List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Who else is Uncomfortable....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who else is Uncomfortable....

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/11/20 08:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 08:33PM, Views: 1953, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/21 04:05PM
    Re: Who else is Uncomfortable....
    LoganH8tr

Quote K. Spaudling: Well its not only his lewd behavior towards Hope, I'm finding it hard to watch him in ALL scenes.
    I wish someone would have locked them BOTH in the befoul steam room.
    Hope didn't put a stop to the rank make- out session, she just prolonged it by teasingly pulling away. This cat and mouse game is getting more obscene by the day.

Another poster brought up a really good point. She said all this teasing HOpe is doing to Wyatt...this is her message to young girls. If young girls go out, wanna be just like HOpe and start all their teasing...they are going to find themselves in a situation, where they can get hurt or raped. If they get raped, that would be on Hope's head.

#12   2013/11/21 04:16PM
    Katoh

The steam room scene was horrible... It was nasty on Y&R with Cane and Lily, and just as nasty in the B&B's Hope and Wyatt. I get it Liam did Hope wrong... but she waited on him and turned herself into a moping crying crazy person and went right back to him after Steph lost the baby...She is playing a rotten game with Liam. Can she not see how silly Wyatt is. I am waiting on Oliver or someone to review the whole tape and it shows the hero planting the diamond in the bag. Wyatt was after Hope before she broke the engagement. I liked him at first, but he seems sneaky to me. He and his mother are so obvious...

#13   2013/11/21 04:28PM
    lifetime26

Quote K. Spaudling: watching Wyatts ongoing carnal desires and pushiness !?? Coupled with Hope teasing and encouragement ... it is NOT romance, its downright cringe worthy and vulgar.

Wyatt not respecting what Hope says is sick. I know her body language says one thing, but when her mouth finally gets no out, if he really cared he would accept it. IMO he pretty much called her easy when he told her she pretty much owed him sex. It is well known that he researches people on the internet to his advantage. Looks like after meeting Hope he believes what is said about Logans over her "values."

#14   2013/11/21 07:15PM
    K. Spaudling

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote K. Spaudling: Well its not only his lewd behavior towards Hope, I'm finding it hard to watch him in ALL scenes.
    I wish someone would have locked them BOTH in the befoul steam room.
    Hope didn't put a stop to the rank make- out session, she just prolonged it by teasingly pulling away. This cat and mouse game is getting more obscene by the day.

Another poster brought up a really good point. She said all this teasing HOpe is doing to Wyatt...this is her message to young girls. If young girls go out, wanna be just like HOpe and start all their teasing...they are going to find themselves in a situation, where they can get hurt or raped. If they get raped, that would be on Hope's head.

AGREED...
    I acknowledge this is FICTION,... however, witnessing Wyatts constant aggressiveness is NOT ok...
    If he truly respected Hope, with all her mixed signals and all... He would give her some BREATHING space...
    He crossed boundaries, and its not ROMANTIC...
    Hey, Wyatt... how about inviting her to lunch and having stimulating conversation !?
    His approach is desperate, vulgar,.. and DISRESPECTFUL

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/21 07:20PM
    #15   2013/11/21 08:29PM
    cait1626

i'm completely disgusted with Wyatt.

he's cold, calculating, etc. ....

he's an internet rat who probably already knew who his father was. he sure researched the whole triangle thing out quick enough, AND to HIS advantage

he's almost taken over FC as he struts around like he owns the place.

i almost died when he basically TOLD Hope that he expected sex ... just like Liam has. I got sooooo angry at his unmitigated audacity and arrogance!!!!

#16   2013/11/21 08:37PM
    Lizzytish

I find the Wyatt character to be so bogus and hypocritical. He seems to think marriage is the only line he shouldn't cross -- well where I come from a lady or man who is engaged is off limits.

He's been acting like an ass since he came on the show; yelling and judging everyone's behavior but his own. He's condemning his father for leaving Katie for her sister; but it's OK for him to avidly pursue his brother's fiancée?

What crap.

#17   2013/11/22 11:35AM
    K. Spaudling

So more offensive and shuddersome scenes from sociopath Wyatt today !!?? No thanks.

#18   2013/11/22 11:47AM
    Layngel

Eh, it doesn't bother me any more than the other couples on the show. One thing I have noticed about B&B is that they seem a little more....risquè..than the others.

#19   2013/11/22 11:48AM
    Layngel

Hey...I was just thinking. I watched old episodes on YouTube and saw one where Brooke tried to seduce Ridge away from Taylor in a steam room years ago. I wonder if it was the same one

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 11:50AM
    #20   2013/11/22 12:02PM
    Joy T

I believe since she called off the engagement that she has not slept with Liam. I am ok with her kissing and dating both of them as long as she makes it clear to the both of them that she is DATING them both.

She has NOT and I dislike her saying I love you to Liam and then running and kissing on Wyatt. She is behaving the same as Liam when he kept Steffy on his "I love you" string.

It's fine to date more than one person at a time as long as you let all parties know that you are not ready to commit. I wish the I love you Liam scenes would STOP and I surely hope that these writers will not introduce sex until she is clear about the man that she wants to commit to.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 12:07PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list