List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Who else is Uncomfortable....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who else is Uncomfortable....

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/11/20 08:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 08:33PM, Views: 1938, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/20 08:26PM
    Who else is Uncomfortable....
    K. Spaudling

watching Wyatts ongoing carnal desires and pushiness !?? Coupled with Hope teasing and encouragement ... it is NOT romance, its downright cringe worthy and vulgar.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/20 08:28PM
    #2   2013/11/20 08:36PM
    Re: Who else is Uncomfortable....
    LoganH8tr

I have ALWAYS felt uncomfortable watching any sex scene with Hope in it. Hope was a teenager when she started having sex on this show and I as an adult, don't appreciate shows that showcase children having sex. ... and that is what it was. ... Hope was a child having sex. Now all these deep mouth kisses is vulgar and disgusting.

When BRIDGE was having sex every week and CBS was doing their survey thing a few years back. ...I put in there that their sex scenes were too much and gross. Other viewers must have complained too because it was very soon after that they lessened those scenes.

I don't want to see people my age have sex. ... why the hell would I want to see children have sex or 2 old geriatrics go at it? I'm not a pervert and that stuff isn't hot to me.

#3   2013/11/20 09:06PM
    K. Spaudling

The time will pass, I hope, that the characters ( if permitted) will revere someone worthy, and it wont be, Hopeless.
    I hope the writers step up.
    As a loyal viewer, I'm almost done,... I will tune in for the return of Ridge 2.0 and Steffy...
    Hope it works out.. HOPE HAS RUINED THE SHOW FOR ME

#4   2013/11/21 04:45AM
    Barbyboo

Quote K. Spaudling: watching Wyatts ongoing carnal desires and pushiness !?? Coupled with Hope teasing and encouragement ... it is NOT romance, its downright cringe worthy and vulgar.

What it's not be a boring nerd giving you lady a sidewalk!

#5   2013/11/21 04:48AM
    Barbyboo

Quote LoganH8tr: I have ALWAYS felt uncomfortable watching any sex scene with Hope in it. Hope was a teenager when she started having sex on this show and I as an adult, don't appreciate shows that showcase children having sex. ... and that is what it was. ... Hope was a child having sex. Now all these deep mouth kisses is vulgar and disgusting.

When BRIDGE was having sex every week and CBS was doing their survey thing a few years back. ...I put in there that their sex scenes were too much and gross. Other viewers must have complained too because it was very soon after that they lessened those scenes.

I don't want to see people my age have sex. ... why the hell would I want to see children have sex or 2 old geriatrics go at it? I'm not a pervert and that stuff isn't hot to me.

I agree the Brooke almost 60 scenes should stop! Who really cares...but I think Hopes 21 she acts like a child but she's not..now that new one the Hope admirer she's too young and she looks 15

#6   2013/11/21 04:49AM
    Barbyboo

Quote K. Spaudling: The time will pass, I hope, that the characters ( if permitted) will revere someone worthy, and it wont be, Hopeless.
    As a loyal viewer, I'm almost done,... I will tune in for the return of Ridge 2.0 and Steffy...

Me too and many other sick of looking at her mug

#7   2013/11/21 01:21PM
    K. Spaudling

Well its not only his lewd behavior towards Hope, I'm finding it hard to watch him in ALL scenes.
    I wish someone would have locked them BOTH in the befoul steam room.
    Hope didn't put a stop to the rank make- out session, she just prolonged it by teasingly pulling away. This cat and mouse game is getting more obscene by the day.

#8   2013/11/21 04:02PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote K. Spaudling: The time will pass, I hope, that the characters ( if permitted) will revere someone worthy, and it wont be, Hopeless.

Me too and many other sick of looking at her mug

The sight of Hope in all her hypocrisy and nastiness, disgusts me. She is one of the main reasons I stopped watching the show.

#9   2013/11/21 04:03PM
    Rena54

I don't feel uncomfortable when Hope is with Wyatt. Liam, yes, because he is a loser and I cannot believe that Hope has to still be with him.
    The sex scenes are not that bad, check out some of the sex scenes from prior years on any soaps this is tame compared to some of the scenes back than.
    Let Hope have fun with Wyatt. Liam is such a stick in the mud let Hope and Wyatt have some fun loving.
    She is an adult and so is Wyatt.

#10   2013/11/21 04:04PM
    missing atwt

Quote K. Spaudling: watching Wyatts ongoing carnal desires and pushiness !?? Coupled with Hope teasing and encouragement ... it is NOT romance, its downright cringe worthy and vulgar.

Nope not uncomfortable at all . These two are HOTT ! Watched the scenes more than once.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list