List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Give Bill's Goods back !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Give Bill's Goods back !!!

Started by Star Steffy at 2013/09/26 10:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/27 10:03PM, Views: 1382, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/26 04:31PM
    Re: Give Bill's Goods back !!!
    LucyT

Quote june65:
    Quote june65: I know how to play Bill like a fiddle too. I have watched Brooke. None of you will win just me.
    My p.j.'s are going to have polar bears on them so there

You all are ignoring ME he is mine!!!

Sorry, but you only want him so I can't have him LOL, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN He's mine all mine

#22   2013/09/26 04:38PM
    bethonly

Quote june65: I know how to play Bill like a fiddle too. I have watched Brooke. None of you will win just me.

I hope those pjs just get in the way while I get him away from ya'll.

#23   2013/09/26 05:07PM
    Rena54

I hope and pray that Katie does not want Bill back. He cheated on her with her sister. There is no going back.
    Katie is more upset with Brooke than anything. This is her sister and she is saying to her: show me what you would do to bring our relationship back to where it was and Brooke as we all know will take the man. She does not even care how much Bill hurt her own daughter why bother worrying about her sister.

All Brooke wants is an OK this is fine. Live with my husband, sleep with my husband and go off in your La La Land of living.
    She never seems to want to accept responsibility.

What did Brooke say to Katie today? this is so like you to create drama and than change your mind? WTH

If I would have been Katie I would have said Oh No, Brooke this is so like you to be with a man who was married to someone you claim to love over and over.

Brooke will never accept that she had a role in this mess.
    Typical slutty Brooke.

#24   2013/09/26 05:23PM
    DebD55

Rena 54 I agree with everything you have said. I can not work out why all of these men fall for Brooke after all she has been passed around like an old towel. What is wrong with the men in this show we all know Brooke's problem (she just wants what everyone else has until something better comes along) but what is with the men they are so week.

#25   2013/09/26 05:25PM
    june65

Quote Rena54: I hope and pray that Katie does not want Bill back. He cheated on her with her sister. There is no going back.
    Katie is more upset with Brooke than anything. This is her sister and she is saying to her: show me what you would do to bring our relationship back to where it was and Brooke as we all know will take the man. She does not even care how much Bill hurt her own daughter why bother worrying about her sister.

All Brooke wants is an OK this is fine. Live with my husband, sleep with my husband and go off in your La La Land of living.
    She never seems to want to accept responsibility.

What did Brooke say to Katie today? this is so like you to create drama and than change your mind? WTH

If I would have been Katie I would have said Oh No, Brooke this is so like you to be with a man who was married to someone you claim to love over and over.

Brooke will never accept that she had a role in this mess.
    Typical slutty Brooke.

I don't think a real man would have done what Bill did. Unless he never loved Katie in the first place. So sad for Will. So sad for a family unit. Brooke really doesn't understand what a family unit is, so sad for brooke.

#26   2013/09/26 05:26PM
    Star Steffy

Quote LucyT:
    Quote june65:

Sorry, but you only want him so I can't have him LOL, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN He's mine all mine

I love it...June is playing. Lucy and June keep on fighting over who gets Bill...while I Cha Cha Cha Bill!!!

#27   2013/09/26 05:33PM
    june65

Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote june65:

I love it...June is playing. Lucy and June keep on fighting over who gets Bill...while I Cha Cha Cha Bill!!!

He will be sooooooo fascinated with my polar bears he won't look at your cha cha cha

#28   2013/09/26 07:13PM
    JaNell36

Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote bethonly:
    Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote bethonly:
    Quote JaNell36:
    Quote bethonly: D again. brooke should regift bill with me as the recepiant,

No..me.. Hes mine!

i really do like you janell but we might have to fight over this. lol

while you all are fighting I will be begging Brooke to lone me the stallion for a ride!

Hey Folks!

Is this going to be a repeat of last nights post...I sure hope so!

Sorry, no riding piggy-back...he is all mine! Cha Cha Cha!

and you star steff better keep your cha cha cha away from my man. lol

Sorry I just cannot control my Cha Cha Cha around Bill!

Star Stefgy... While you are doing the cha cha cha...Bill and I will be doing the Tango!

#29   2013/09/26 07:14PM
    JaNell36

Quote bethonly:
    Quote JaNell36:
    Quote bethonly: D again. brooke should regift bill with me as the recepiant,

No..me.. Hes mine!

i really do like you janell but we might have to fight over this. lol

I like you asxwell, Bethonly... But im a lover not a fighter...

#30   2013/09/26 07:16PM
    bethonly

i'm going to do the horizontal tango with him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list