List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!

Started by Star Steffy at 2013/09/26 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/29 10:56AM, Views: 4009, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/26 04:43PM
    Re: Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!
    PattyL

Quote bethonly:
    Quote Sassywithclass:
    Quote Barbyboo: What's steffy soppose to do fight Liam's battles oh man what a sissy boy. And the I miss you. What was that? Maybe she comes home..this character is pitiful. ..where's that bus?

LOL after it runs over Liam can u send it to Brooke house 2 run over her tale. I could only C hopes head turn completely around twice if Steffy returns.

NOOOOO sassy. leave my girls alone. neither of them had anything to do with that phone call. and I've seen people that I've wished I could just give away like Katie does but I don't think it would work. however, it does seem to have worked for her. so well that I don't think she can get him back.

leave your girl alone. Should be leave Steffy alone for those that bash her to make HOpe look just OK...What will happen is, Steffy will come, and, talk to Wyatt, and, he will see the fire that Liam saw, and, HOpe lacks, and, will fall in love with Steffy. Then, HOpe will leave Liam, and, want Wyatt, because, Steffy has him..THAT'S YOUR GIRLS MO...

#22   2013/09/26 06:15PM
    roadie

Quote june65:
    Quote Star Steffy: Liam calls Steffy about the annulment papers and wishing her to come back and kick Wyatt's ****? Liam is in trouble again and who does he ask help from? Steffy!

Wouldn't it be great if Steffy comes back to help Liam out with Wyatt interfering in Liam's wedding.

Wyatt and Steffy talking...wonder what would happen!

Don't you love Liam. Anything to try to get steffy to show her face.

Liam knows that Stef is like his father. He's wanting his daddy to come to his rescue and start manipulating to keep Wyatt away from Hope for him and since his daddy is no longer interfering although I think Bill is rooting for Wyatt, Liam will then turn to the next manipulator to fight his petty jealous battle. The fact that he's asking Stef to come in and interfere with HOTT is pretty hilarious!!! It kind of shows what he really feels about Stef. She's a friend, a wing man. I would think it would hurt Stef to the core that Liam would ask her to help him keep a guy away from Hope. Think about it. I'd be annoyed as hell if a guy I was still in love with asked me to do something like that not to mention lose complete respect for him since he can't fight his own battles.

#23   2013/09/26 06:19PM
    roadie

Quote PattyL:
    Quote bethonly:
    Quote Sassywithclass:
    Quote Barbyboo: What's steffy soppose to do fight Liam's battles oh man what a sissy boy. And the I miss you. What was that? Maybe she comes home..this character is pitiful. ..where's that bus?

LOL after it runs over Liam can u send it to Brooke house 2 run over her tale. I could only C hopes head turn completely around twice if Steffy returns.

NOOOOO sassy. leave my girls alone. neither of them had anything to do with that phone call. and I've seen people that I've wished I could just give away like Katie does but I don't think it would work. however, it does seem to have worked for her. so well that I don't think she can get him back.

leave your girl alone. Should be leave Steffy alone for those that bash her to make HOpe look just OK...What will happen is, Steffy will come, and, talk to Wyatt, and, he will see the fire that Liam saw, and, HOpe lacks, and, will fall in love with Steffy. Then, HOpe will leave Liam, and, want Wyatt, because, Steffy has him..THAT'S YOUR GIRLS MO...

Oh please!! You have that majorly mixed up. Stef has never had a man for Hope to even go after. Stef has always wanted what a Logan has and that extends to Hopi. Stef wants Brook's arsenal because she knows she doesn't have the same effect on men that Brook does, she wanted Katie's husband, she wanted Hope gone because after she went after Katie's husband, Katie no longer wanted to deal with Stef so blew her off in a big way. Then she jealously wanted Hope to leave her family in order to make herself look better.

#24   2013/09/26 06:21PM
    june65

I think liam said that on the phone in jest to steffy.
    He thinks of her as a soul mate and someone to talk too. Sorry Hope.

#25   2013/09/26 06:33PM
    roadie

You think he told what he thinks is his soul mate to come to town to kick the butt of the guy coming on to his fiance? That makes no sense whatsoever, no offense, lol. He hates Wyatt because he's afraid he'll lose Hope. If Stef isn't angry at him wanting her to help him keep Hope she's a bigger idiot than I thought. In movies it does happen where the wing man becomes the true love but I don't think that's the case with Liam and Stef.

