List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: I'm Sorry But Bill Is Dumb Supports The Wrong Son.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm Sorry But Bill Is Dumb Supports The Wrong Son.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/21 10:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 11:05AM, Views: 695, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/21 10:53AM
    I'm Sorry But Bill Is Dumb Supports The Wrong Son.
    Hyatt4Life

I hope that Wyatt tells Bill to go to hell. He is definitely throwing his support to the wrong son for Hope. He should be supporting Wyatt. Wyatt will love Hope like no other man can and will. Liam has a divided heart and Hope doesn't deserve that. Hope deserves a man who is going love her and ONLY her. Bill needs to take several seats and shut his piehole and fix his own messed up life and leave Wyatt and Hope alone. Lame Liam has had many chances and he is definitely chanced out, so it is time for him to move on.

#2   2013/11/21 10:58AM
    Re: I'm Sorry But Bill Is Dumb Supports The Wrong Son.
    daisy1984

Quote Hyatt4Life: I hope that Wyatt tells Bill to go to hell. He is definitely throwing his support to the wrong son for Hope. He should be supporting Wyatt. Wyatt will love Hope like no other man can and will. Liam has a divided heart and Hope doesn't deserve that. Hope deserves a man who is going love her and ONLY her. Bill needs to take several seats and shut his piehole and fix his own messed up life and leave Wyatt and Hope alone. Lame Liam has had many chances and he is definitely chanced out, so it is time for him to move on.

You're right. Bill should be telling Liam to run as far and as fast as he can away from Hope.

#3   2013/11/21 12:09PM
    Star Steffy

Quote Hyatt4Life: I hope that Wyatt tells Bill to go to hell. He is definitely throwing his support to the wrong son for Hope. He should be supporting Wyatt. Wyatt will love Hope like no other man can and will. Liam has a divided heart and Hope doesn't deserve that. Hope deserves a man who is going love her and ONLY her. Bill needs to take several seats and shut his piehole and fix his own messed up life and leave Wyatt and Hope alone. Lame Liam has had many chances and he is definitely chanced out, so it is time for him to move on.

Wait a minuet...Hope said yesterday she Loves Liam. She never said she Loves Wyatt. Hope should be with the man who she wants/Loves. She just using Wyatt as a fun activity, to put it in nice terms.

#4   2013/11/21 12:19PM
    june65

Quote Star Steffy:

Wait a minuet...Hope said yesterday she Loves Liam. She never said she Loves Wyatt. Hope should be with the man who she wants/Loves. She just using Wyatt as a fun activity, to put it in nice terms.

I agree and disagree if you can figure that out. She might love Liam, but Liam always jumped into bed with steffy when things were a little rocky. Hope should have another chance with someone who might be better at handling life than Liam. So she needs to get to know Wyatt before she makes up her mind if she could love him or not. And he may be the guy that won't jump into bed with another woman if its not going his way all the time.

#5   2013/11/21 01:00PM
    fromday01

I agree $Bill should butt out! I love Wyatt and I think he is the better man for Hope.

#6   2013/11/21 01:27PM
    Barbyboo

Wyatt is great. Liam is cry baby

#7   2013/11/21 01:32PM
    shesagem

If Bill really cared about both of his sons, he would tell both of them to run, run far away.
    I don't like either boys, but they still do not deserve to saddled (oops) for Hope to play with.

#8   2013/11/21 01:35PM
    daisy1984

Quote june65:
    Quote Star Steffy:

I agree and disagree if you can figure that out. She might love Liam, but Liam always jumped into bed with steffy when things were a little rocky. Hope should have another chance with someone who might be better at handling life than Liam. So she needs to get to know Wyatt before she makes up her mind if she could love him or not. And he may be the guy that won't jump into bed with another woman if its not going his way all the time.

Just yesterday, Wyatt told Hope he wants equal rights with Liam in terms of how much time Hope spends with him and how many times she kisses him? What? Then he said that Liam had done things with Hope that Wyatt hadn't. Wyatt has a right to have sex with Hope because Liam has? The more I see of Wyatt, the scarier he gets.

#9   2013/11/21 01:35PM
    bethonly

don't you think wyatt deserves the same as hope? someone who does not have a divided heart? hope definitely has that and I think the biggest part belongs to liam. and star steffy is right. she's NEVER said she loves wyatt.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/21 01:38PM
    #10   2013/11/21 02:08PM
    june65

Bill shouldn't mess around with his kids love life, and just worry about his own.
    Almost forgot he doesn't have one of his own at the moment.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list