List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler: Wyatt and Hope

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Wyatt and Hope

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/11/01 09:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 04:05PM, Views: 6918, Replies: 79
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/02 05:59AM
    Re: Wyatt and Hope do the deed. Spoiler
    LoganH8tr

Ok that is just nasty. Hope is a horrible, evil wretch and watching her have sex with ANYONE is sick....moreso having sex with the brother of the dude she was giving booty calls too.

Another Logan keeping it in the family. Pretty soon Brooke will be doing Wyatt then it will be "BRATT is sooooooo hot!"

#12   2013/11/02 06:10AM
    calliope

This is what B&B knows, sharing!
    Brooke, the Forrester family men.
    Taylor, the Forrester family men.
    Katie, her nieces husband.
    Steffy, the Spencer men. (No sex with Bill but she sure offered it. And I still think he was hottest with her.)
    I am sure there are more but too early for my brain to kick in.
    Anyway, this is what these writers do. Recycle.

#13   2013/11/02 06:55AM
    LoganH8tr

No one knows more about doing and sharing relatives than the Logans. In fact they push each other to do it and glorify it. No other set of characters do that.

Those disgusting Logans do nastiness on a scale that is immeasurable to other people. They are over the top.

#14   2013/11/02 07:05AM
    Steffy rocks

We all know she is going back to LAME with Wyatt's baby in her LOL!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/02 07:05AM
    #15   2013/11/02 07:06AM
    hopefan1

thanks barbyboo. but until i see it on tv i will not get on that rug just yet. i would love to see sizzling hott scenes. it would definitely be alot more rootworthy than liam who has bedded two stepsisters.

#16   2013/11/02 07:24AM
    bethonly

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote bethonly: yeah barbyboo, where did you read that? I haven't seen any spoilers on it. but if she does, that's fine. her choice.

Hi Beth. I think it was on this board a response to a thread if not here I read. Day t r ......someone posted they were watching the tapering but these air in .december so I got another month with the Liam and the way these writers move no ones ever happy for long. Guess .bills available for you now,,,

there are so many psychics around. I just envy them. wish I could see the future too. then I would know when brill will get back together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/02 07:26AM
    #17   2013/11/02 08:09AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Steffy rocks: We all know she is going back to LAME with Wyatt's baby in her LOL!!!

Oh joy... just what we need...Hope pregnant.

I hope if she does get pregnant she wasn't doing any illegal drugs at the time. The last thing we need is the inbred ex junkie having a crack baby.

We know what post is next.

#18   2013/11/02 08:14AM
    nancy 7

About a week or so ago DB LIVE TWEETING B@B Event, DB tweeted the intimate scene between Wyatt and Hope had been filmed. He teased about "When and Where it happened. A remote at Malibu in Sept. I have not seen yet. I often wonder if that is where it occurs at Liam's house.

#19   2013/11/02 08:41AM
    PattyL

NO one should be surprised...She was trained by her tramp mother, to keep it in the family. To sleep from one family member to the other....Yet, she can lay the HOpe Laws down to Brooke, but she is doing just what she is preaching against...

#20   2013/11/02 09:01AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote PattyL: NO one should be surprised...She was trained by her tramp mother, to keep it in the family. To sleep from one family member to the other....Yet, she can lay the HOpe Laws down to Brooke, but she is doing just what she is preaching against...

She is her mother's daughter no doubt...trifling to the core. HOpe thought of she preached against being a ho but still acted like one, people would believe she wasn't one. She fooled alot of people, but not the people that mattered...Bill, Steffy and Taylor saw right through her B.S.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list