List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/09/20 08:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 09:41AM, Views: 4777, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/25 10:05PM
    Re: Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!
    K. Spaudling

Quote gardengoddess: @ K.Spaulding: That comment was harsh. Hope is not self righteous. Havent you ever flirted with two guys who liked you equally? Its very pleasing and makes a girl feel really good. End of story. A little attention goes a long way for any girl at any age.

Hope is not self-righteous !? Well... ok.
    Her character has had many, many judgements on how just about everyone lives their life... yet she is living, sleeping , with a married man... and flirting, carrying on, fantazing about his brother...
    Have I ever flirted with two guys? ... sure.. was I engaged NOPE !
    END OF STORY !

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 10:12PM
    #22   2013/09/26 07:07AM
    AnnMagda

Quote naturewoman: So, this 'Alexandra' maybe between the age of 17-19. Too young for Liam, but maybe not for Wyatt. Because, I think Liam is in his mid-20's & Wyatt seems a little younger. Maybe, by bringing her into the show, means Steffy is not coming back. Then, Alexandra could be someone Liam or Wyatt might be interested in. I think Hope will choose Wyatt though. Seems Thomas is too old for Alexandra. I can't quite understand why they are bringing in another girl that is basically too young for most of the guys on this soap. Kinda like 'rocking the cradle' I think.

Quote momof2drs: I may be wrong but Ali might be older than Hope. If she isn't then they are very close in age. I also feel that someone other than Hope should be desireable. The last time they showed Ali she was blond so she might have a chance. I hope she gives Hope a run for the money. Knowing Bell though the Logan blond will always come out on top.

I don't see why Alexandria's sole purpose needs to be to hook up with one of the guys on the show. There ARE other kinds of stories to be told with a teenager, although you wouldn't believe it judging by the writing on this soap. Why can't she be an interesting character in her own right? Give her a storyline that involves Thorne.

#23   2013/09/26 10:01AM
    AbbieSue

Quote Rena54: The last thing we need is another Forrester or Logan on this show. Please, no more!!!!

Summer, from Y&R? She's thinking about going to LA.

She can be a new love interest for Thomas, or, Oliver.

Not sure how old they're supposed to be, but, Summer is 18.

#24   2013/09/26 10:30AM
    K. Spaudling

Quote AnnMagda:
    Quote naturewoman: So, this 'Alexandra' maybe between the age of 17-19. Too young for Liam, but maybe not for Wyatt. Because, I think Liam is in his mid-20's & Wyatt seems a little younger. Maybe, by bringing her into the show, means Steffy is not coming back. Then, Alexandra could be someone Liam or Wyatt might be interested in. I think Hope will choose Wyatt though. Seems Thomas is too old for Alexandra. I can't quite understand why they are bringing in another girl that is basically too young for most of the guys on this soap. Kinda like 'rocking the cradle' I think.

Quote momof2drs: I may be wrong but Ali might be older than Hope. If she isn't then they are very close in age. I also feel that someone other than Hope should be desireable. The last time they showed Ali she was blond so she might have a chance. I hope she gives Hope a run for the money. Knowing Bell though the Logan blond will always come out on top.

I don't see why Alexandria's sole purpose needs to be to hook up with one of the guys on the show. There ARE other kinds of stories to be told with a teenager, although you wouldn't believe it judging by the writing on this soap. Why can't she be an interesting character in her own right? Give her a storyline that involves Thorne.

I agree! My orginal post of this topic was meant only that the show needs a fresh face and that I was looking forward to the casting of Alexandra. And if she happens to stir things up between the Spencer brothers an added bonus, well for this viewer! Their are so many storylines that could be told, but as we all know romance is always intermingled.

#25   2013/09/26 05:45PM
    DebD55

I am from Australia and we are only up to Liam flying to Paris to see Steffy. After I read everyone's comments I can't wait to see what you are all talking about. I just would love to see Brooke, Hope and Rick end up alone and lonely. I can not stand any of the the only decent one is Bridget. Bring back Steffy so she could have Bill or Liam and let Alexandra have Wyatt and give Katie someone who is good looking and very very Rich (and make him hate Brooke).

#26   2013/09/26 07:58PM
    K. Spaudling

Quote DebD55: I am from Australia and we are only up to Liam flying to Paris to see Steffy. After I read everyone's comments I can't wait to see what you are all talking about. I just would love to see Brooke, Hope and Rick end up alone and lonely. I can not stand any of the the only decent one is Bridget. Bring back Steffy so she could have Bill or Liam and let Alexandra have Wyatt and give Katie someone who is good looking and very very Rich (and make him hate Brooke).

Wow, hope reading the comments didnt spoil it for you !?? And I agree Bridget had class. And YES, I hope Steffy returns... she is too good for Liam though. She needs a real man!

#27   2013/09/26 08:15PM
    Barbyboo

Is 17 too young to make her Alexander for the future..? Give her a job a office a clothing line..can she doodle like Hope....? This is why Forrester needs help. All have no training no college just a last name...and if your female your a blonde

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 08:17PM
    #28   2013/09/26 08:18PM
    Barbyboo

Quote AbbieSue:
    Quote Rena54: The last thing we need is another Forrester or Logan on this show. Please, no more!!!!

Summer, from Y&R? She's thinking about going to LA.

She can be a new love interest for Thomas, or, Oliver.

Not sure how old they're supposed to be, but, Summer is 18.

Nicks winey daughter another woo is me character.

#29   2013/10/02 09:30AM
    Hara

I think Liam and Wyatt are the same age because in a recent conversation with the two of them, Wyatt mentioned that Bill must have been with both their 'mothers at the same time'.

#30   2013/10/02 11:17AM
    K. Spaudling

Quote Hara: I think Liam and Wyatt are the same age because in a recent conversation with the two of them, Wyatt mentioned that Bill must have been with both their 'mothers at the same time'.

I agree that they are close in age. I would guess that the oldest would be 25. Hope skipped college, dove right in to HFTF, so my guess for he maybe 22. Anyway, Alexandra has been casted ! I hope they give her a interesting storyline. The show needs a fresh face...
    I just hope the writers don't have her jumping on the Hope bandwagon...

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list