List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: From Daytime Confidential

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

From Daytime Confidential

Started by JaNell36 at 2013/09/26 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/27 10:13AM, Views: 2750, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/26 02:15PM
    From Daytime Confidential
    JaNell36

Bill and Brooke's (Katherine Kelly Lang) relationship is on the verge of being taken to the next level. How will Katie (Heather Tom) react to the news? In an interview with TV Guide Magazine, Don Diamont preview's Katie's reaction and how Bill and Brooke can build a life together.

TV Guide Magazine:

Katie is going to freak when she hears about the engagement, right?

Diamont: 

It won't go over well! And it certainly isn't going to help smooth things over between the Logan sisters. [Laughs] But, as with everything else in life, Bill doesn't give a s--t what anyone else thinks.

TV Guide Magazine:

Then what? Bill and Brooke start to build a life together and, just when things couldn't be better, Ridge suddenly returns?

Diamont: 

Bill can't be just another relationship for Brooke while she's waiting for Ridge to come back. In order for this to play out well, their relationship has to be just as strong as the one she had with Ridge. I'm not saying Brad is going to bring Ronn back, or do a Ridge recast, but if he does it really needs to leave Brooke torn. There seems to be a tremendous amount of fan support for Bill and Brooke right now, which is interesting. We're kind of at the point where the audience is split 50-50, which is the best you can ask for.

#2   2013/09/26 02:24PM
    Re: From Daytime Confidential
    Tilda

I wonder who are the people replying to that travesty?

#3   2013/09/26 02:30PM
    JaNell36

Me! I love them.. I think it is right.. 50/50 are interested in BRILL and like Bill, I too dont give a $**t who dont like em!

#4   2013/09/26 02:30PM
    bethonly

right here. and evidently there's plenty more where I come from. man that's good news. thanks janell.

#5   2013/09/26 02:31PM
    JaNell36

Quote bethonly: right here. and evidently there's plenty more where I come from. man that's good news. thanks janell.

Youre welcome, home girl! Team BRILL

#6   2013/09/26 02:33PM
    bigbbfan

Thank you for this post. Looking forward to the return of
    Ridge.

#7   2013/09/26 02:43PM
    JaNell36

Quote bigbbfan: Thank you for this post. Looking forward to the return of
    Ridge.

Youre welcome! Who?

#8   2013/09/26 02:45PM
    Tilda

[[quote]quote]Quote JaNell36: Me! I love them.. I think it is right.. 50/50 are interested in BRILL and like Bill, I too dont give a $**t who dont like em![/quote]
    [/quote]

I am sure that no one will lose any sleep over you or your opinion, don't forget to $**t, you might find sone one who really cares.

#9   2013/09/26 02:48PM
    moneytalks

Looks like the situation is that hopefully fans will buy the Brooke/Bill scenario but if they don't ( and to me having only 50% of the fan base on side is risky) then they will have to bring in a new Ridge to save the day and give Brooke and Bill a reason to split.

#10   2013/09/26 02:49PM
    Please_listen

That 50/50 BS is the biggest lie they've tried t pass off to promote this couple. It's well known the majority hates this couple, and the bulk of the comments posted about them are negative. Even Brooke fan camp has split once again. divided between the Brooke fans that wanted to see Brooke grow into the family matriarch taking Stephanie's place on this show, that was their payoff for supporting Brooke thur the scandalous mistakes in her past. They expected and wanted to see real growth in this character and got sorely disappointed.

Add that to the ones that hate this character because of her scandalous past and constant adding yet another scandalous act to her long list of deeds. There is no way this is 50/50, on every board, you see an over whelming outcry AGAINST this couple and INCESt is a word that's constantly used to describe them, DD is just blowing smoke, just like Bell, the truth is out there for anyone to see.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list