List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: We know whats. Going to happen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We know whats. Going to happen

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/09/07 05:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 01:37AM, Views: 482, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/09/07 05:40PM
    We know whats. Going to happen
    Barbyboo

Do you feel like you know what's going to happen with all these characters? Do you wish something exciting would happen like say what if Hope just would have taken off with Wyatt? Something out of character. What if Brooke walked in and found Bill doing Katie on his desk. Wowie...what if mya finally sees Rick is really iky? I mean anything we didn't expect....give us something we dont expect

#2   2013/09/07 05:45PM
    Re: We know whats. Going to happen
    moneytalks

Quote Barbyboo: Do you feel like you know what's going to happen with all these characters? Do you wish something exciting would happen like say what if Hope just would have taken off with Wyatt? Something out of character. What if Brooke walked in and found Bill doing Katie on his desk. Wowie...what if mya finally sees Rick is really iky? I mean anything we didn't expect....give us something we dont expect

Don't think Brooke would be worried by finding Bill doing Katie. She would just think "Oh good. He's working on getting to be CEO again."

#3   2013/09/07 07:50PM
    bethis

Quote Barbyboo: Do you feel like you know what's going to happen with all these characters? Do you wish something exciting would happen like say what if Hope just would have taken off with Wyatt? Something out of character. What if Brooke walked in and found Bill doing Katie on his desk. Wowie...what if mya finally sees Rick is really iky? I mean anything we didn't expect....give us something we dont expect

it is getting to where you can do what will happen it's funny

#4   2013/09/08 01:37AM
    dana lana

Yes I wanted Hope to do something exciting, throw caution to the wind and run off with Wyatt.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list