List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Katie brought this on herself. I don't feel sorry

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katie brought this on herself. I don't feel sorry

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/09/26 12:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/29 09:20AM, Views: 1652, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/26 02:56PM
    Re: Katie brought this on herself. I don't feel sorry
    jilltidwell

They are better than Katie and Bill. At least Brooke isn't trying to change him. Katie said she would never change who he was and yet she has tried in every way to do so.

#12   2013/09/26 02:57PM
    Please_listen

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote JaNell36: Katie need to grow up and stop playing games. She lost.. move on already!

Yes she does. I'm tired of people bashing Brooke for things that she can't control. It was Katie and Katie alone who pushed them together. I can't understand how people think that Brooke should always take responsibility for her actions, but Katie always no matter what gets a free pass. I'm not saying that Brooke is perfect, but neither is Katie. She is using this PPD as an excuse to not to take responsibility for something SHE set in motion. She can't stop crying like a baby because she can't have what she wants. Has she ever thought about that Bill might not want her back because all she ever did after Will was born was push him away. Bill needed her to be a wife to him as well. But, instead of doing that she pushed him away. She thinks that she can do whatever she wants to other people and people are supposed to forgive her, but she won't forgive. She lives by a double standard.

I'm sorry but I whole heartedly disagree with you, first of all, Katie was ill, the entire time it was shown on screen this woman was mentally unstable. She could hear her heart beating loud as a drum, even her perception of the things around here were dark, warped and haunting. What was that FAKING?????? PRETENDING???? She woman was suffering, we all witness it every single day she pushed them together. katie was afraid of dying again, and since she was the only one on that show besides Taylor, that had to deal with DYING, I don't think none of them can speak on what she was going thur.

That along with the trauma of delivering a baby can bring to woman's life, is enough to make anyone break and loose concept of reality. Katie was making arrangements for after she passes away. We all heard her, she was preparing for people to take her place, that alone said how sick she was. Who makes plans for after they pass to that degree, getting a mother for her new born child, and a wife for her husband? She didn't do that out of malice, she had no malicious intent, as a matter of fact, she was doing a act of love for both Brooke and bill, thinking of both of them and not herself.

How on earth is that unselfish act looked upon as a malicious act that deserves being punished???? I don't get it, she did what she did out of love, and benefitted nothing from it other than having someone to care for her loved ones after she's gone.

YEAH hang her a$$, how freaking dare she do something as horrific as make plans for her family after she's gone. GMAFB!

#13   2013/09/26 03:07PM
    moneytalks

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote JaNell36: Katie need to grow up and stop playing games. She lost.. move on already!

Yes she does. I'm tired of people bashing Brooke for things that she can't control. It was Katie and Katie alone who pushed them together. I can't understand how people think that Brooke should always take responsibility for her actions, but Katie always no matter what gets a free pass. I'm not saying that Brooke is perfect, but neither is Katie. She is using this PPD as an excuse to not to take responsibility for something SHE set in motion. She can't stop crying like a baby because she can't have what she wants. Has she ever thought about that Bill might not want her back because all she ever did after Will was born was push him away. Bill needed her to be a wife to him as well. But, instead of doing that she pushed him away. She thinks that she can do whatever she wants to other people and people are supposed to forgive her, but she won't forgive. She lives by a double standard.

I never want to live in a world where "I couldn't control myself" is deemed sufficient excuse to hurt, destroy and selfishly take what you want. I don't like excuses like "I did it because she told me to do it." I believe PPD is a very serious and person changing illness.
    Bill desperately wanted his marriage to work. After the first ooopps from Bill and Katie he actually gave energy to making Katie happy and she was and he was too. He was seriously not wanting a relationship with Brooke and was upset that she was losing it and would tell Katie about them (before Taylor did). He was desperately wanting Katie to change her mind after he was served with the divorce papers. He was so, so stupid he thought Brooke was trying to help them get back together too. When Katie stuck to her guns he decided he might as well go to Brooke - there was nowhere else to go and it might teach Katie a lesson.
    Katie was in trouble - both physical and mental health were a real issue. She gets a free pass from me. Katie is not perfect but Brooke is so defective she could never recover.
    Katie has done nothing to need forgiveness for. As for crying like a baby - Who ???? Brooke's eyes are like a leaky bucket.

