List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/09/20 08:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 09:41AM, Views: 5077, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/20 08:14PM
    Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!
    K. Spaudling

Im looking forward to the casting of Alexandra Forrester! The Spencer brothers, the SHOW , needs a fresh face to stir things up. It would be refreshing for Hope to have competition and not be the last woman in LA for Liam/ Wyatt.
    I cannot wait for Steffy to return, until then I hope Alexandra willl knock Hope of her pedestal.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 08:15PM
    #2   2013/09/21 11:14AM
    Re: Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!
    Barbyboo

A new princess bet she's blonde Bell loves the blondes.

#3   2013/09/21 01:29PM
    JaNell36

I hope Thomas gets a crack at her. Thomas needs a lady friend!

#4   2013/09/21 02:54PM
    NancyNLV

Quote JaNell36: I hope Thomas gets a crack at her. Thomas needs a lady friend!

Thomas and Alexandria are blood related. Their dads are brothers maybe half but they have the same mother Stephanie, so no there can be nothing here for Thomas.

#5   2013/09/21 03:00PM
    JaNell36

Quote NancyNLV:
    Quote JaNell36: I hope Thomas gets a crack at her. Thomas needs a lady friend!

Thomas and Alexandria are blood related. Their dads are brothers maybe half but they have the same mother Stephanie, so no there can be nothing here for Thomas.

OOPs... I was thinking Massimo Maronie and not Forrester but Stephanie is Thorne and Ridges mother... my bad.... LOL

#6   2013/09/21 03:50PM
    naturewoman

Well, I think it will depend on how this Alexandra's character is, what her personality is like. Because, Hope is, imo, the sweetest, cute/funny, most loyal, has the best morals on this soap. That is why Oliver, Liam, Thomas and now Wyatt fell for her in the first place. Maybe, Wyatt will hang out with this Alexandra girl to make Hope jealous. This Alexandra girl can go have Liam, I want Hope with Wyatt

#7   2013/09/21 03:52PM
    Barbyboo

Quote naturewoman: Well, I think it will depend on how this Alexandra's character is, what her personality is like. Because, Hope is, imo, the sweetest, cute/funny, most loyal, has the best morals on this soap. That is why Oliver, Liam, Thomas and now Wyatt fell for her in the first place. Maybe, Wyatt will hang out with this Alexandra girl to make Hope jealous. This Alexandra girl can go have Liam, I want Hope with Wyatt

She's about 17 a little young for the liam

#8   2013/09/21 03:58PM
    naturewoman

Oh, wow only 17. I wonder than why she is being cast, because she's too young for any of the guys on the show. ummm

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote naturewoman: Well, I think it will depend on how this Alexandra's character is, what her personality is like. Because, Hope is, imo, the sweetest, cute/funny, most loyal, has the best morals on this soap. That is why Oliver, Liam, Thomas and now Wyatt fell for her in the first place. Maybe, Wyatt will hang out with this Alexandra girl to make Hope jealous. This Alexandra girl can go have Liam, I want Hope with Wyatt

#9   2013/09/21 04:00PM
    dana lana

Quote naturewoman: Oh, wow only 17. I wonder than why she is being cast, because she's too young for any of the guys on the show. ummm

Quote Barbyboo:

I read that she will be trying to push Thorne to fight for presidency of FC.
    They maybe going to bring a younger lot of cast on, which makes me think RJ and Jack may come back at some stage.

#10   2013/09/21 04:32PM
    Rena54

The last thing we need is another Forrester or Logan on this show. Please, no more!!!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list