List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: I'm Sorry But Bill Is Dumb Supports The Wrong Son.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm Sorry But Bill Is Dumb Supports The Wrong Son.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/21 10:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 11:05AM, Views: 710, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/21 02:34PM
    Re: I'm Sorry But Bill Is Dumb Supports The Wrong Son.
    cait1626

Wait a minuet...Hope said yesterday she Loves Liam. She never said she Loves Wyatt. Hope should be with the man who she wants/Loves. She just using Wyatt as a fun activity, to put it in nice terms. [/quote]

you are exactly right!!!

#12   2013/11/21 02:52PM
    APRIL JOY

I think he owes Liam and why shouldn't he supports Liam and hope.deep down we know there is another reason for Bill.I find it funny that hope hates Bill but loves Liam and now she is playing around with his other son who happens to be just like Bill.

#13   2013/11/21 03:18PM
    GOBROOK

Quote Hyatt4Life: I hope that Wyatt tells Bill to go to hell. He is definitely throwing his support to the wrong son for Hope. He should be supporting Wyatt. Wyatt will love Hope like no other man can and will. Liam has a divided heart and Hope doesn't deserve that. Hope deserves a man who is going love her and ONLY her. Bill needs to take several seats and shut his piehole and fix his own messed up life and leave Wyatt and Hope alone. Lame Liam has had many chances and he is definitely chanced out, so it is time for him to move on.

Sorry, but I think its about time that Bill support Liam/Hope relationship, after everything he did to them. I am really enjoying those two yesterday and today they where funny, especially about whose the house is LOL. There is no wrong kid for a parents, but Bill made right decision by supporting Liam, it doesn't mean that he wouldn't support Wyatt to.

Wyatt should keep distance from Hope for some time and wait, she is still in love with Liam and if he keep pushing, he may lose her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/21 03:23PM
    #14   2013/11/21 03:49PM
    missing atwt

Quote june65: Bill shouldn't mess around with his kids love life, and just worry about his own.
    Almost forgot he doesn't have one of his own at the moment.

Lol yes he needs to stay out of it

#15   2013/11/21 03:49PM
    Rena54

The only reason Bill is supporting Hope at all is because it may win him points with Brooke.

#16   2013/11/21 05:08PM
    Barbyboo

Anyone who has sex with sister in law is dumb to begin with

#17   2013/11/21 09:24PM
    Hyatt4Life

Quote Rena54: The only reason Bill is supporting Hope at all is because it may win him points with Brooke.

It won't win him any points with Brooke because Brooke wants whatever Hope wants. If Hope chose Wyatt, Brooke will support that. And also Brooke has chosen Katie this time. So there is nothing that Bill can do about her changing her mind to be with him.

#18   2013/11/22 06:35AM
    bethonly

Quote Hyatt4Life:
    Quote Rena54: The only reason Bill is supporting Hope at all is because it may win him points with Brooke.

It won't win him any points with Brooke because Brooke wants whatever Hope wants. If Hope chose Wyatt, Brooke will support that. And also Brooke has chosen Katie this time. So there is nothing that Bill can do about her changing her mind to be with him.

want to bet? the sooner, the better.

#19   2013/11/22 10:45AM
    Lizzytish

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: I hope that Wyatt tells Bill to go to hell. He is definitely throwing his support to the wrong son for Hope. He should be supporting Wyatt. Wyatt will love Hope like no other man can and will. Liam has a divided heart and Hope doesn't deserve that. Hope deserves a man who is going love her and ONLY her. Bill needs to take several seats and shut his piehole and fix his own messed up life and leave Wyatt and Hope alone. Lame Liam has had many chances and he is definitely chanced out, so it is time for him to move on.

You're right. Bill should be telling Liam to run as far and as fast as he can away from Hope.

LOL -- love it. I started to post my disagreement with the OP -- but I totally agree with you. Why Liam is still chasing that little twit is beyond me. I get that she still feels insecure about what Liam and Steffy shared, and thought it was a good idea to put some space between her and Liam --- but this telling Liam how much she loves him and then running back to Forrester to suck face with Wynot is disgusting. Run Liam run!!

#20   2013/11/22 11:05AM
    annelamb

I cant believe anyone loves Wyatt. He is such a jerk and
    acts so effected. Who meets their newly found brother then
    hits on his fiance immediately. Dont get me started on
    his mother, Cruella Deville.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list