List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Bill in Wheelchair? Ridge and Steffy back? OMG fun

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bill in Wheelchair? Ridge and Steffy back? OMG fun

Started by scarlet1 at 2013/10/25 12:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/27 08:01AM, Views: 2954, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/25 12:51PM
    Bill in Wheelchair? Ridge and Steffy back? OMG fun
    scarlet1

I have been the first one to complain about the writing BUT this is going to be absolute soapy-juicey-drama in next few months!!! Yes we are all sick of the Liam/Hope/Steffy triangle, but the tragedy is just the thing to change the landscape again. Liam/Wyatt finally act as brothers? Will Bill roll himself back to Katie? or will Brill be destiny? Does anyone not think if Steffy really is coming back, she wouldn't throw herself onto Wyatt? and Ridge...Taylor on his arm? drawn back for Brooke? drawn back to run company again?? or could he just be back for his scarf drawer? so much fun ahead!

(and maybe Pam & new boyfriend rent-a-cop decide to steal diamond???)

#2   2013/10/25 12:58PM
    Re: Bill in Wheelchair? Ridge and Steffy back? OMG fun
    APRIL JOY

I hope Taylor is never coming back .Let her stay where ever she went.as for ridge no Brooke no Katie.Let him be with Quinn if he has to be with someone.Yes I would love to see STeffy back and I would love to see Wyatt crazy eyes over her .I would love to have hope see that Wyatt isn't this saint she thinks he is.that he is the one going after STeffy not STeffy after him.Bill let him be with Brooke. Let her help him walk again.Katie can let the broad room keep her warm at night.

#3   2013/10/25 01:23PM
    bethonly

Quote APRIL JOY: I hope Taylor is never coming back .Let her stay where ever she went.as for ridge no Brooke no Katie.Let him be with Quinn if he has to be with someone.Yes I would love to see STeffy back and I would love to see Wyatt crazy eyes over her .I would love to have hope see that Wyatt isn't this saint she thinks he is.that he is the one going after STeffy not STeffy after him.Bill let him be with Brooke. Let her help him walk again.Katie can let the broad room keep her warm at night.

since steffy is only going to be here for a few episodes, i guess wyatt could go after her when she goes back to paris. I think brill is still going to be together. and I don't think he will be seriously injured. maybe just crutches? I mean, ridge is supposed to return and find brooke getting ready to marry bill. he can't be too badly hurt. they're spending Halloween in aspen and brooke is dressing like a very pretty bear.

#4   2013/10/25 01:40PM
    scarlet1

Quote bethonly:
    Quote APRIL JOY: I hope Taylor is never coming back .Let her stay where ever she went.as for ridge no Brooke no Katie.Let him be with Quinn if he has to be with someone.Yes I would love to see STeffy back and I would love to see Wyatt crazy eyes over her .I would love to have hope see that Wyatt isn't this saint she thinks he is.that he is the one going after STeffy not STeffy after him.Bill let him be with Brooke. Let her help him walk again.Katie can let the broad room keep her warm at night.

since steffy is only going to be here for a few episodes, i guess wyatt could go after her when she goes back to paris. I think brill is still going to be together. and I don't think he will be seriously injured. maybe just crutches? I mean, ridge is supposed to return and find brooke getting ready to marry bill. he can't be too badly hurt. they're spending Halloween in aspen and brooke is dressing like a very pretty bear.

thank you for the spoilers! I do think Bill is in a wheelchair for 'some' time b/c Katie/Brooke are supposed to pull together at the hospital. I know there is an anti-Brill crowd, but I like them together. Katie was fear based - lots of rules. Brooke & Bill aren't like that - I am hoping he is hurt, they suffer through a bit yet it makes them stronger, he's walking again and in sails Ridge, and all the trouble that means...Quinn's a hot ticket, hoping she does not settle for Eric, Ridge would be good too. and Steffy, maybe bring Liam back to Paris??? too much to ask??