Hope seeing the reminders of why she never stayed with Liam is just what she needs so she can dump the garbage and upgrade. Poor Liam. And then poor Stef because if they reunited it would once again be because Hope left Liam.

Quote june65: I think liam said that on the phone in jest to steffy.

#26   2013/09/26 06:43PM
    june65

Quote roadie: You think he told what he thinks is his soul mate to come to town to kick the butt of the guy coming on to his fiance? That makes no sense whatsoever, no offense, lol. He hates Wyatt because he's afraid he'll lose Hope. If Stef isn't angry at him wanting her to help him keep Hope she's a bigger idiot than I thought. In movies it does happen where the wing man becomes the true love but I don't think that's the case with Liam and Stef.

Hope seeing the reminders of why she never stayed with Liam is just what she needs so she can dump the garbage and upgrade. Poor Liam. And then poor Stef because if they reunited it would once again be because Hope left Liam.

Liam is screwed up. He talks to steffy as a friend, he doesn't think when he speaks to her, about her feelings. He is an idiot. when he says steffy come kick my brothers butt. He hasn't got clue one he could hurt her feelings. He is treating her the same as he did when they were living and going out together not as someone that has been deeply hurt by him.

#27   2013/09/26 06:50PM
    roadie

Quote june65:
    Quote roadie: You think he told what he thinks is his soul mate to come to town to kick the butt of the guy coming on to his fiance? That makes no sense whatsoever, no offense, lol. He hates Wyatt because he's afraid he'll lose Hope. If Stef isn't angry at him wanting her to help him keep Hope she's a bigger idiot than I thought. In movies it does happen where the wing man becomes the true love but I don't think that's the case with Liam and Stef.

Liam is screwed up. He talks to steffy as a friend, he doesn't think when he speaks to her, about her feelings. He is an idiot. when he says steffy come kick my brothers butt. He hasn't got clue one he could hurt her feelings. He is treating her the same as he did when they were living and going out together not as someone that has been deeply hurt by him.

Even him asking for the annulment papers was insensitive. Well the second time around anyway. He's done it to both girls and it makes me sick that they just accommodate him. Stef was like that and then Hope was made to feel that's the way she should be in order to get what she wants. He sucks and I really want Hope to dump him and Stef not to stick around for him but to have moved on already.

#28   2013/09/26 07:02PM
    Star Steffy

Quote roadie:
    Quote june65:
    Quote Star Steffy: Liam calls Steffy about the annulment papers and wishing her to come back and kick Wyatt's ****? Liam is in trouble again and who does he ask help from? Steffy!

Wouldn't it be great if Steffy comes back to help Liam out with Wyatt interfering in Liam's wedding.

Wyatt and Steffy talking...wonder what would happen!

Don't you love Liam. Anything to try to get steffy to show her face.

Liam knows that Stef is like his father. He's wanting his daddy to come to his rescue and start manipulating to keep Wyatt away from Hope for him and since his daddy is no longer interfering although I think Bill is rooting for Wyatt, Liam will then turn to the next manipulator to fight his petty jealous battle. The fact that he's asking Stef to come in and interfere with HOTT is pretty hilarious!!! It kind of shows what he really feels about Stef. She's a friend, a wing man. I would think it would hurt Stef to the core that Liam would ask her to help him keep a guy away from Hope. Think about it. I'd be annoyed as hell if a guy I was still in love with asked me to do something like that not to mention lose complete respect for him since he can't fight his own battles.

Goooood Evening Roadie!

Your got it right. Liam needs help and daddy is a little bit occupied with Brooke now. He turns to his other girl Steffy for help...in a joking manner. I agree if I was Steffy and my soon to be divorce husband asks me to come and help him, I would be upset. I should thank God, that I am not going to be married to Liam, after what he said.

Hey we pretty much agreed!!!

Have A Great Night Roadie!
    Star Steffy

#29   2013/09/26 07:03PM
    june65

He has been manipulating the two of them for years.
    Now he is annulling one. and the other hasn't got lovin feeling like she used to.
    He has played both of them one too many times.

Who does he have in his corner. Dear old dad is too busy with Brooke. Wyatt making him work to keep what he thought was his by default.

His candle has been burning at both ends for too long. Who knows whats going to happen. self desruction is on the way.

#30   2013/09/26 09:03PM
    bigbbfan

I wish Steffy would come back and break up BRILL. $Bill
    always had a soft for Steffy, didn't he? Liam would get
    his wish and so would SILL fans. Are there any still out
    there?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 09:05PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list