List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Justin leaves the signed nullified divorce papers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Justin leaves the signed nullified divorce papers!

Started by Star Steffy at 2013/11/13 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 05:42AM, Views: 2367, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/13 11:49AM
    Justin leaves the signed nullified divorce papers!
    Star Steffy

Who is going to get their hands on the papers Justin had Katie sign, giving Bill back his job, Will, and Spencer stocks? Remember these people never lock their doors...anyone could walk in and take the papers, that were left on the coffee table.

Who do you think will get the papers?

A. Katie will rethink her decision and hold onto the papers, until she feels that she trusts Scamming Dollar Bill ...a lifetime I guess then.

B. Brooke will come to visit and take the papers home. Then she will tell Katie not to give Bill anything.

C. Bill will snatch the papers up and have Justin file them for him.

D. Hope will take the papers and give them back to Katie. She will tell her Aunt to take things slow with Bill and don't trust him.

I just wonder if Bill's plan is in place or will someone mess it up for him. Justin and Bill are both acting like the papers are not important...bad acting job...but good enough to fool Katie.

I am going with B. Brooke, she will find the papers and tell Katie not to give Bill anything. Just guessing, since Bill's plan is working sooo easy for him now.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 11:51AM
    #2   2013/11/13 12:22PM
    Re: Justin leaves the signed nullified divorce papers!
    Barbyboo

I think Bills plan back fires he gets screwed, not that kind of screwed the paper kind....I think Brookey grabs the papers gives them back to Katie..Katie tears them up! Hence Brookes redemption again whitewashed some stuff don't wash off and the manure odor lingers

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 12:23PM
    #3   2013/11/13 12:34PM
    Jigglea

Well Bill certainly didn't waste any time with his master plan now did he!! Did he not hear Brooke say not to hurt her sister again....does he think he's that smooth that Brooke would take him back after duping Katie! I'm NO BROOKE fan but I have to believe that Brooke WILL NOT go along with this stupid plan of Bill's!!

#4   2013/11/13 12:36PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Jigglea: Well Bill certainly didn't waste any time with his master plan now did he!! Did he not hear Brooke say not to hurt her sister again....does he think he's that smooth that Brooke would take him back after duping Katie! I'm NO BROOKE fan but I have to believe that Brooke WILL NOT go along with this stupid plan of Bill's!!

It doesn't seem beneath her she did screw her sisters hubby

#5   2013/11/13 12:51PM
    Star Steffy

Quote Jigglea: Well Bill certainly didn't waste any time with his master plan now did he!! Did he not hear Brooke say not to hurt her sister again....does he think he's that smooth that Brooke would take him back after duping Katie! I'm NO BROOKE fan but I have to believe that Brooke WILL NOT go along with this stupid plan of Bill's!!

Hello Jigglea!!!

Missed you...haven't seen you around much!

Bill and Justin are scamming Katie. Bill will need to stay with Katie longer, until he gets the relationship between Brooke and Katie healed. He also wants Katie to think he tried his hardest to make their marriage work. Katie will let bill go back to Brooke because she will see they belong together. She let Nick go back to Bridget and she will let Bill go to. Then Brooke will take bill back because Bill gave Brooke the same impression, that he tried to make Katie happy. Bill is some kind of a scammer.

#6   2013/11/13 01:15PM
    Jigglea

Quote Star Steffy:

Hello Jigglea!!!

Missed you...haven't seen you around much!

Bill and Justin are scamming Katie. Bill will need to stay with Katie longer, until he gets the relationship between Brooke and Katie healed. He also wants Katie to think he tried his hardest to make their marriage work. Katie will let bill go back to Brooke because she will see they belong together. She let Nick go back to Bridget and she will let Bill go to. Then Brooke will take bill back because Bill gave Brooke the same impression, that he tried to make Katie happy. Bill is some kind of a scammer.

Heeey Star Steffy!!! I've been posting sporadically!! I don't really think they belong to gether and I really hope Brooke does not take his sick behind back!! This Bill Spencer I DO NOT LIKE!!!!!

#7   2013/11/13 01:30PM
    APRIL JOY

Did Katie sign two set of papers or one set.either way Bill should have waite and not go Brooks.he sho uhh of have made sure the paper are filed then pull his thing.I knew he was up to something.then he will go to plan B. Maybe he will try to tank the company in order Katie to lose so many that Katie has to be replace and could you see brook taking the job.

#8   2013/11/13 06:25PM
    june65

Bill was so excited about getting one over on Katie, that he never thought it might not fly with Brooke.

Brooke does things for love not to be vindictive, Bill selling himself to Katie for the night, to win his company back. I think was a little more than even Brooke could stomach.

I hope Brooke does whatever she can to stop this.

I have to commend the writers this was really sick. You did well.

AS for Justin. I would tell him to not let the door hit his a** as he left. Once Katie regains control if she does. Justin would be history.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 06:27PM
    #9   2013/11/13 08:10PM
    bethonly

big sister is going to help Katie. she always has. and believe it or not, she loves her.

#10   2013/11/13 11:11PM
    Annaruby

Katie did not legally sign the papers. She knows exactly what Bill is up to, and how underhanded he is. She signed something other than her signature, like "I know what you are up to." The joke will be on Bill. Bill is going to be angry and upset.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list