List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: From Daytime Confidential

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

From Daytime Confidential

Started by JaNell36 at 2013/09/26 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/27 10:13AM, Views: 3035, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/26 03:19PM
    Re: From Daytime Confidential
    bethonly

I've never liked brooke because I thought she could change. I've liked her for who she is. since i'm not perfect like some people i would never ask anyone to change. that does not stop me from enjoying the show. i love BRILLICIOUS!!! hope they last forever. and if the ratings are any indication they have over 50% loving them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 03:21PM
    #12   2013/09/26 03:23PM
    Please_listen

Well as you can only speak for one, I have read the opinions of MANY and alot have turned in their Brooke fan card over this and others have intense their hatred of this couple. And I hear I've tuned out all together a heck of alot more than I like this couple. doesn't matter what DD says, I can read for myself, that's his and Bell's problem, they think they are dealing with idiots.

#13   2013/09/26 03:25PM
    bethonly

[quote]Quote Tilda: [[quote]quote]Quote JaNell36: Me! I love them.. I think it is right.. 50/50 are interested in BRILL and like Bill, I too dont give a $**t who dont like em![/quote]
    [/quote]

I am sure that no one will lose any sleep over you or your opinion, don't forget to $**t, you might find sone one who really cares.
    [/quote]

are you one of those trolls admin warned us about?

#14   2013/09/26 03:34PM
    JaNell36

Quote Please_listen: Well as you can only speak for one, I have read the opinions of MANY and alot have turned in their Brooke fan card over this and others have intense their hatred of this couple. And I hear I've tuned out all together a heck of alot more than I like this couple. doesn't matter what DD says, I can read for myself, that's his and Bell's problem, they think they are dealing with idiots.

I too have spoken to many that are FOR it..

#15   2013/09/26 03:38PM
    LucyT

I read this yesterday Love my Brill!!!!

Soul mate super couple eat your heart out Ridge and Katie!

#16   2013/09/26 03:46PM
    bethonly

i just read the article and it says he's going to propose Monday. i sure don't want to miss that episode. sept. 30..that is Monday isn't it?

#17   2013/09/26 03:59PM
    moneytalks

Quote Please_listen: That 50/50 BS is the biggest lie they've tried t pass off to promote this couple. It's well known the majority hates this couple, and the bulk of the comments posted about them are negative. Even Brooke fan camp has split once again. divided between the Brooke fans that wanted to see Brooke grow into the family matriarch taking Stephanie's place on this show, that was their payoff for supporting Brooke thur the scandalous mistakes in her past. They expected and wanted to see real growth in this character and got sorely disappointed.

Add that to the ones that hate this character because of her scandalous past and constant adding yet another scandalous act to her long list of deeds. There is no way this is 50/50, on every board, you see an over whelming outcry AGAINST this couple and INCESt is a word that's constantly used to describe them, DD is just blowing smoke, just like Bell, the truth is out there for anyone to see.

I am curious about how many people were included in their count to get the 50% figure. They can only estimate how many viewers they have. Maybe there are only 50 people still watching regularly.

#18   2013/09/26 04:34PM
    LucyT

Quote bethonly: i just read the article and it says he's going to propose Monday. i sure don't want to miss that episode. sept. 30..that is Monday isn't it?

yes, this Monday Bill proposes.I almost can't breath.

#19   2013/09/26 04:43PM
    bethonly

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote Please_listen: That 50/50 BS is the biggest lie they've tried t pass off to promote this couple. It's well known the majority hates this couple, and the bulk of the comments posted about them are negative. Even Brooke fan camp has split once again. divided between the Brooke fans that wanted to see Brooke grow into the family matriarch taking Stephanie's place on this show, that was their payoff for supporting Brooke thur the scandalous mistakes in her past. They expected and wanted to see real growth in this character and got sorely disappointed.

Add that to the ones that hate this character because of her scandalous past and constant adding yet another scandalous act to her long list of deeds. There is no way this is 50/50, on every board, you see an over whelming outcry AGAINST this couple and INCESt is a word that's constantly used to describe them, DD is just blowing smoke, just like Bell, the truth is out there for anyone to see.

I am curious about how many people were included in their count to get the 50% figure. They can only estimate how many viewers they have. Maybe there are only 50 people still watching regularly.

I think on the ratings it's almost 3 million viewers daily.

#20   2013/09/26 04:45PM
    moneytalks

[quote]Quote bethonly: [quote]Quote Tilda: [[quote]quote]Quote JaNell36: Me! I love them.. I think it is right.. 50/50 are interested in BRILL and like Bill, I too dont give a $**t who dont like em![/quote]
    [/quote]

I am sure that no one will lose any sleep over you or your opinion, don't forget to $**t, you might find sone one who really cares.
    [/quote]

are you one of those trolls admin warned us about?[/quote]

No not a troll. The troll doesn't write in all caps and use inflammatory language. It is the victim of trolling who does that. Check it out.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list