List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Thorne Fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thorne Fans

Started by 1bluegoose at 2013/11/22 08:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 12:34PM, Views: 452, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 08:13AM
    Thorne Fans
    1bluegoose

What do you think about the way they have explained all these years Thorne has spent in the basement? Do you feel satisfied that Thorne has been in the basement by his own choice? I liked the way they showed him interacting with his employees.

On one hand, for me it was quite touching that he chose to be a hand's on dad in Darla's absence. On the other hand, I'm not fully appeased. What about those times where Thorne was resentful and fought for the presidency? Do you think Thorne is really fulfilled in his job or were those words what he thought Ally needed to hear?

#2   2013/11/22 08:52AM
    Re: Thorne Fans
    zenstella

Yesterday was the first time I have seen Thorne, but it was nice to finally meet a character on this show with some morals! Maybe by next summer, Thorne and Ally will be running the company!

#3   2013/11/22 09:43AM
    1bluegoose

Thorne has always been a very likeable guy. Unfortunately he has spent most of his life being the underdog to Ridge.

#4   2013/11/22 09:50AM
    APRIL JOY

Quote 1bluegoose: Thorne has always been a very likeable guy. Unfortunately he has spent most of his life being the underdog to Ridge.

So right he has always been in his shadow and the sad thing is ridge isn't a blood Forrester.I hope he gets to sit in Ricks chair soon.

#5   2013/11/22 10:06AM
    1bluegoose

Quote APRIL JOY:
    Quote 1bluegoose: Thorne has always been a very likeable guy. Unfortunately he has spent most of his life being the underdog to Ridge.

So right he has always been in his shadow and the sad thing is ridge isn't a blood Forrester.I hope he gets to sit in Ricks chair soon.

I like the way they showed how Thorne knows ALL aspects of the business from the bottom up, and I like the way Ally shows interest in learning all aspects of the business. It should be interesting to see what impact Ridge's return has on the Presidency. Will Thorne, Ridge and Rick be fighting for the title?

#6   2013/11/22 10:19AM
    lornaree

Quote 1bluegoose: What do you think about the way they have explained all these years Thorne has spent in the basement? Do you feel satisfied that Thorne has been in the basement by his own choice? I liked the way they showed him interacting with his employees.

On one hand, for me it was quite touching that he chose to be a hand's on dad in Darla's absence. On the other hand, I'm not fully appeased. What about those times where Thorne was resentful and fought for the presidency? Do you think Thorne is really fulfilled in his job or were those words what he thought Ally needed to hear?

I'm surprised the man doesn't have serious lung and vision problems, considering all those years in that damp basement.

#7   2013/11/22 10:21AM
    1bluegoose

Quote lornaree:
    Quote 1bluegoose: What do you think about the way they have explained all these years Thorne has spent in the basement? Do you feel satisfied that Thorne has been in the basement by his own choice? I liked the way they showed him interacting with his employees.

I'm surprised the man doesn't have serious lung and vision problems, considering all those years in that damp basement.

LOL Poor unappreciated Thorne.

#8   2013/11/22 10:22AM
    1bluegoose

Quote lornaree:

LOL Poor unappreciated Thorne.

#9   2013/11/22 10:44AM
    Mich921

Quote 1bluegoose:
    Quote APRIL JOY:

I like the way they showed how Thorne knows ALL aspects of the business from the bottom up, and I like the way Ally shows interest in learning all aspects of the business. It should be interesting to see what impact Ridge's return has on the Presidency. Will Thorne, Ridge and Rick be fighting for the title?

I think the job is only Rick's until Ridges return. Didn't he say that in the letter he wrote that they all got to read in the meeting?? I think he can just walk in and take it back if he wants. That should give Brooke and Ridge something to fight about!

#10   2013/11/22 10:47AM
    1bluegoose

Quote Mich921:
    Quote 1bluegoose:
    Quote APRIL JOY:

I think the job is only Rick's until Ridges return. Didn't he say that in the letter he wrote that they all got to read in the meeting?? I think he can just walk in and take it back if he wants. That should give Brooke and Ridge something to fight about!

Mich I dont know what letter you are referring to. I might have missed that.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list