List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Thorne Fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thorne Fans

Started by 1bluegoose at 2013/11/22 08:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 12:34PM, Views: 387, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/22 10:54AM
    Re: Thorne Fans
    Mich921

Quote 1bluegoose:
    Quote Mich921:
    Quote 1bluegoose:
    Quote APRIL JOY:
    Quote 1bluegoose: Thorne has always been a very likeable guy. Unfortunately he has spent most of his life being the underdog to Ridge.

So right he has always been in his shadow and the sad thing is ridge isn't a blood Forrester.I hope he gets to sit in Ricks chair soon.

I like the way they showed how Thorne knows ALL aspects of the business from the bottom up, and I like the way Ally shows interest in learning all aspects of the business. It should be interesting to see what impact Ridge's return has on the Presidency. Will Thorne, Ridge and Rick be fighting for the title?

I think the job is only Rick's until Ridges return. Didn't he say that in the letter he wrote that they all got to read in the meeting?? I think he can just walk in and take it back if he wants. That should give Brooke and Ridge something to fight about!

Mich I dont know what letter you are referring to. I might have missed that.

When Ridge first decided not to return and everyone was wondering who would run FC. They all gathered into Ridges office and were told who he named who would run the company in his absence. Remember Thomas thought it would be him and Rick was thinking it should be him. I think Eric read the letter.

#12   2013/11/22 11:13AM
    powermom49

It was so nice to see Thorne yesterday in the way I have always seen him as the main support for Forrester Creations. Sure Ridge and Eric etc. do all the big designs but at the end of the day without shipping and receiving and making sure the fabric they need is there etc., they would just be a couple men sitting in a room with great designs. I also think they showed how much like Stephanie, Thorne really is. She always cared about the employees,knew all of their names and the names of their family members, cared about their birthdays etc. I think it was wonderful to showcase Thorn's importance not only at Forrester but in his daughters life

#13   2013/11/22 11:48AM
    AnnMagda

I always thought Thorne was the best of the B&B men. He deserves more screen time.

#14   2013/11/22 11:53AM
    Layngel

I was happy to see him and have some loose ends tied up. They seemed to speed through an explanation of Thorne's past years, but something was better than nothing.

#15   2013/11/22 11:59AM
    scrappie

We need more of Thorne on the show. I wish Thorne had been chosen as President instead of Rick. I think Thorne honestly wanted to run the company. Thorne has way more knowledge of the company and experience than Rick. I don't know why Eric is such a sucker for Ridge and why Ridge always treated Thorne like crap.

#16   2013/11/22 12:12PM
    1bluegoose

Quote Mich921:
    Quote 1bluegoose:
    Quote Mich921:
    Quote 1bluegoose:
    Quote APRIL JOY:
    Quote 1bluegoose: Thorne has always been a very likeable guy. Unfortunately he has spent most of his life being the underdog to Ridge.

So right he has always been in his shadow and the sad thing is ridge isn't a blood Forrester.I hope he gets to sit in Ricks chair soon.

I like the way they showed how Thorne knows ALL aspects of the business from the bottom up, and I like the way Ally shows interest in learning all aspects of the business. It should be interesting to see what impact Ridge's return has on the Presidency. Will Thorne, Ridge and Rick be fighting for the title?

I think the job is only Rick's until Ridges return. Didn't he say that in the letter he wrote that they all got to read in the meeting?? I think he can just walk in and take it back if he wants. That should give Brooke and Ridge something to fight about!

Mich I dont know what letter you are referring to. I might have missed that.

When Ridge first decided not to return and everyone was wondering who would run FC. They all gathered into Ridges office and were told who he named who would run the company in his absence. Remember Thomas thought it would be him and Rick was thinking it should be him. I think Eric read the letter.

Thanks for jogging my memory. I do remember.

#17   2013/11/22 12:18PM
    1bluegoose

I really do hope yesterday's explanation was the prelude to a bigger and better s/l for Thorne. I tend to doubt it though because of this new Ridge. Scrappie wouldn't it be great if Thorne finally got one up on Ridge?

Thorne has always been upstanding, and if there is any character on the show with morals it would Thorne. Heck maybe Thorne deserves his own fashion line. LOL

Powermom I hadn't thought about the similarities to Stephanie, but yes she too had a good working relationship the workers.

#18   2013/11/22 12:34PM
    scrappie

Quote 1bluegoose: I really do hope yesterday's explanation was the prelude to a bigger and better s/l for Thorne. I tend to doubt it though because of this new Ridge. Scrappie wouldn't it be great if Thorne finally got one up on Ridge?

Thorne has always been upstanding, and if there is any character on the show with morals it would Thorne. Heck maybe Thorne deserves his own fashion line. LOL

Powermom I hadn't thought about the similarities to Stephanie, but yes she too had a good working relationship the workers.

Yeah...having Ridge come back to see Thorne as the president would be great. I am so sick or Ridge's arrogance and Rick hasn't accomplished anything really. Everything that's been done around there lately happened because of Caroline's designs and someone else's idea like Caroline and her "Hunk" show and Wyatt and that diamond thing All Rick has done in a long time is chase women.

I just can't understand why they won't give Thorne a decent storyline. Maybe with Ally back they will.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list