List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: WoW Wyatt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WoW Wyatt

Started by BadWriting at 2013/11/21 11:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 10:58AM, Views: 1036, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/21 11:01AM
    WoW Wyatt
    BadWriting

Wow Wyatt sounds like a little Bitchhhhhh talking, the show really knows how to pick a truley masculine man, he such a little runny nose puppy. Dresses corny as well. This whole Hope,Liam & Wayatt is a joke.

#2   2013/11/21 05:10PM
    Re: WoW Wyatt
    Barbyboo

Have you looked at Liam? Those baggy shorts he had on today yuck

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/21 05:11PM
    #3   2013/11/21 06:38PM
    metalchica

Quote BadWriting: Wow Wyatt sounds like a little Bitchhhhhh talking, the show really knows how to pick a truley masculine man, he such a little runny nose puppy. Dresses corny as well. This whole Hope,Liam & Wayatt is a joke.

hey badwriting-its working so far for the show as far as wyatt goes.. i like wyatt a lot and his mom-quinn isnt getting the air time i wish she would.
    sorry we disagree-but i think wyatt s character has brought the show up-moved it from boring to fun. jmo

#4   2013/11/21 07:42PM
    missing atwt

At least Wyatt isn't running to daddy crying with his tail between his legs because he isn't getting his way .

#5   2013/11/21 07:49PM
    ericlizafan

Liam is like a big baby right now....Wyatt is a real man, I have no issue with him right now.

I can't wait for Steffy to come back, maybe Liam will man up and be likeable again.

#6   2013/11/21 07:53PM
    K. Spaudling

Quote missing atwt: At least Wyatt isn't running to daddy crying with his tail between his legs because he isn't getting his way .

No.. Wyatt is trying desperatley to get in between 'your gals' Hopes legs...
    He is GROSS...
    Could he suggest going out to lunch, dinner, or taking a hike... No HE stalks her...
    Everytime they've been a scene, he is breathing down her neck...
    As much as I dislike Hope, .. she would be wise to run fast from this sociopath..

#7   2013/11/21 07:55PM
    Star Steffy

Quote metalchica:
    Quote BadWriting: Wow Wyatt sounds like a little Bitchhhhhh talking, the show really knows how to pick a truley masculine man, he such a little runny nose puppy. Dresses corny as well. This whole Hope,Liam & Wayatt is a joke.

hey badwriting-its working so far for the show as far as wyatt goes.. i like wyatt a lot and his mom-quinn isnt getting the air time i wish she would.
    sorry we disagree-but i think wyatt s character has brought the show up-moved it from boring to fun. jmo

Welcome Back My Friend!

I wish I could cover your eyes and ears, girl. Your man is being slammed. I think the show would of died, without Wyatt, he has a sarcastic sense of humor at Liam's expense.

The triangle of Hope, Liam, and Wyatt is stupid and I hate it, I do agree with that BadWriting. Wyatt does dress a little corny at times...nothing really bizarre though. Wyatt being a runny nose puppy, nope I don't agree. Runny nose puppies don't stand up against the Stallion.

Wyatt knows what he wants and continues to fight for his lady...that's manly way to act. Wyatt can't help he is up against the biggest whiner/idiot on the show...Liam. There isn't anything wrong with his features...he a good looking "Man"!!! Now if you are really looking for a "He Man" looks...the Stallion is your man!

Have A Great Evening!
    Star Steffy

#8   2013/11/21 08:14PM
    LoganH8tr

When I look at Wyatt....manly is the furthest thing from my mind.

Wyatt isn't my type especially since he respects women even less than Liam does. He thinks quite lowly of Hope.... as evidenced by the fact that he basically told her that since she is having sex with Liam, she should be having sex with him too. Hope is just a piece of you know what, to Wyatt. Not that it bothers me cuz Hope is trash... but I'm just saying.

Liam is a putz about 98% of the time, but I like SC and think that he has great talent. Plus in real life he seems super intelligent and has funny sarcastic humor.... all that makes me more tolerant of the character, Liam.

#9   2013/11/22 07:42AM
    sam1201

No.. Wyatt is trying desperatley to get in between 'your gals' Hopes legs...
    He is GROSS...
    Could he suggest going out to lunch, dinner, or taking a hike... No HE stalks her...
    Everytime they've been a scene, he is breathing down her neck...
    As much as I dislike Hope, .. she would be wise to run fast from this sociopath..[/quote]

Totally agree. I liked Wyatt before he starting acting like a dog in heat just liked Steffy acted with Liam. Really dislike him now, he finds out where Hope is & just barges in on Liam & Hopes lunch for 2 & then the steam room. He acts like he has a right to Hope, like they are madly in love. Liam & Hope have a long history but she should end it with Liam if she really wants icky Wyatt.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 07:43AM
    #10   2013/11/22 07:56AM
    lornaree

I'm surprised he didn't jump Hope's bones the first time they met and she was unconscious on the ground.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list