List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Why Isn't Brooke Telling What BILL Did To Katie???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Isn't Brooke Telling What BILL Did To Katie???

Started by Please_listen at 2013/09/12 10:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/23 09:14AM, Views: 1375, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 10:05AM
    Why Isn't Brooke Telling What BILL Did To Katie???
    Please_listen

While she's trying to paint Bill as Katie's victim, why isn't she telling Wyatt WHY Katie is the way she is, regarding her husband. She said Katie kept toying with Bill or something right, well, why didn't she tell how Bill toyed with Katie while cheating on her with Steffy? Why isn't Bill's affairs being brought up like Katie's supposedly horrific treatment of Bill.

She refuse to acknowledge Katie's mental state during her pushing her and Bill together, she won't tell the entire history of Katie and Bill, just what she thinks will support her case. It's funny how Brooke is the only one allowed to change her mind about her marriages, relationships, or whatever, this is the same woman that took ridge's hand and placed it in Taylor's and told Ridge to be with Taylor, that they belonged together and told Taylor to be good to him.

But somehow that didn't mean Brooke couldn't have a change of heart, it didn't mean Brooke was yanking Ridge back and forth, that she was toying with Ridge. Why didn't it have the same meaning as what Katie said and did? This is why I despise this character, she picks and chooses when to honor relationships, and marriages, when it benefits her, she talks up honoring relationships and marriages, she dead set against anyone interfering when the marriage is having problems, she then claims they are taken advantage of their situation. BUT, when it's a hurdle in her getting what she wants, it's the complete opposite, marriages don't deserved to be respected and honored, a history a long term relationship, doesn't deserve respect or to be honored, she pulls her pants down and craps all over them, just like now.

And to make matters worst, she's painting her sister the villain in all this, like Bill has never given Katie's a moment's trouble, she caused all the problems in their marriage. Talk about throwing your own under the bus, Brooke has conveniently forgotten all the times she had problems with how Bill behaved and treated her sister during their marriage. Now Bill was a the PERFECT Husband, and Katie blew it. After everything Bill did to her sister, and daughter, she could fix her mouth to let this sh*t fall out of it, and Hope dumb a$$ sits there and giggles and supports her mother stabbing them both in the back, and she too stupid to see it for what it is. That delusional state that love to exist in, keeps them prisoners of Brooke's vicious flesh eating way.

#2   2013/09/12 11:01AM
    Re: Why Isn't Brooke Telling What BILL Did To Katie???
    JaNell36

I know we don't see eye to eye when it comes to Brooke... I think Brooke told her side, Kate told her side which Bill needs to tell his side.

Somewhere in the middle lies the truth. Wyatt is a intelligent guy and he can decided what he wants to believe or not. I think he wants to be a Spencer and he will like both character...

Jmo

#3   2013/09/12 11:30AM
    Rena54

Why does Brooke do anything she does? For God's sake she is sleeping with her sister's husband, she is sleeping with the man that despised her daughter.

Brooke always seems to blame the other person which in this case is her sister. She will accept Bill for whatever he has done to her sister because all she cares about is winning.

She is a tramp and will always be a tramp.

#4   2013/09/12 11:33AM
    Lizzytish

Quote Please_listen: While she's trying to paint Bill as Katie's victim, why isn't she telling Wyatt WHY Katie is the way she is, regarding her husband. She said Katie kept toying with Bill or something right, well, why didn't she tell how Bill toyed with Katie while cheating on her with Steffy? Why isn't Bill's affairs being brought up like Katie's supposedly horrific treatment of Bill.

She refuse to acknowledge Katie's mental state during her pushing her and Bill together, she won't tell the entire history of Katie and Bill, just what she thinks will support her case. It's funny how Brooke is the only one allowed to change her mind about her marriages, relationships, or whatever, this is the same woman that took ridge's hand and placed it in Taylor's and told Ridge to be with Taylor, that they belonged together and told Taylor to be good to him.

But somehow that didn't mean Brooke couldn't have a change of heart, it didn't mean Brooke was yanking Ridge back and forth, that she was toying with Ridge. Why didn't it have the same meaning as what Katie said and did? This is why I despise this character, she picks and chooses when to honor relationships, and marriages, when it benefits her, she talks up honoring relationships and marriages, she dead set against anyone interfering when the marriage is having problems, she then claims they are taken advantage of their situation. BUT, when it's a hurdle in her getting what she wants, it's the complete opposite, marriages don't deserved to be respected and honored, a history a long term relationship, doesn't deserve respect or to be honored, she pulls her pants down and craps all over them, just like now.

