List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke doesn't need Katie, she has Donna.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke doesn't need Katie, she has Donna.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/09/26 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/27 05:17PM, Views: 571, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/26 11:17AM
    Brooke doesn't need Katie, she has Donna.
    Hyatt4Life

Brooke doesn't need a relationship with her weak and pathetic sister Katie when already has a strong and beautiful sister named Donna. Donna has been the perfect sister to Brooke. When Brooke was raped by Andy, it was Donna and NOT Katie who held the person who was really responsible for the rape (Stephanie) feet to the fire and she made Stephanie pay dearly for having Brooke raped by that monster. Donna has been the ONLY sibling with the exception of Storm their brother who always had Brooke's back. So there is no need for Katie to be in Brooke's life mooching off her, and using Brooke to benefit her. I love Brooke and Donna's relationship, that is real and true sisterhood there. Katie thinks that just because she is the baby of the family that the world and her sisters should revolve around her. And they shouldn't.

#2   2013/09/26 11:25AM
    Re: Brooke doesn't need Katie, she has Donna.
    june65

Quote Hyatt4Life: Brooke doesn't need a relationship with her weak and pathetic sister Katie when already has a strong and beautiful sister named Donna. Donna has been the perfect sister to Brooke. When Brooke was raped by Andy, it was Donna and NOT Katie who held the person who was really responsible for the rape (Stephanie) feet to the fire and she made Stephanie pay dearly for having Brooke raped by that monster. Donna has been the ONLY sibling with the exception of Storm their brother who always had Brooke's back. So there is no need for Katie to be in Brooke's life mooching off her, and using Brooke to benefit her. I love Brooke and Donna's relationship, that is real and true sisterhood there. Katie thinks that just because she is the baby of the family that the world and her sisters should revolve around her. And they shouldn't.

touche' and Katie doesn't need a back stabbing sister like Brooke. They are both better off.

#3   2013/09/26 11:37AM
    Barbyboo

Quote june65:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: Brooke doesn't need a relationship with her weak and pathetic sister Katie when already has a strong and beautiful sister named Donna. Donna has been the perfect sister to Brooke. When Brooke was raped by Andy, it was Donna and NOT Katie who held the person who was really responsible for the rape (Stephanie) feet to the fire and she made Stephanie pay dearly for having Brooke raped by that monster. Donna has been the ONLY sibling with the exception of Storm their brother who always had Brooke's back. So there is no need for Katie to be in Brooke's life mooching off her, and using Brooke to benefit her. I love Brooke and Donna's relationship, that is real and true sisterhood there. Katie thinks that just because she is the baby of the family that the world and her sisters should revolve around her. And they shouldn't.

touche' and Katie doesn't need a back stabbing sister like Brooke. They are both better off.
    you got that right June, I love your name just like my sis

#4   2013/09/26 12:42PM
    moneytalks

Brooke does and will feel the loss of Katie. Katie idolized Brooke. She really believed Brooke was a good and wonderful person who made mistakes and that is how Brooke craves that people should see her. Donna on the other hand is much more realistic. She is Brooke's sister and knows Brooke is not a good and wonderful person and that her mistakes are really manipulations. Donna would never have believed that Brooke would not take her (Donna's) man if she felt the itch. Donna, like Hope, has no rose coloured glasses. She backs Brooke because of the family relationship, just as Hope does. Losing Katie meant Brooke lost the last person who had wholesome love to offer her.

#5   2013/09/26 01:02PM
    koolmeems

Quote june65:

AMEN.....Kate doesn't need Brooke and she has plenty of money so it there won't be any mooching.

#6   2013/09/26 03:26PM
    Day-One-Fan

Donna Laughing my azz off.

#7   2013/09/26 03:42PM
    june65

Brooke doesn't need Katie or Donna she has the stallion. Wonder where her kids are. Oh she don't need them either she has the stallion.
    Liam and Hope don't mention them in front of Bill, cause he doesn't like your daughter.
    You have to do it all Bills way. Or you might lose the stallion.

Enjoy your life Brooke cause you have the stallion. And for sure don't say anything about how he is or you will lose.
    I think you are trapped Brooke and you don't even know it.
    And for sure don't get sick.

#8   2013/09/26 03:47PM
    june65

Quote Day-One-Fan:

I heard Brooke was the perfect sister to have. so much for perfection!!!

#9   2013/09/26 05:58PM
    Sassywithclass

Quote june65:
    Quote Day-One-Fan:

I heard Brooke was the perfect sister to have. so much for perfection!!!

The only thing Brooke is perfect at is seducing/manipulating unavailable men. As 4 Donna that's a joke. Donna has had her moments lately, but donna is a shell. I wish Brill good luck they will need it. Bell can try all he want 2 sell this bull. Brill as a super couple has but the same chance as a snow ball n H...

#10   2013/09/26 06:30PM
    june65

super couples
    caroline and carter
    Eric and Quinn
    hope and wyatt
    steffy and liam
    Ollie and alex

Bill and the valley girl are just sad. don't know who is going to dump who first. There are always more stallions over the hill.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 06:34PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list