List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: What gonna happen to Hope & Liam??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What gonna happen to Hope & Liam??

Started by sunflower033 at 2013/08/21 01:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/21 06:27PM, Views: 1720, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/21 01:11PM
    What gonna happen to Hope & Liam??
    sunflower033

I don't like Brooke and Bill together it is wrong. They are only thinking about them. Whats this gonna mean for there two children Hope & Liam? If Brooke and Bill Marry down the road then Hope & Liam become half brother/sister. I wanted Brooke to be strong enough to tell Bill No. For one Katie is her sister. Is Brooke gonna hurt her own daughter again so she can be with Bill? I see alot of people walking away from Brooke for this decision she made.

#2   2013/08/21 01:14PM
    Re: What gonna happen to Hope & Liam??
    cookieblue

I think Liam and Hope are boring , thats why I am glad Wyatt is in the picture.

#3   2013/08/21 01:15PM
    june65

Quote sunflower033: I don't like Brooke and Bill together it is wrong. They are only thinking about them. Whats this gonna mean for there two children Hope & Liam? If Brooke and Bill Marry down the road then Hope & Liam become half brother/sister. I wanted Brooke to be strong enough to tell Bill No. For one Katie is her sister. Is Brooke gonna hurt her own daughter again so she can be with Bill? I see alot of people walking away from Brooke for this decision she made.

Hope and Liam who?? As far as Brooke and Bill are concerned. They do not count just like the sister. Now lets all give a hand to perfect LOVEEEE!

#4   2013/08/21 02:27PM
    wildflow

Quote cookieblue: I think Liam and Hope are boring , thats why I am glad Wyatt is in the picture.

I feel the same way...

#5   2013/08/21 04:11PM
    beckers

They are going to self implore on their own. They are not the same people they were two years ago. Liam is much more mature. Hope is just beginning her twenties and just beginning to mature. I am happy they are growing as people but they are growing apart as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/21 04:13PM
    #6   2013/08/21 04:13PM
    Barbyboo

Quote cookieblue: I think Liam and Hope are boring , thats why I am glad Wyatt is in the picture.

Ditto I agree snooze fest

#7   2013/08/21 04:38PM
    Piperay

Quote cookieblue: I think Liam and Hope are boring

That's why they belong together, they're perfect fit.

#8   2013/08/21 04:47PM
    missgaht

Hope is gonna get preggars with Wyatt's baby. Hope can't stop looking at Wyatt, she wants him. Hope is a young woman and I say that she is not ready to be married. So most likely she will marry Liam yet be knocked up by Wyatt. Wyatt seems to know what he wants and right now that is Hope and Hope is going to want to pounce on him.

#9   2013/08/21 04:55PM
    june65

Liam is going to have more and more moments of thinking about steffy. Hope is going to figure it out and ride off into the sunset with wyatt.

#10   2013/08/21 05:00PM
    roadie

Quote missgaht: Hope is gonna get preggars with Wyatt's baby. Hope can't stop looking at Wyatt, she wants him. Hope is a young woman and I say that she is not ready to be married. So most likely she will marry Liam yet be knocked up by Wyatt. Wyatt seems to know what he wants and right now that is Hope and Hope is going to want to pounce on him.

It looks like Wyatt is the one who knows what he wants and that is Hope and he wants to pounce on her. Not the other way around. It's really hard for fans to admit that a HOTT guy wants our Hope isn't it!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list