#5   2013/10/25 01:43PM
    metalchica

well i certainly hope that wyatt and hope keep going. as far as bill-i think it may be serious-dont really want to see that, but maybe its the wake up call he needs.
    Would love to see Steffy back-and her and Liam reunite.
    Looking forward to the Halloween epi.
    never been a fan of ridge-wouldnt want to see quinn with him.
    The upcoming episodes are going to be fun though-looking forward to them.

#6   2013/10/25 02:56PM
    Barbyboo

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote bethonly:

thank you for the spoilers! I do think Bill is in a wheelchair for 'some' time b/c Katie/Brooke are supposed to pull together at the hospital. I know there is an anti-Brill crowd, but I like them together. Katie was fear based - lots of rules. Brooke & Bill aren't like that - I am hoping he is hurt, they suffer through a bit yet it makes them stronger, he's walking again and in sails Ridge, and all the trouble that means...Quinn's a hot ticket, hoping she does not settle for Eric, Ridge would be good too. and Steffy, maybe bring Liam back to Paris??? too much to ask??

Back to Paris good one, I think they thru in the wheel chair because so many didn't go for storyline so they can get pity from nahsayers

#7   2013/10/25 03:14PM
    Barbyboo

Quote scarlet1: I have been the first one to complain about the writing BUT this is going to be absolute soapy-juicey-drama in next few months!!! Yes we are all sick of the Liam/Hope/Steffy triangle, but the tragedy is just the thing to change the landscape again. Liam/Wyatt finally act as brothers? Will Bill roll himself back to Katie? or will Brill be destiny? Does anyone not think if Steffy really is coming back, she wouldn't throw herself onto Wyatt? and Ridge...Taylor on his arm? drawn back for Brooke? drawn back to run company again?? or could he just be back for his scarf drawer? so much fun ahead!

(and maybe Pam & new boyfriend rent-a-cop decide to steal diamond???)

Interesting posts sounds good to me

#8   2013/10/25 03:46PM
    scarlet1

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote bethonly:

Back to Paris good one, I think they thru in the wheel chair because so many didn't go for storyline so they can get pity from nahsayers

totally agree - the wheelchair is a sympathy pitch. still wondering how they are going to play Brooke's reaction. destiny to stay with Bill or send back to Katie??

#9   2013/10/25 04:39PM
    RobynH

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote bethonly:

totally agree - the wheelchair is a sympathy pitch. still wondering how they are going to play Brooke's reaction. destiny to stay with Bill or send back to Katie??

Destiny! Ha! Brooke's destiny has always been the next lay. I love the fact that Bill will be dependent on others. I read somewhere he will see the "real" Brooke. If I were Katie, I'd make sure Brooke had to deal with all the crap of immobile Bill. Katie should kill him with kindness but make sure he always remembers it was his choices that put him in the chair. As for nu-Ridge and Steffy, I can't wait. I have always been a Steffy fan, even though they make her weak and stupid over Liam. I love the actor playing Ridge. If he comes with any of the attitude he had on AMC, he will look right through Brooke and her mechanical tears. However, they turned Bill into a punk for her so they may ruin nu-Ridge as well. However, if they really wanted to teach Brill a lesson, they hook nu-Ridge up with Katie. You know them spending time together discussing their mutual disgust for Brooke and Bill. On the other hand, I do like the idea of Quinn and Ridge. They are age appropriate and Quinn doesn't look like she would have any trouble handling Brooke.

#10   2013/10/25 10:36PM
    billsgal

Am I the only one thinking that Steffy is coming back to support Bill her good friend? Remember, Steffy was the only one able to pull Bill back from the dark places of his mind when he wanted to kill Amber. Steffy and Bill before they were anything they were always friends so I think she's going to be the one to push Bill to get his act together more so than either Katie or Brooke.

When is Katie going to learn to just ignore Bill desires. I swear it looked as if Bill become more determined to go on that mountain climb the more Katie talked about not having a good feeling about this.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 10:38PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list