List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: My dream scenario if & when Steffy returns.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My dream scenario if & when Steffy returns.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/09/19 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/24 07:07AM, Views: 4323, Replies: 68
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/19 01:14PM
    My dream scenario if & when Steffy returns.
    Hyatt4Life

This is what I would like to see happened if and when Steffy returns. Steffy's first scene should go something like this... Wyatt, Hope, and Steffy arrives at the airport at the same time. Wyatt and Hope has just returned from their honeymoon in London, England. Steffy returns from Paris, France. Wyatt and Hope runs into Steffy at the airport. Steffy say hello to Hope. Then Hope say hello to Steffy. Steffy asks Hope who is that fine man that she has with her. Hope tells Steffy this my husband his name is Wyatt. (At this time, Wyatt changes his last name from Fuller to Spencer) Wyatt Spencer that is. Then Steffy says hello to Wyatt and she asks him is he related to Liam. Wyatt says yes he is related to Liam. He says Liam and Will are my brothers. Hope then tells Wyatt honey we have to go now. But can you please go and get our luggage. I will meet you at the door in a minute. I have something that I need to tell Steffy first. Wyatt then departs and Hope turns to Steffy and say something like this..."Steffy, did you honestly think that I wanted your very sloppy seconds Liam? Well I didn't. I am nobody's charity case. I have a good man now, so go home and go get your boy. My man is a REAL man and he knows who he wants and that's ME and NOT YOU! And if I ever catch you sniffing after my man again like you have done twice before, I will make you wished that you never been born. So do we understand each other? Capiche. Now I have to go and meet my husband. Adios." Hope then walks away with a very big smile on her beautiful face leaving a very shocked and stunned Steffy behind her. I would loved to see this scenario play out just like this because my girl Hope deserves to have the opportunity to tell that conniving snake off one more time.

#2   2013/09/19 01:26PM
    Re: My dream scenario if & when Steffy returns.
    imdonah

Quote Hyatt4Life: This is what I would like to see happened if and when Steffy returns. Steffy's first scene should go something like this... Wyatt, Hope, and Steffy arrives at the airport at the same time. Wyatt and Hope has just returned from their honeymoon in London, England. Steffy returns from Paris, France. Wyatt and Hope runs into Steffy at the airport. Steffy say hello to Hope. Then Hope say hello to Steffy. Steffy asks Hope who is that fine man that she has with her. Hope tells Steffy this my husband his name is Wyatt. (At this time, Wyatt changes his last name from Fuller to Spencer) Wyatt Spencer that is. Then Steffy says hello to Wyatt and she asks him is he related to Liam. Wyatt says yes he is related to Liam. He says Liam and Will are my brothers. Hope then tells Wyatt honey we have to go now. But can you please go and get our luggage. I will meet you at the door in a minute. I have something that I need to tell Steffy first. Wyatt then departs and Hope turns to Steffy and say something like this..."Steffy, did you honestly think that I wanted your very sloppy seconds Liam? Well I didn't. I am nobody's charity case. I have a good man now, so go home and go get your boy. My man is a REAL man and he knows who he wants and that's ME and NOT YOU! And if I ever catch you sniffing after my man again like you have done twice before, I will make you wished that you never been born. So do we understand each other? Capiche. Now I have to go and meet my husband. Adios." Hope then walks away with a very big smile on her beautiful face leaving a very shocked and stunned Steffy behind her. I would loved to see this scenario play out just like this because my girl Hope deserves to have the opportunity to tell that conniving snake off one more time.

This ain't never gonna happen.

#3   2013/09/19 01:42PM
    june65

I think steffy has moved on from that triangle and it wouldn't faze her. Most she will do is check on Liam.

#4   2013/09/19 01:51PM
    billsgal

Only problem with your scenario is that Hope is the one who has chased Liam when he was Steffy's husband twice and her live in boyfriend. Let's not forget that Hope was sniffing after Liam and kissing him telling him it's our time days before Steffy told her she could have him but yeah, Hope is innocent.

#5   2013/09/19 01:53PM
    Castro

Dream scenario...yes

I would like to see Steffy come back when Liam is in panic mode over losing Hope. Steffy will tell Liam she still loves him and Liam will (once again) have to deal with his "feelings" and figure out who he really wants.

In the meantime, I want Hope to find out about the 1st annullment papers (the ones Liam tore up) AND I wouldn't mind her seeing/hearing Liam tell Steffy how much he missed her, he still loves her only to miss the part that Liam tells Steffy thay he wants to marry Hope (at this point, Hope leaves - heart broken).

