List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope, Wyatt, Liam and Brill are making B&B Rock!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope, Wyatt, Liam and Brill are making B&B Rock!!

Started by JaneDear at 2013/10/21 06:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/21 08:40PM, Views: 485, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/21 06:59PM
    Hope, Wyatt, Liam and Brill are making B&B Rock!!
    JaneDear

Ratings be damned. I am not going to scour the internet for ratings to try to prove the show is sinking and I for one will not pin my hopes for the show on a few weeks rating and minor dips. I think the show rocks. I look forward to watching everyday and can't wait for Ridge and R.J. to arrive. I think the ratings will go through the roof. The Logans make B&B the best daytime soap!! So, Bell, keep up the good work!

#2   2013/10/21 07:18PM
    Re: Hope, Wyatt, Liam and Brill are making B&B Rock!!
    Barbyboo

The rateings are bad because the writers have been giving us same old triangle garbage for two years..when the show is cancelled the triangle will still not be resolved! Hope needs to dump liam

#3   2013/10/21 07:24PM
    Michelle91763

I would love to see Hope and Liam back together they finally get a break and now Hope dont want him thats messed up!

#4   2013/10/21 07:38PM
    lifetime26

Quote JaneDear: Ratings be damned. I am not going to scour the internet for ratings to try to prove the show is sinking and I for one will not pin my hopes for the show on a few weeks rating and minor dips. I think the show rocks. I look forward to watching everyday and can't wait for Ridge and R.J. to arrive. I think the ratings will go through the roof. The Logans make B&B the best daytime soap!! So, Bell, keep up the good work!

You can scour the internet all you want. There is only one set of ratings and that is Nielson.

#5   2013/10/21 07:56PM
    metalchica

well, as disappointed as i am with the storylines coming up-love this show so much-and i agree partly with you-wyatt and hope are making things rock.

#6   2013/10/21 08:02PM
    missing atwt

Quote JaneDear: Ratings be damned. I am not going to scour the internet for ratings to try to prove the show is sinking and I for one will not pin my hopes for the show on a few weeks rating and minor dips. I think the show rocks. I look forward to watching everyday and can't wait for Ridge and R.J. to arrive. I think the ratings will go through the roof. The Logans make B&B the best daytime soap!! So, Bell, keep up the good work!

Great post . Bold isn't the only soap down Y&R is also down this week . They both are still 1&2 in total viewers . They both will bounce back .

#7   2013/10/21 08:18PM
    june65

[quote]Quote missing atwt: [quote]Quote JaneDear: Ratings be damned. I am not going to scour the internet for ratings to try to prove the show is sinking and I for one will not pin my hopes for the show on a few weeks rating and minor dips. I think the show rocks. I look forward to watching everyday and can't wait for Ridge and R.J. to arrive. I think the ratings will go through the roof. The Logans make B&B the best daytime soap!! So, Bell, keep up the good work![/quote
    Great post . Bold isn't the only sh a hp down Y&R is also down this week . They both are still 1&2 in total viewers . They both will bounce back .[/quote]

y&r have such a horrible storyline going this week. Lucky they a viewer watching. Violent death of children is not entertainment. Only heart wrenching.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/21 08:23PM
    #8   2013/10/21 08:21PM
    roadie

Our soap isn't going anywhere. Don't worry.

#9   2013/10/21 08:25PM
    JaneDear

Quote lifetime26:

You can scour the internet all you want. There is only one set of ratings and that is Nielson.

I have better things to do then get giddy at small drops in ratings and post bad crap about a tv show. Especially if I hated the show and wanted it to get cancelled. I'd just find something else to watch. By thr way I just realized that there are more folks up in arms (or celebrating) over B&B ratings on this board then the people involved in the show. No one else is saying anything about B&B having any type of bad ratings or on the verge of cancellation. Hmmmm.

#10   2013/10/21 08:27PM
    JaneDear

Quote roadie:

Our soap isn't going anywhere. Don't worry.

Oh, I know. I just get a little frustrated at folks who swear by the ratings that B&B is headed for cancellation or blame ratings on certain actors.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list