List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Is Steffy coming back or not?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Steffy coming back or not?

Started by Sassin226 at 2013/08/27 05:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/29 04:47PM, Views: 11533, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/27 05:34PM
    Is Steffy coming back or not? No bashers!!!
    Sassin226

I've stopped watching since Stef left and wont view unless she returns. Is she really coming back? I think it's really selfish of the writers to keep her fans in the dark. While I'm at it why aren't they bringing on a new Ridge and Taylor? Ok the actors left, so replace them! Don't make us all suffer with the Logan show

#2   2013/08/27 06:01PM
    Re: Is Steffy coming back or not? No bashers!!!
    june65

Quote Sassin226: I've stopped watching since Stef left and wont view unless she returns. Is she really coming back? I think it's really selfish of the writers to keep her fans in the dark. While I'm at it why aren't they bringing on a new Ridge and Taylor? Ok the actors left, so replace them! Don't make us all suffer with the Logan show

as of yet none of us really know. Steffy is a great loss to the s/l they have taken so much time for ridge what would they do with him unless to break up bill and brooke. Taylor left and she left Eric. where would she fit. I think
    Quinn is going to be with Eric.

#3   2013/08/27 06:49PM
    Barbyboo

She's moved past the soaps I think her career is going to take off..maybe a new steffy

#4   2013/08/28 12:45AM
    ngirl26

I do believe that the character of Steffy will be back. However, I don't think that it will be JMW for much longer. I think that the character will be recast because once JMW starts making real money I don't think that she will be back to the show. Sorry.

#5   2013/08/28 01:35AM
    dana lana

Quote Sassin226: I've stopped watching since Stef left and wont view unless she returns. Is she really coming back? I think it's really selfish of the writers to keep her fans in the dark. While I'm at it why aren't they bringing on a new Ridge and Taylor? Ok the actors left, so replace them! Don't make us all suffer with the Logan show

I'm a little confused about the line 'don't make us suffer through the logan show' and no bashers? Interesting combination.
    Talking about JMW the actress is an amazingly talented actress and I think she will be kept so busy that she won't get much of a chance to get back. I expect big things from her. Just because I am not a steffy fan doesn't mean I can't notice a talented actress when I see one.
    If they want steffy back they may have to either be patient or recast.

#6   2013/08/28 04:07AM
    logan fan

Well I guess you want turn your tv on any time soon. They made us suffer enough with the Steffy show and her stupidity. So I guess it's our turn now. Tune in!!!!

#7   2013/08/28 06:18AM
    nancy 7

In a recent interview, JMW said when she comes back from Europe, she and Bell will work out a schedule.

#8   2013/08/28 08:01AM
    Star Steffy

Hello Sassin!

This is my own opinion only, sorry I haven't heard any news about Steffy. I think JMW will be back to play the character Steffy. She will take time off again when opportunity strikes again elsewhere. Unless a large permanent job comes up for her like a evening TV show or a blockbuster movie, she will be back. We all have to pay our bills, while waiting for the big and better job to come along. JMW has the talent to go beyond the soaps, but you still have to be in the right place at the right time.

I want her back like you, but I rather wish her congratulations on her movie or show. They all have to leave the nest and fly away to their dreams. Hopefully before she does leave, we get to see JMW play Steffy a few more times.

I am up for a temporary or permanent recast of Steffy. The show needs a contrasting storyline...not just the Logans. The character Steffy livens up the show, when contrasted against one of the Logans. Contrasts are what makes the drama in the show.

Have A Great Day
    Star Steffy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 08:04AM
    #9   2013/08/28 08:01AM
    Barbyboo

Quote dana lana:

I'm a little confused about the line 'don't make us suffer through the logan show' and no bashers? Interesting combination.
    Talking about JMW the actress is an amazingly talented actress and I think she will be kept so busy that she won't get much of a chance to get back. I expect big things from her. Just because I am not a steffy fan doesn't mean I can't notice a talented actress when I see one.
    If they want steffy back they may have to either be patient or recast.

If its the choice between moving on to prime or movies who would stay in soaps....go for it jmw

#10   2013/08/28 08:32AM
    babez

i think the fact that they're bringing allie back is a sign that JMW is not coming back anytime soon ..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list