part in storylines.

Alley will be taking an active role, as I said earlier Thorne will always be absent for one reason or another. Guess they got rid of that set to make room for the sauna set.

#10   2013/11/22 11:58AM
    APRIL JOY

How is Sally her grandmother.Darla wasn't Sally daughter.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list