List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!

Started by Star Steffy at 2013/09/26 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/29 10:56AM, Views: 3959, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/26 11:41AM
    Re: Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!
    Brooke_HopeB...

i think and i did not watch TODAY getting out of law class so late from campus pero(but)hola chica! hi star stef.

now on that note:

I m dying to see it tonight later on.

but i m goin to say this,sure he ALWAYS CALL HER see?
    mi point es again,'She should want BETTER' i pray a guy who is TALL DARK AND HANDSOME or blonde pretty boy brad pitt rugged and all lol just a sexy man come home with her
    and or be4 that,"Pick up the fone and be like,YEA WHO ARE U bum! ROFL

steffi just should not even deal with him,as in real life,any 1 would hang up who has RESPECT for her self.
    i hope steffy do not even talk to him,he is so not worth it
    at all.

adios

~Bella~

Quote Star Steffy: Liam calls Steffy about the annulment papers and wishing her to come back and kick Wyatt's ****? Liam is in trouble again and who does he ask help from? Steffy!

Wouldn't it be great if Steffy comes back to help Liam out with Wyatt interfering in Liam's wedding.

Wyatt and Steffy talking...wonder what would happen!

#12   2013/09/26 11:46AM
    Sassywithclass

Quote bethonly:
    Quote Sassywithclass:
    Quote Barbyboo: What's steffy soppose to do fight Liam's battles oh man what a sissy boy. And the I miss you. What was that? Maybe she comes home..this character is pitiful. ..where's that bus?

LOL after it runs over Liam can u send it to Brooke house 2 run over her tale. I could only C hopes head turn completely around twice if Steffy returns.

NOOOOO sassy. leave my girls alone. neither of them had anything to do with that phone call. and I've seen people that I've wished I could just give away like Katie does but I don't think it would work. however, it does seem to have worked for her. so well that I don't think she can get him back.

LOL I could not help myself. I don't think Katie wants Bill back but I can C Y she don't want him with her big sister. That make a good family Thankgiving dinner.

#13   2013/09/26 11:46AM
    Star Steffy

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez: i think and i did not watch TODAY getting out of law class so late from campus pero(but)hola chica! hi star stef.

now on that note:

I m dying to see it tonight later on.

but i m goin to say this,sure he ALWAYS CALL HER see?
    mi point es again,'She should want BETTER' i pray a guy who is TALL DARK AND HANDSOME or blonde pretty boy brad pitt rugged and all lol just a sexy man come home with her
    and or be4 that,"Pick up the fone and be like,YEA WHO ARE U bum! ROFL

steffi just should not even deal with him,as in real life,any 1 would hang up who has RESPECT for her self.
    i hope steffy do not even talk to him,he is so not worth it
    at all.

adios

~Bella~
    Quote Star Steffy: Liam calls Steffy about the annulment papers and wishing her to come back and kick Wyatt's ****? Liam is in trouble again and who does he ask help from? Steffy!

Wouldn't it be great if Steffy comes back to help Liam out with Wyatt interfering in Liam's wedding.

Wyatt and Steffy talking...wonder what would happen!

Hey Bella!

I agree, I hope Steffy doesn't call him back. I want Wimpy Boy to deal with his own problems. Steffy needs a new man...anyone but Liam.

I am glad you are becoming a lawyer...we need one on this message board. Good Luck in school.

Cha Cha Cha
    Star Steffy

#14   2013/09/26 11:49AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Sassywithclass:
    Quote Barbyboo: What's steffy soppose to do fight Liam's battles oh man what a sissy boy. And the I miss you. What was that? Maybe she comes home..this character is pitiful. ..where's that bus?

LOL after it runs over Liam can u send it to Brooke house 2 run over her tale. I could only C hopes head turn completely around twice if Steffy returns.

