List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/09/20 08:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 09:41AM, Views: 4907, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/21 05:04PM
    Re: Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!
    auntmille

Quote naturewoman: Oh, wow only 17. I wonder than why she is being cast, because she's too young for any of the guys on the show. ummm

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote naturewoman: Well, I think it will depend on how this Alexandra's character is, what her personality is like. Because, Hope is, imo, the sweetest, cute/funny, most loyal, has the best morals on this soap. That is why Oliver, Liam, Thomas and now Wyatt fell for her in the first place. Maybe, Wyatt will hang out with this Alexandra girl to make Hope jealous. This Alexandra girl can go have Liam, I want Hope with Wyatt

She's about 17 a little young for the liam

Not really..since everyone on the show acts like a child!!!

#12   2013/09/22 03:43AM
    Barbyboo

Quote auntmille:
    Quote naturewoman: Oh, wow only 17. I wonder than why she is being cast, because she's too young for any of the guys on the show. ummm

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote naturewoman: Well, I think it will depend on how this Alexandra's character is, what her personality is like. Because, Hope is, imo, the sweetest, cute/funny, most loyal, has the best morals on this soap. That is why Oliver, Liam, Thomas and now Wyatt fell for her in the first place. Maybe, Wyatt will hang out with this Alexandra girl to make Hope jealous. This Alexandra girl can go have Liam, I want Hope with Wyatt

She's about 17 a little young for the liam

Not really..since everyone on the show acts like a child!!!

And most are blonde!

#13   2013/09/22 06:11AM
    june65

I have to wait and see what they do with her. She is just a child.

#14   2013/09/22 09:34AM
    AnnMagda

Quote Rena54: The last thing we need is another Forrester or Logan on this show. Please, no more!!!!

Another Forrester? How many Forresters do you see?

There's Eric and Rick.
    Thorne and Thomas are in the basement with no storyline.
    The list ends there.

#15   2013/09/22 05:35PM
    K. Spaudling

Quote NancyNLV:
    Quote JaNell36: I hope Thomas gets a crack at her. Thomas needs a lady friend!

Thomas and Alexandria are blood related. Their dads are brothers maybe half but they have the same mother Stephanie, so no there can be nothing here for Thomas.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/22 05:37PM
    #16   2013/09/22 08:25PM
    Lizzytish

I had the same thought that it could be Ali -- but then I keep reading that Ali is going to still be a teenager. Can't imagine Liam or Wyatt being involved with a teen.

I wish someone would come along and knock that cocky grin off Hope's face.

#17   2013/09/22 09:02PM
    K. Spaudling

Quote Lizzytish: I had the same thought that it could be Ali -- but then I keep reading that Ali is going to still be a teenager. Can't imagine Liam or Wyatt being involved with a teen.

I wish someone would come along and knock that cocky grin off Hope's face.

I've read that too. I thought she would show up after being away at boarding school, or college. Otherwise I really can't see a storyline for her. Hope/ Liam/ Wyatt are in their early to mid 20's? And I agree, I want someone, (prefeably Steffy )to come along and stir things up... Ill say it again, Hope cannot be the only desirable female in LA! Its unbearable to watch her gloat and enjoy all the attention.... she loves it, which just goes to show that she is a incredibly self- righteous hypocrite!

#18   2013/09/23 03:21PM
    momof2drs

I may be wrong but Ali might be older than Hope. If she isn't then they are very close in age. I also feel that someone other than Hope should be desireable. The last time they showed Ali she was blond so she might have a chance. I hope she gives Hope a run for the money. Knowing Bell though the Logan blond will always come out on top.

#19   2013/09/23 03:42PM
    naturewoman

So, this 'Alexandra' maybe between the age of 17-19. Too young for Liam, but maybe not for Wyatt. Because, I think Liam is in his mid-20's & Wyatt seems a little younger. Maybe, by bringing her into the show, means Steffy is not coming back. Then, Alexandra could be someone Liam or Wyatt might be interested in. I think Hope will choose Wyatt though. Seems Thomas is too old for Alexandra. I can't quite understand why they are bringing in another girl that is basically too young for most of the guys on this soap. Kinda like 'rocking the cradle' I think.

Quote momof2drs: I may be wrong but Ali might be older than Hope. If she isn't then they are very close in age. I also feel that someone other than Hope should be desireable. The last time they showed Ali she was blond so she might have a chance. I hope she gives Hope a run for the money. Knowing Bell though the Logan blond will always come out on top.

#20   2013/09/25 08:18PM
    gardengoddess

@ K.Spaulding: That comment was harsh. Hope is not self righteous. Havent you ever flirted with two guys who liked you equally? Its very pleasing and makes a girl feel really good. End of story. A little attention goes a long way for any girl at any age.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list