List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: From Daytime Confidential

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

From Daytime Confidential

Started by JaNell36 at 2013/09/26 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/27 10:13AM, Views: 3004, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/26 04:45PM
    Re: From Daytime Confidential
    bethonly

Quote LucyT:
    Quote bethonly: i just read the article and it says he's going to propose Monday. i sure don't want to miss that episode. sept. 30..that is Monday isn't it?

yes, this Monday Bill proposes.I almost can't breath.

I bet it is going to be so sweet that most of us will wish we were brooke. I can't wait.

#22   2013/09/26 04:47PM
    bethonly

[quote]Quote moneytalks: [quote]Quote bethonly: [quote]Quote Tilda: [[quote]quote]Quote JaNell36: Me! I love them.. I think it is right.. 50/50 are interested in BRILL and like Bill, I too dont give a $**t who dont like em![/quote]
    [/quote]

I am sure that no one will lose any sleep over you or your opinion, don't forget to $**t, you might find sone one who really cares.
    [/quote]

are you one of those trolls admin warned us about?[/quote]

No not a troll. The troll doesn't write in all caps and use inflammatory language. It is the victim of trolling who does that. Check it out.[/quote]

?????

#23   2013/09/26 05:05PM
    Sassywithclass

All I can say is where is RJ. Brill will fall 4 sure. How can Brooke set up a nusery 4 Will and her child is n Boarding school. Bill probably will need a nanny at Brookes. She great apparently n the bedroom, but a lousy mother n the nusery. I'm quite sure they will just have a private wedding n the bedroom with the so cal priest officiating.

#24   2013/09/26 05:12PM
    moneytalks

[quote]Quote bethonly: [quote]Quote moneytalks: [quote]Quote bethonly: [quote]Quote Tilda: [[quote]quote]Quote JaNell36: Me! I love them.. I think it is right.. 50/50 are interested in BRILL and like Bill, I too dont give a $**t who dont like em![/quote]
    [/quote]

I am sure that no one will lose any sleep over you or your opinion, don't forget to $**t, you might find sone one who really cares.
    [/quote]

are you one of those trolls admin warned us about?[/quote]

No not a troll. The troll doesn't write in all caps and use inflammatory language. It is the victim of trolling who does that. Check it out.[/quote]

?????[/quote]

Sorry Bethonly. What I wrote may have been misunderstood. I was pointing out that trolls (good trolls anyway) don't get upset, they just toss in subtle comments to see if they can upset someone and Tilda gave me the impression she was getting a bit annoyed so I wouldn't see her as a troll. Before anyone jumps on me I am not accusing anyone in this post group of being a troll because what started the build up could have happened yesterday, or in another thread, or whatever. Just don't think troll is a term to toss around lightly.

#25   2013/09/26 05:48PM
    june65

Quote JaNell36: Bill and Brooke's (Katherine Kelly Lang) relationship is on the verge of being taken to the next level. How will Katie (Heather Tom) react to the news? In an interview with TV Guide Magazine, Don Diamont preview's Katie's reaction and how Bill and Brooke can build a life together.

TV Guide Magazine:

Katie is going to freak when she hears about the engagement, right?

Diamont: 

It won't go over well! And it certainly isn't going to help smooth things over between the Logan sisters. [Laughs] But, as with everything else in life, Bill doesn't give a s--t what anyone else thinks.

TV Guide Magazine:

Then what? Bill and Brooke start to build a life together and, just when things couldn't be better, Ridge suddenly returns?

Diamont: 

Bill can't be just another relationship for Brooke while she's waiting for Ridge to come back. In order for this to play out well, their relationship has to be just as strong as the one she had with Ridge. I'm not saying Brad is going to bring Ronn back, or do a Ridge recast, but if he does it really needs to leave Brooke torn. There seems to be a tremendous amount of fan support for Bill and Brooke right now, which is interesting. We're kind of at the point where the audience is split 50-50, which is the best you can ask for.

she cheated on ridge. once a cheat always a cheat. And Bill isn't any better.

50% I doubt that they make up there own numbers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 05:50PM
    #26   2013/09/26 06:31PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Tilda: I wonder who are the people replying to that travesty?

I don't see much support most are disgusted

#27   2013/09/26 06:55PM
    grandmarose

Quote JaNell36: Bill and Brooke's (Katherine Kelly Lang) relationship is on the verge of being taken to the next level. How will Katie (Heather Tom) react to the news? In an interview with TV Guide Magazine, Don Diamont preview's Katie's reaction and how Bill and Brooke can build a life together.

TV Guide Magazine:

Diamont: 

It won't go over well! And it certainly isn't going to help smooth things over between the Logan sisters. [Laughs] But, as with everything else in life, Bill doesn't give a s--t what anyone else thinks.

TV Guide Magazine:

Then what? Bill and Brooke start to build a life together and, just when things couldn't be better, Ridge suddenly returns?

Diamont: 

Bill can't be just another relationship for Brooke while she's waiting for Ridge to come back. In order for this to play out well, their relationship has to be just as strong as the one she had with Ridge. I'm not saying Brad is going to bring Ronn back, or do a Ridge recast, but if he does it really needs to leave Brooke torn. There seems to be a tremendous amount of fan support for Bill and Brooke right now, which is interesting. We're kind of at the point where the audience is split 50-50, which is the best you can ask for.

Thank you JaNell for posting this, I just had the time to read it today and it was a good interview with Don, who evidently is enjoying his job. Certainly keeping me entertained, all three DD, HT, & KKL are doing an excellent job

#28   2013/09/26 07:02PM
    JaNell36

Quote grandmarose:

TV Guide Magazine:

Diamont: 

TV Guide Magazine:

Diamont: 

Thank you JaNell for posting this, I just had the time to read it today and it was a good interview with Don, who evidently is enjoying his job. Certainly keeping me entertained, all three DD, HT, & KKL are doing an excellent job

Youre welcome.. I am enjoying all three as well

#29   2013/09/26 07:17PM
    LucyT

Quote bethonly:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote bethonly: i just read the article and it says he's going to propose Monday. i sure don't want to miss that episode. sept. 30..that is Monday isn't it?

yes, this Monday Bill proposes.I almost can't breath.

I bet it is going to be so sweet that most of us will wish we were brooke. I can't wait.

I can't wait to watch.I am surprised it got spoiled so blatantly but glad it did !I would love to play Brooke for a day A Brill day of course

#30   2013/09/26 07:22PM
    LucyT

Quote JaNell36:
    Quote grandmarose:

TV Guide Magazine:

Diamont: 

TV Guide Magazine:

Diamont: 

Youre welcome.. I am enjoying all three as well

Todays writing for this show was great as was the delivery of it.KKL,DD and HT all are doing a great job and I love every minute of it.Just Brill more than the rest!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list