There's room on the bus for two...they could do one ticket get one free but the point was to not stop just roll over splat, but two splats are good

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 11:50AM
    #15   2013/09/26 11:54AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote Jigglea: I've said it before and I'll say it again, LIAM IS AN IDIOT!!

hey Jig, you don't have to utilize cap-feature for this soap fan lmfao i HEAR you loud and clear here in nyc/nj tri-state
    lmfao!~ i really hope stef,let a guy pick up some hot tall handsome dude,and be like,"O YOUR THE WAFFLER punk azz Puto who hurt her,got it, CLICK.....!

smh

adios

~bella~

#16   2013/09/26 11:59AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

aww*hugs 2 star stef!* love ur avie,she is pretti in the pix in ur avie chica. and hola

yep lawyer power here love it,class of 2015 *finger cross!* and a civil right activist chica.i love it.
    Actually,i've yea, been studying forever (born seventies)and i NEVER since ending high school(early 90s)i just never had finish in 2000s, college,but now i have got bachelor degree years ago,and sign RIGHT up for law schools...

actually waited until the girlies were bigger,they are older now, mi teen girls have 2 daughters;

and now is perfect time! still young enough to go
    and i m lovin it,but i m a songwriter too for ike 2 decades almost three since age 12 pre-teen.spanish songs and american english.pop tunes,to danze,tracks,lil r n b, lil hip hop rap and thnx again

i personally IF AND HOPEFULLY JMW GREAT ACTRESS IMO she is
    for soaps jneed to get back and WITH A GUY in liam face!

heck i will not lie,i see sparks and she is not even on yet
    ;lol feasibly with her and wyatt ONLY IF HIM/HOPE do not work because
    :
    a.)both are RUTHLESS if need b.
    lol
    b.Not punks,at all when it come to LIAM,imo and i mean the stef PRIOR liam sappy stuff.

i can imagine him with steffi,if him and hope fail.but heck
    i would take STEFFY WITH ANY 1 other than liam.he is soooo
    pathetic now! he really is.

adios

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 12:01PM
    #17   2013/09/26 12:12PM
    Star Steffy

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez: aww*hugs 2 star stef!* love ur avie,she is pretti in the pix in ur avie chica. and hola

yep lawyer power here love it,class of 2015 *finger cross!* and a civil right activist chica.i love it.
    Actually,i've yea, been studying forever (born seventies)and i NEVER since ending high school(early 90s)i just never had finish in 2000s, college,but now i have got bachelor degree years ago,and sign RIGHT up for law schools...

actually waited until the girlies were bigger,they are older now, mi teen girls have 2 daughters;

and now is perfect time! still young enough to go
    and i m lovin it,but i m a songwriter too for ike 2 decades almost three since age 12 pre-teen.spanish songs and american english.pop tunes,to danze,tracks,lil r n b, lil hip hop rap and thnx again

i personally IF AND HOPEFULLY JMW GREAT ACTRESS IMO she is
    for soaps jneed to get back and WITH A GUY in liam face!

heck i will not lie,i see sparks and she is not even on yet
    ;lol feasibly with her and wyatt ONLY IF HIM/HOPE do not work because
    :
    a.)both are RUTHLESS if need b.
    lol
    b.Not punks,at all when it come to LIAM,imo and i mean the stef PRIOR liam sappy stuff.

i can imagine him with steffi,if him and hope fail.but heck
    i would take STEFFY WITH ANY 1 other than liam.he is soooo
    pathetic now! he really is.

adios

Bella...GGGGGGGGGoooooooooooooo go go go Girl...your doing great. I love true stories like yours. Your girls are going to be proud of their mother...I am sure they already are. I should say prouder of you.

Adios!
    Star Steffy

#18   2013/09/26 01:32PM
    ericlizafan

Liam is a wuss without Steffy...he needs her. Apparantly he will use any excuse to see her.

#19   2013/09/26 01:57PM
    AbbieSue

Did I miss something? Because I just watched today's episode and I did not hear Liam tell Steffy he wished she'd come back.

He said he needed her to sign one more, he hoped, document, he then made a little small talk and ended the conversation.

At what point, did he say, " Steffy, come back"?

#20   2013/09/26 03:25PM
    Star Steffy

Quote AbbieSue: Did I miss something? Because I just watched today's episode and I did not hear Liam tell Steffy he wished she'd come back.

He said he needed her to sign one more, he hoped, document, he then made a little small talk and ended the conversation.

At what point, did he say, " Steffy, come back"?

He was rambling on about his brother giving him trouble and he wished she was here, so she could changes Wyatt's mind about Hope. He was sort of saying it in a kidding/joking manner. He didn't ask her back for a romantic reason.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list