And to make matters worst, she's painting her sister the villain in all this, like Bill has never given Katie's a moment's trouble, she caused all the problems in their marriage. Talk about throwing your own under the bus, Brooke has conveniently forgotten all the times she had problems with how Bill behaved and treated her sister during their marriage. Now Bill was a the PERFECT Husband, and Katie blew it. After everything Bill did to her sister, and daughter, she could fix her mouth to let this sh*t fall out of it, and Hope dumb a$$ sits there and giggles and supports her mother stabbing them both in the back, and she too stupid to see it for what it is. That delusional state that love to exist in, keeps them prisoners of Brooke's vicious flesh eating way.

Katie told Wyatt her one-sided story of how all this was Bill and Brooke's fault -- what Brooke didn't acknowledge was that Katie's PPD was over and her taunting of Bill continued.

Katie seems to think that just saying she accepts responsibility means that we can just erase whatever happened and go back to square one -- but unfortunately, that's not how life is.

It's like hitting someone in the head with a 2 x 4 and saying "oh sorry I didn't mean to do that...". Whether you meant it or not - the person still has a headache and probably a lump. She also forgets that it was she who was so adamant about having a baby -- against Bill's better judgement because of her heart condition -- so she put herself in the PPD predicament after giving birth. Then, of course, there was Taylor stoking the flames on a regular basis (geez, I'm so glad that twit is gone).

Things happen, things are done and said - and even if it's no one's fault, that's life. You have to pick up the pieces and move on.

Funny how on Y & R, Avery is about to marry her sister's ex and no one even bats an eye -- on this show Brooke is crucified. I think it's nothing more than the Brooke haters stirring the pot.

#5   2013/09/12 11:34AM
    june65

Brooke did tell Wyatt the truth as Brooke sees it. And the only way she sees it. She doesn't mean to be a liar. She just convenently forgets what suits her.

#6   2013/09/12 11:53AM
    MissCCH

Lizzytish you are so on point it is unbelievable. I cannot understand why fans cannot see through Brook's BS and how she twist everything in her favor when she wants to take another woman's man. No matter who it hurts she will always come out on top except when she's under another woman's husband.

#7   2013/09/12 11:58AM
    MissCCH

My bag Lizzy...I totally DID NOT mean to agree with you!

#8   2013/09/12 12:07PM
    bethonly

Quote june65: Brooke did tell Wyatt the truth as Brooke sees it. And the only way she sees it. She doesn't mean to be a liar. She just convenently forgets what suits her.

memory thing must run in the family. Katie forgot to tell wyatt her part in it too. he's going to get so confused.

#9   2013/09/12 12:19PM
    Please_listen

Katie's part, having PPD, terrified she was dying, tried to get her affairs in order, a mother for her son, who she felt she was abandoning by dying, and someone for her husband to have, WOW what a horrific thing to do to someone, make preparations for them after you are gone, so damn cruel and unforgivable, I know I'D cheat on a man if he made preparations for me because he thought he was dying.

Katie's part, REACTING to seeing what was developing between her sister and husband, she had an EMOTIONAL reaction, she spoke out in anger, hurt and devastation, WOW, how cruel and inhumane must this chick be to have a REACTION, to Bill and Brooke's actions.

Katie's part in this, when she begged her sister to stay away from her husband, begged her not allow her to be her next victim, Brooke takes her husband home to her bed, katie walks in the next morning and has a REACTION to Brooke and Bill's action, yeah she asked for this she damn took Bill closed off and threw Brooke on top of him.

Katie's part in this, not being able to trust her husband who was on affair number 2, she set up cameras to find out if she should trust her husband....Tar and feather this woman for doubting a cheating husband and not taking his word on anything...

That's Katie's part in all this, which should happen to her first, skinned alive, or burned at the stake.

#10   2013/09/12 07:07PM
    june65

Quote Please_listen: Katie's part, having PPD, terrified she was dying, tried to get her affairs in order, a mother for her son, who she felt she was abandoning by dying, and someone for her husband to have, WOW what a horrific thing to do to someone, make preparations for them after you are gone, so damn cruel and unforgivable, I know I'D cheat on a man if he made preparations for me because he thought he was dying.

Katie's part, REACTING to seeing what was developing between her sister and husband, she had an EMOTIONAL reaction, she spoke out in anger, hurt and devastation, WOW, how cruel and inhumane must this chick be to have a REACTION, to Bill and Brooke's actions.

Katie's part in this, when she begged her sister to stay away from her husband, begged her not allow her to be her next victim, Brooke takes her husband home to her bed, katie walks in the next morning and has a REACTION to Brooke and Bill's action, yeah she asked for this she damn took Bill closed off and threw Brooke on top of him.

Katie's part in this, not being able to trust her husband who was on affair number 2, she set up cameras to find out if she should trust her husband....Tar and feather this woman for doubting a cheating husband and not taking his word on anything...
    orgiveable
    That's Katie's part in all this, which should happen to her first, skinned alive, or burned at the stake.

For the life of me I don't know what Katie has done so unforgiveable, to burn her at the stake. Bill just wanted some new pu-tang and no responsibility. Sleep in,a new bunny in bed that doesn't talk back. Life is good!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list