#14   2013/09/26 03:08PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote jilltidwell:

I'm sorry but I whole heartedly disagree with you, first of all, Katie was ill, the entire time it was shown on screen this woman was mentally unstable. She could hear her heart beating loud as a drum, even her perception of the things around here were dark, warped and haunting. What was that FAKING?????? PRETENDING???? She woman was suffering, we all witness it every single day she pushed them together. katie was afraid of dying again, and since she was the only one on that show besides Taylor, that had to deal with DYING, I don't think none of them can speak on what she was going thur.

That along with the trauma of delivering a baby can bring to woman's life, is enough to make anyone break and loose concept of reality. Katie was making arrangements for after she passes away. We all heard her, she was preparing for people to take her place, that alone said how sick she was. Who makes plans for after they pass to that degree, getting a mother for her new born child, and a wife for her husband? She didn't do that out of malice, she had no malicious intent, as a matter of fact, she was doing a act of love for both Brooke and bill, thinking of both of them and not herself.

How on earth is that unselfish act looked upon as a malicious act that deserves being punished???? I don't get it, she did what she did out of love, and benefitted nothing from it other than having someone to care for her loved ones after she's gone.

YEAH hang her a$$, how freaking dare she do something as horrific as make plans for her family after she's gone. GMAFB!

I'm sorry I just do believe that she did know what she was doing. You can't use a disease like PPD as an excuse. Put it this way: my dad has had strokes he's ok now, but that don't give him the right to treat me any way he wants. Same goes fir Katie.

#15   2013/09/26 03:09PM
    bigbbfan

Since B&B was on the air I have adored Brooke. She could
    do no wrong. I still like her and even wrote to Mr. Bell
    and begged him to redeem her last year more than once. I
    never expected BRILL and am thoroughly disgusted with the
    s/l.

I adore Katie also. She is the best thing that ever happened to the show. Katie was sick when she wanted Bill
    and Brooke to be together. BRILL is the ultimate BETRAYAL.
    I DO FEEL SORRY FOR KATIE.

Please writer's do not make me hate Brooke. Please bring
    Ridge back to Brooke. Thank you for listening.

#16   2013/09/26 03:11PM
    sandee1977

Quote jilltidwell:

That is the issue Brooke lacks self control. Taylor told her that Katie is not in her right mind but once she is she will realize that what she was trying do was wrong. Brooke slapped Taylor for even thinking She Brooke will ever do that to her own sister and in the end she did just that. Brooke is using that as an excuse. Taylor told her and Bill that what Katie was trying to do and they couldn't believe that Katie will think they will want to be together but they don't see each other like that. How now all of a sudden this is all Katie's fault? Didn't Taylor tell them that what Katie is suffering form and she thinks that she is going to die. Didn't she almost died? If they were so right why didn't they tell Katie the truth after she woke from her coma. Why did they have to play like Taylor was just trying to stir trouble. Why were they never honest with Katie from the jump? Especially Brooke. Katie asked her and she said that there is nothing between her and Bill. Bill said the same thing. Then all of a sudden they had to wait this long to be together?????? That is a crock of poop. At this point they even know why they are together. If the only thing they can say is Katie put us together. IF this is all about Katie putting them together how come she cannot pull them apart???? Brooke said Katie wanted her with Bill and now Katie doesn't so why is she still with Bill? Brooke cannot control these things. Brooke is a grown season woman do you mean to tell me she does not know right from wrong???? How many times has she done this? HAs it ever gone well for her??? If it did she would not be on her 10th attempt at love with her own brother in law.

