List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Give Bill's Goods back !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Give Bill's Goods back !!!

Started by Star Steffy at 2013/09/26 10:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/27 10:03PM, Views: 1609, Replies: 47
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/26 10:39AM
    Give Bill's Goods back !!!
    Star Steffy

Katie wants Bill's Goods back...Will Brooke give him Back?

A. No way...Brooke Loves Bills's Goods.

B. Brooke will give back Bill.

C. I see a Cat fight coming down the tracks.

D. Other...make it good.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 10:46AM
    #2   2013/09/26 10:41AM
    Re: Give Bill's Goods back !!!
    Please_listen

Quote Star Steffy: Katie wants Bill's Goods back...Will Brooke give him Back?

If she does, she's stupider than Brooke.

#3   2013/09/26 10:44AM
    juaelz

Quote Star Steffy: Katie wants Bill's Goods back...Will Brooke give him Back?

Since Katie gave Bill's Goods (LOL) away when she was acting like a little girl, maybe she can get the 'goods' back when she starts acting like a grown woman.

#4   2013/09/26 11:38AM
    Sassywithclass

I don't think Katie wants Bill goodies back. Katie point is, Bill cheating is not the problem but him cheating with her sister is. How can anyone expect Katie 2 accept Brooke her sister marrying her ex husband. I know Ridge,Eric,,Thorne all marrried Brooke. Eric forgave but never got over it. I can c thanksgiving day at the Spencers now.

#5   2013/09/26 11:50AM
    Star Steffy

Quote Sassywithclass: I don't think Katie wants Bill goodies back. Katie point is, Bill cheating is not the problem but him cheating with her sister is. How can anyone expect Katie 2 accept Brooke her sister marrying her ex husband. I know Ridge,Eric,,Thorne all marrried Brooke. Eric forgave but never got over it. I can c thanksgiving day at the Spencers now.

Hi SassyWithClass!

I have the funny feeling deep down Katie still wants him...I hope I am wrong.

Cha Cha Cha!
    Star Steffy

#6   2013/09/26 12:20PM
    bethonly

I choose D. bills goods were a gift from Katie so she doesn't have to return them. katies just trying to be an indian giver.

#7   2013/09/26 12:23PM
    Jigglea

I don't have a problem with Katie wanting Bill back. Brooke has been forgiven by Ridge OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER! Why can't Katie forgive Bill?

#8   2013/09/26 12:27PM
    Sassywithclass

Quote bethonly: I choose D. bills goods were a gift from Katie so she doesn't have to return them. katies just trying to be an indian giver.

LOL. Indian giver, 2 cute. I love how these women on B&B just give men away,the man go along with it and the woman giving wants it back later, the men have relation and eventually go back.

#9   2013/09/26 01:04PM
    JaNell36

D.

Brooke is better than me.. Cause i would have said.. Im not a thief.. One can not steal anyone from anybody especially one that was more than willing to go... And to clear this all up.. Lets go get Bill.. Lets see what he wants... Because this game here.. I aint playing..

If he chooses you.. You win.. If he chooses me... This here conversation is over.. Done...

#10   2013/09/26 02:51PM
    bethonly

D again. brooke should regift bill with me as the recepiant,

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list