List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Katie brought this on herself. I don't feel sorry

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katie brought this on herself. I don't feel sorry

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/09/26 12:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/29 09:20AM, Views: 1734, Replies: 56
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/26 12:47PM
    Katie brought this on herself. I don't feel sorry
    jilltidwell

Katie needs to stop trying to get people to feel sorry for her. She brought this on herself. It started when she was pregnant and hot worse after she had Will. I'm not one to think that you can blame a disease on something you do or don't do. I don't believe that she can blame the PPD for everything. I believe she knew exactly what she was doing when she did it. She acts like she had no part in it. She must have forgotten about when she did the same thing to Brooke's daughter Bridget. She wanted Brooke and Bridget to forgive her, but she can't do the same to Brooke and Bill. She uses a double standard when she uses one set of rules for herself and another for everyone else.

#2   2013/09/26 12:53PM
    Re: Katie brought this on herself. I don't feel sorry
    JaNell36

Katie need to grow up and stop playing games. She lost.. move on already!

#3   2013/09/26 12:54PM
    koolmeems

Yea, whatever. I'm so sick of everyone thinking Brooke and Bill are so darn innocent.

#4   2013/09/26 01:04PM
    missgaht

I can't stand ALL Logans. I think the Logans are nothing but trash. Even though I am a Logan Hater.........I still feel sorry for Katie. Katie was sick....that is a fact....so what is Bill and Brooke's excuse. As a parent I can understand the baby blues and how PPD is very real and how a brand new mother suffering with that can do things that she normally would never do. Why in the world would Katie want to break up her family? If Katie was in her right mind she would never ever ever want her family destroyed. I am just saying that if anybody is wrong its Bill and Brooke. Katie didn't make her husband or the sister that she loved and respected the most stab her right into the back and twist the dagger. Brooke is a low down dirty tramp and she is the one with the problem in this case not Katie.

#5   2013/09/26 01:18PM
    Sassywithclass

Quote missgaht: I can't stand ALL Logans. I think the Logans are nothing but trash. Even though I am a Logan Hater.........I still feel sorry for Katie. Katie was sick....that is a fact....so what is Bill and Brooke's excuse. As a parent I can understand the baby blues and how PPD is very real and how a brand new mother suffering with that can do things that she normally would never do. Why in the world would Katie want to break up her family? If Katie was in her right mind she would never ever ever want her family destroyed. I am just saying that if anybody is wrong its Bill and Brooke. Katie didn't make her husband or the sister that she loved and respected the most stab her right into the back and twist the dagger. Brooke is a low down dirty tramp and she is the one with the problem in this case not Katie.

Great post. 4 women 2 think having a child is not stressful enough, add her pre-existing health issue with her heart, on top of that PPD. Not 2 have the support of your husband nor your big sister. Really I hope none of them ever have 2 go through half of what Katie has only 2 get better 2 find out your sister and husband r living 2 gether. Then blame u 4 their lust and lack of self control. Katie only mistake is risking her life 2 give Bill a child.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 01:20PM
    #6   2013/09/26 01:24PM
    moneytalks

Quote koolmeems: Yea, whatever. I'm so sick of everyone thinking Brooke and Bill are so darn innocent.

Am with you Koolmeems.
    We hang in here hoping to see an outcome where right wins and the writers who are determined that Brooke and Bill will be their new star couple are plodding on with just keeping them in our face hoping I guess that we will get caught up in another storyline like the Hope and Wyatt stuff and keep watching and ease up on being so disgusted with Bill and Brook and just get accepting of them. We will forget how disgusting they are over time and the writers keep the fans.
    Brooke and Bill are staying out of the limelight and Brooke has stopped annoying us by going out and confronting people with indignation that they should be thought of as wrongdoing. Bill and Liam are having chummy chats etc. Katie is the only one making waves now so our sympathy is supposed to switch to the underdogs - Bill and Brooke.
    We are being manipulated.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 01:30PM
    #7   2013/09/26 02:01PM
    june65

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote koolmeems: Yea, whatever. I'm so sick of everyone thinking Brooke and Bill are so darn innocent.

Am with you Koolmeems.
    We hang in here hoping to see an outcome where right wins and the writers who are determined that Brooke and Bill will be their new star couple are plodding on with just keeping them in our face hoping I guess that we will get caught up in another storyline like the Hope and Wyatt stuff and keep watching and ease up on being so disgusted with Bill and Brook and just get accepting of them. We will forget how disgusting they are over time and the writers keep the fans.
    Brooke and Bill are staying out of the limelight and Brooke has stopped annoying us by going out and confronting people with indignation that they should be thought of as wrongdoing. Bill and Liam are having chummy chats etc. Katie is the only one making waves now so our sympathy is supposed to switch to the underdogs - Bill and Brooke.
    We are being manipulated.

add the bonus videos they have on cbs and that tops off manipulation.A man that turns his back on his ill wife, and a sister that jumps his bones are the same no matter how they want to cover it up. Pretty low grade.

#8   2013/09/26 02:35PM
    JaNell36

I never said that.. But i love me some BRILL

#9   2013/09/26 02:45PM
    jilltidwell

Quote JaNell36: Katie need to grow up and stop playing games. She lost.. move on already!

Yes she does. I'm tired of people bashing Brooke for things that she can't control. It was Katie and Katie alone who pushed them together. I can't understand how people think that Brooke should always take responsibility for her actions, but Katie always no matter what gets a free pass. I'm not saying that Brooke is perfect, but neither is Katie. She is using this PPD as an excuse to not to take responsibility for something SHE set in motion. She can't stop crying like a baby because she can't have what she wants. Has she ever thought about that Bill might not want her back because all she ever did after Will was born was push him away. Bill needed her to be a wife to him as well. But, instead of doing that she pushed him away. She thinks that she can do whatever she wants to other people and people are supposed to forgive her, but she won't forgive. She lives by a double standard.

#10   2013/09/26 02:46PM
    bethonly

no brill, no thrill.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list