List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!

Started by Star Steffy at 2013/09/26 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/29 10:56AM, Views: 3820, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/26 11:08AM
    Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!
    Star Steffy

Liam calls Steffy about the annulment papers and wishing her to come back and kick Wyatt's ****? Liam is in trouble again and who does he ask help from? Steffy!

Wouldn't it be great if Steffy comes back to help Liam out with Wyatt interfering in Liam's wedding.

Wyatt and Steffy talking...wonder what would happen!

#2   2013/09/26 11:12AM
    Re: Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!
    june65

Quote Star Steffy: Liam calls Steffy about the annulment papers and wishing her to come back and kick Wyatt's ****? Liam is in trouble again and who does he ask help from? Steffy!

Wouldn't it be great if Steffy comes back to help Liam out with Wyatt interfering in Liam's wedding.

Don't you love Liam. Anything to try to get steffy to show her face.

#3   2013/09/26 11:14AM
    Jigglea

I've said it before and I'll say it again, LIAM IS AN IDIOT!!

#4   2013/09/26 11:20AM
    june65

OFF WITH HIS HEAD TOO!!!!

#5   2013/09/26 11:27AM
    Barbyboo

What's steffy soppose to do fight Liam's battles oh man what a sissy boy. And the I miss you. What was that? Maybe she comes home..this character is pitiful. ..where's that bus?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 11:27AM
    #6   2013/09/26 11:28AM
    ms suki

Quote Star Steffy: Liam calls Steffy about the annulment papers and wishing her to come back and kick Wyatt's ****? Liam is in trouble again and who does he ask help from? Steffy!

What did bill just said!!!! Liam still want to be with Steffy he calls her and tells her about dirty little secrets that going on in la. Steffy come back and have a talk with Wyatt about continue to go after Hope so Liam can run to her ( where he needs to be)

#7   2013/09/26 11:31AM
    Sassywithclass

Quote Barbyboo: What's steffy soppose to do fight Liam's battles oh man what a sissy boy. And the I miss you. What was that? Maybe she comes home..this character is pitiful. ..where's that bus?

LOL after it runs over Liam can u send it to Brooke house 2 run over her tale. I could only C hopes head turn completely around twice if Steffy returns.

#8   2013/09/26 11:34AM
    ms suki

Quote Barbyboo: What's steffy soppose to do fight Liam's battles oh man what a sissy boy. And the I miss you. What was that? Maybe she comes home..this character is pitiful. ..where's that bus?

yep lol Liam always want Steffy to fight his battles. Liam just crazy waffle boy

#9   2013/09/26 11:40AM
    bethonly

Quote Sassywithclass:

LOL after it runs over Liam can u send it to Brooke house 2 run over her tale. I could only C hopes head turn completely around twice if Steffy returns.

NOOOOO sassy. leave my girls alone. neither of them had anything to do with that phone call. and I've seen people that I've wished I could just give away like Katie does but I don't think it would work. however, it does seem to have worked for her. so well that I don't think she can get him back.

#10   2013/09/26 11:41AM
    Star Steffy

Quote Sassywithclass:

LOL SassyWithClass and BarbyBoo! We sure do need to use, that bus on this soap. Sissy Liam wanting a girl to come fight his battles...Wimp!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list