#17   2013/09/26 03:21PM
    Please_listen

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote jilltidwell:

I'm sorry I just do believe that she did know what she was doing. You can't use a disease like PPD as an excuse. Put it this way: my dad has had strokes he's ok now, but that don't give him the right to treat me any way he wants. Same goes fir Katie.

You're entitled to your beliefs, but it's documented scientific fact that women suffering from PPD is not in control of their mental state, and there are degrees to this disease, some even with the mother taking the life of her own newborn baby. So it does indeed effect your decision making abilities. And again, we saw for ourselves, they took the time to allow us a peek into katie's world, and it was warped and disfigured and that deafen heart beat going on constantly.

That proved how sick Katie was, so she didn't push them together while she was in her right mind. If you choose to not give her empathy or compassion for her suffering that's one thing, but you can't take away the fact she was suffering from a dangerous disease.

#18   2013/09/26 03:41PM
    bethonly

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote jilltidwell:

You're entitled to your beliefs, but it's documented scientific fact that women suffering from PPD is not in control of their mental state, and there are degrees to this disease, some even with the mother taking the life of her own newborn baby. So it does indeed effect your decision making abilities. And again, we saw for ourselves, they took the time to allow us a peek into katie's world, and it was warped and disfigured and that deafen heart beat going on constantly.

That proved how sick Katie was, so she didn't push them together while she was in her right mind. If you choose to not give her empathy or compassion for her suffering that's one thing, but you can't take away the fact she was suffering from a dangerous disease.

what about her demanding dumb ways before and after her ppd? i should get me some of that ppd. i could have excuses for a lot of my dumb actions.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 03:42PM
    #19   2013/09/26 03:48PM
    Please_listen

Quote bethonly:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote jilltidwell:

what about her demanding dumb ways before and after her ppd? i should get me some of that ppd. i could have excuses for a lot of my dumb actions.

Your key words were BEFORE and AFTER, and the before is what Bill WILLINGLY went into, Katie was never a push over for Bill, and she was always telling him about his ways and how some of them he needed to change. One of them brought him closer to his son Liam, as it was Katie was that demanding he reach out to his son, that he stops treating him like some disease he caught.

Katie didn't get over her PPD over night, and it shouldn't have matter, not if he truly loved and cared about her, the vows said thur sickness and health. Katie forgave Bill time and time again for alot more than things he did to her than she supposedly did to him.

Bill often said katie made him a better woman, and even to the point to said he would TRY to change some of his ways, Bill wasn't fighting and kicking and sratching all the way, it was only when Brooke came in telling him he can do no wrong that he started throwing these it's unforgivable crap around.

#20   2013/09/26 03:53PM
    bethonly

Quote Sassywithclass:
    Quote missgaht: I can't stand ALL Logans. I think the Logans are nothing but trash. Even though I am a Logan Hater.........I still feel sorry for Katie. Katie was sick....that is a fact....so what is Bill and Brooke's excuse. As a parent I can understand the baby blues and how PPD is very real and how a brand new mother suffering with that can do things that she normally would never do. Why in the world would Katie want to break up her family? If Katie was in her right mind she would never ever ever want her family destroyed. I am just saying that if anybody is wrong its Bill and Brooke. Katie didn't make her husband or the sister that she loved and respected the most stab her right into the back and twist the dagger. Brooke is a low down dirty tramp and she is the one with the problem in this case not Katie.

Great post. 4 women 2 think having a child is not stressful enough, add her pre-existing health issue with her heart, on top of that PPD. Not 2 have the support of your husband nor your big sister. Really I hope none of them ever have 2 go through half of what Katie has only 2 get better 2 find out your sister and husband r living 2 gether. Then blame u 4 their lust and lack of self control. Katie only mistake is risking her life 2 give Bill a child.

that was her idea to have a baby. bill tried to get her not to because it was too dangerous.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list