List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: What do you think will when Steffy come back?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you think will when Steffy come back?

Started by REDMIDGET at 2013/09/18 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/19 04:29PM, Views: 1662, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/18 01:17PM
    What do you think will when Steffy come back?
    REDMIDGET

Wyatt called Liam out today about Steffy, He said that he still loves Steffy and what would happen if she came back.He told him the truth today, He came back to Hope when Steffy turn him down,Its about time someone told him the truth that he is still in love with Steffy,But it now about win with Liam he don't want his brother to have Hope, But I for one think he is still in love with Steffy,And if she came back before this wedding he would be with her again, What do you think,

#2   2013/09/18 02:37PM
    Re: What do you think will when Steffy come back?
    longtime viewer

I think Liam will crumple like a paper doll when he sees Steffy again - I do not think he has had closure from losing her and losing the baby - I think he will fall into her arms...
    at least I'd like to think so!

#3   2013/09/18 03:30PM
    JaNell36

I honestly think it depends if she is staying longer than an episode...

#4   2013/09/18 04:39PM
    Jadey

I think Liam will turn to Steffy again if Hope keeps playing her silly game of constantly flirting w/ Wyatt just to make Liam jealous & insecure. However, I think Steffy has moved past his drama. What I would love to see is Wyatt, Liam, AND $Bill all attracted to & fighting over Steffy! I am so sick of the mother & daughter Logan act winning all the men.

#5   2013/09/18 08:33PM
    DebD55

I am with you Jadey, I would love Steffy to come back and see Bill, Wyatt and Liam all try to win Steffy. It would be priceless to see the look on Brooke and Hope's face.

#6   2013/09/18 09:38PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote DebD55: I am with you Jadey, I would love Steffy to come back and see Bill, Wyatt and Liam all try to win Steffy. It would be priceless to see the look on Brooke and Hope's face.

The writers will never let anyone be front and center but the Logans, The Logan aways win. Its about time someone else is front and center,Brooke does dirt and never pays for what she do, I think Brooke being with Bill is one of the wrost thing she could every do.She say she love her sister but she is with Bill, What kind of sister do that, And why isn't everyone telling her that she is way off base with this one. It was bad when she got with her daugthers guy and now this what,Dont get me wrong I like Brooke but when will she get hers.She should have never cross the line but this is what she do best. I so done with Brooke and all of the man its like no one can say no to Brooke,She been with every guy on the show.Hope will be going down the same road that her mom has.This story is all about the Logan and I say its about time someone else come front and center.I would love to see Steffy come back and give them hell,Donna is the only Logan that hasn't been with every guy on the show. Donna needs some air time,She is the only Logan that has a brain,We got Hope always in triangle, Katie should of beat the crap out of Brooke and took her husband from her azz,Everyone here has done dirt but Brooke take the cake,Please bring Steffy back we need someone to give it to the Logan for once, Quinn is someone that the Logan may have to watch,Or she maybe the one who bring Bill down,Its like the Logan are the only family here,Someone else needs to be front and center,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/18 09:40PM
    #7   2013/09/19 05:40AM
    june65

The Logans don't always win. Steffy won out and then left. If Steffy was here she would still have Liam.

Brooke may have won for now , but she won from Katie another Logan. Don't think Logan from Logan is winning.

It's more like who is the losers. Bill is the loser to go from his family to whatever Brooke is.
    And Liam being a wuss and not fighting for his wife. I like Hope but it feels like he is with her only because Steffy isn't here. He brings no enthusasim or fun to the relationship. It's not a celebration of love. A whole lot is missing.

#8   2013/09/19 07:45AM
    beachgirl02840

Quote JaNell36: I honestly think it depends if she is staying longer than an episode...

There is that factor...lol. Can't do much with one episode except some contrived plot twist type misunderstanding that will impact the other characters.

Maybe she will realize that Liam's love for having his ego stroked has been far greater than anything he ever felt for her or Hope. And she will finally be bothered by how easily he moves on or should I say back and forth. And then call him out on it like Wyatt has done this week. (So glad I was able to see it.) This could be done in one episode before heading back to Paris.

#9   2013/09/19 07:47AM
    june65

I think steffy will be back only for cameo shoots. But Liams' feeling will be on his sleeve. And he won't beable to hide that he cares for steffy

#10   2013/09/19 07:59AM
    LucyT

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote JaNell36: I honestly think it depends if she is staying longer than an episode...

There is that factor...lol. Can't do much with one episode except some contrived plot twist type misunderstanding that will impact the other characters.

Maybe she will realize that Liam's love for having his ego stroked has been far greater than anything he ever felt for her or Hope. And she will finally be bothered by how easily he moves on or should I say back and forth. And then call him out on it like Wyatt has done this week. (So glad I was able to see it.) This could be done in one episode before heading back to Paris.

Wyatt calling Liam out was greatness. Liam is taking some ego hits for sure.He will be needing some Stephy stroking.
    She's usually more than happy to provide. I hope she has come to her Stephy senses while away.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 08:00AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list