List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: BROOKE SHOULD PICK HER SISTER!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BROOKE SHOULD PICK HER SISTER!

Started by longtime viewer at 2013/09/26 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/27 06:28PM, Views: 301, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/09/26 06:21PM
    BROOKE SHOULD PICK HER SISTER!
    longtime viewer

Brooke should pick a life with her sister Katie - but I guarantee she will pick a life with "her" man Bill -
    Katie was practically begging for Brooke to love her, be her sister - all she would have to do is let go of Bill -
    Brooke was acting like Katie was being unreasonable -
    any decent woman, sister or person would let Bill go and embrace her sister!

#2   2013/09/26 06:29PM
    Re: BROOKE SHOULD PICK HER SISTER!
    Barbyboo

She will pick Bill ....no doubt did you check out her face..she thinks she's right ...there something wrong with Brooke.

#3   2013/09/26 07:21PM
    june65

Quote Barbyboo: She will pick Bill ....no doubt did you check out her face..she thinks she's right ...there something wrong with Brooke.

When Bill gets tired of Brooke acting like the victim and wanting shored up all the time. He will walk. And she will without a man and her sister.

#4   2013/09/26 07:36PM
    bethonly

Quote Barbyboo: She will pick Bill ....no doubt did you check out her face..she thinks she's right ...there something wrong with Brooke.

guess we'll find out Monday. that's when he's supposed to propose to brooke. hopefully she'll say yes. if she chose Katie she would always be throwing it up in brookes face that she stole her husband. she'll forget about her part in starting all of this.

#5   2013/09/27 04:52PM
    Rena54

Shocker!! Brooke did not choose her sister over Bill.

Today she went on and on about how sad Katie is but she is tired of feeling guilty and she wants to be with Bill.

Oh, no! was that a shocker? yeah, right. Brooke has not felt guilty and she can say it over and over it just makes her look worse. Shut up and accept the fact that u would rather destroy another relationship with someone in your family than be with a man. Brooke will always be the s..t and there is no redeeming this person.

#6   2013/09/27 04:59PM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote longtime viewer: Brooke should pick a life with her sister Katie - but I guarantee she will pick a life with "her" man Bill -
    Katie was practically begging for Brooke to love her, be her sister - all she would have to do is let go of Bill -
    Brooke was acting like Katie was being unreasonable -
    any decent woman, sister or person would let Bill go and embrace her sister!

i agree.heck i am a big brookie fan but i m not into this sl
    and i want her to say I CHOOSE KATIE,and family over you
    bill sexy sure,dark tall built man great looking ok but
    that is NOT ENUFF,nor "sex"to make me lose my blood-kin familia! i know i am dreamin here u guys lol but i can hope right???

Adios

#7   2013/09/27 06:24PM
    Piperay

Quote bethonly:

guess we'll find out Monday. that's when he's supposed to propose to brooke. hopefully she'll say yes. if she chose Katie she would always be throwing it up in brookes face that she stole her husband. she'll forget about her part in starting all of this.

Why would Katie throw it up to her if Brooke showed her love for her sister over another bedmate.

#8   2013/09/27 06:28PM
    Piperay

NEVER would I choose a man over family.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list