Then enter Hope and Wyatt. Hope won't tell Wyatt why she's upset but of course he'll know it has to do with Liam. Wyatt goes to confront Liam, but he's not alone... Steffy is still there with him. Wyatt falls back and listens.

Liam goes on about how he needs to marry hope and it's not fair that Steffy keeps changing her mind. It's not easy for Liam. Steffy plays the supporting and understanding lover/friend and before she leaves whispers "Cha Cha Cha" in Liam's ear leaving him perplexed, confused (the usual).

Wyatt hides as Steffy leaves and he decides to leave also.

So, Hope is hurt/angry... Liam is confused and doesn't know Hope saw him with Steffy... Steffy is concerned she may have lost the so-called "love of her life" and Wyatt is taking it all in

This is my dream scenario

#6   2013/09/19 02:10PM
    scrappie

Quote Hyatt4Life: This is what I would like to see happened if and when Steffy returns. Steffy's first scene should go something like this... Wyatt, Hope, and Steffy arrives at the airport at the same time. Wyatt and Hope has just returned from their honeymoon in London, England. Steffy returns from Paris, France. Wyatt and Hope runs into Steffy at the airport. Steffy say hello to Hope. Then Hope say hello to Steffy. Steffy asks Hope who is that fine man that she has with her. Hope tells Steffy this my husband his name is Wyatt. (At this time, Wyatt changes his last name from Fuller to Spencer) Wyatt Spencer that is. Then Steffy says hello to Wyatt and she asks him is he related to Liam. Wyatt says yes he is related to Liam. He says Liam and Will are my brothers. Hope then tells Wyatt honey we have to go now. But can you please go and get our luggage. I will meet you at the door in a minute. I have something that I need to tell Steffy first. Wyatt then departs and Hope turns to Steffy and say something like this..."Steffy, did you honestly think that I wanted your very sloppy seconds Liam? Well I didn't. I am nobody's charity case. I have a good man now, so go home and go get your boy. My man is a REAL man and he knows who he wants and that's ME and NOT YOU! And if I ever catch you sniffing after my man again like you have done twice before, I will make you wished that you never been born. So do we understand each other? Capiche. Now I have to go and meet my husband. Adios." Hope then walks away with a very big smile on her beautiful face leaving a very shocked and stunned Steffy behind her. I would loved to see this scenario play out just like this because my girl Hope deserves to have the opportunity to tell that conniving snake off one more time.

LMAO! I can see that the little girl would want to rub her life in Steffy's face...how childish is that!!

Steffy is done with that crap and she has moved on so no chance of that happening. And yeah Hope wants Steffy sloppy seconds and thirds and any thing else she can get that's why she's sleeping with the man now!

#7   2013/09/19 02:22PM
    Houston777

My dream scenario

Happens just like you say, Two days later, Wyatt calls Steffy, Hey, I have only been married to Hope two weeks and she is driving me nuts. I was wrong I should never have tried to woo her away from Liam, can you meet me for lunch?

steffy says, I don't think so, sounds like you and Hope deserve each other, Besides I just got engaged to a European Prince, we are buying out FC and I am firing Hope, Brooke and getting rid of all the logans.

#8   2013/09/19 02:32PM
    Stubby

Quote Houston777:

My dream scenario

Happens just like you say, Two days later, Wyatt calls Steffy, Hey, I have only been married to Hope two weeks and she is driving me nuts. I was wrong I should never have tried to woo her away from Liam, can you meet me for lunch?

steffy says, I don't think so, sounds like you and Hope deserve each other, Besides I just got engaged to a European Prince, we are buying out FC and I am firing Hope, Brooke and getting rid of all the logans.

I like your scenario much better. Sorry,OP.

#9   2013/09/19 02:37PM
    dana lana

I can certainly understand why you would like Hope to rub her happiness in Steffys face after all the cruel hateful things Steffy did to Hope.
    Although to complete it Steffy shouldn't get to live happily ever after. Liam should reject Steffy and tell her it is all her fault that he lost Hope because he would have been married to Hope if she hadn't pulled all her immature, nasty, manipulating tricks.

#10   2013/09/19 02:39PM
    roadie

Quote dana lana:

I can certainly understand why you would like Hope to rub her happiness in Steffys face after all the cruel hateful things Steffy did to Hope.
    Although to complete it Steffy shouldn't get to live happily ever after. Liam should reject Steffy and tell her it is all her fault that he lost Hope because he would have been married to Hope if she hadn't pulled all her immature, nasty, manipulating tricks.

And she taught him how to play dirty and can blame that on her too. Liam Cooper was never this insecure.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list