List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Katie never loved Bill or Brooke

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katie never loved Bill or Brooke

Started by JudyLudy at 2013/08/21 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/27 11:07AM, Views: 2591, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/22 05:19PM
    Re: Katie never loved Bill or Brooke
    june65

Quote Nauntieann:
    Quote june65: It will probably keep her warmer than a cheater, eventually a new man will take Bills place. And Brooke and Bill can ride off into the sunset in there perfect love. Until------ Brooke sees who Katie has found to replace her perfect stallion. Then Brooke will go to work all over again.
    Brooke will want to keep her options open for new blood that is why she will want to mend fences with Katie. Her next husband might be someone Brooke could be interested in.

I don't recall Brooke ever going after Bill. I recall Katie pushing them together .Brooke never showed any interests in Bill what so ever. She hated him.

Undressing in front of him the living room. and saying it is nice to hear what a man thinks of how she looks. entertaining him on the prop bed in her undies. touching his arm whenever she talked to him. Letting him know that is drinking ,etc is fine with her he's a man a can do what he wants. Downgrading his wife to him in there conversations. I don't know what else you would call it. Just a very smooth I'm better for you than Katie, I understand you.

#22   2013/08/22 05:25PM
    june65

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote june65: It's more like Brooke never loved Bill. It is lust, and a conquest. Once Brooke wins over any conquest she starts looking for another. Katie may or may not ever get back what she had with Bill but that is not the point. Her sisters loss it not Brookes problem. The win is all that matters.
    Quinn kisses Eric, wow! We all know where Brooke is headed next. Can you see Brooke allowing Quinn to be the next matriarch.

Well Brooke didn't win with Eric over the becoming a daddy to her baby plot. She tried all the alluring tricks and begged, and pleaded and cried but he stood firm. Medal to Eric. Maybe Brooke will be a little less eager to try snapping her fingers at him again. Still I wouldn't put it past her to try and, writers willing (and they always are), for her to succeed.

Brooke didn't win because Eric didn't want to raise someone elses' child. If she would have offered herself without that he would have probably went along with her, and he said as much.

#23   2013/08/22 05:29PM
    moneytalks

Quote june65:
    Quote moneytalks:
    Quote june65: It's more like Brooke never loved Bill. It is lust, and a conquest. Once Brooke wins over any conquest she starts looking for another. Katie may or may not ever get back what she had with Bill but that is not the point. Her sisters loss it not Brookes problem. The win is all that matters.
    Quinn kisses Eric, wow! We all know where Brooke is headed next. Can you see Brooke allowing Quinn to be the next matriarch.

Well Brooke didn't win with Eric over the becoming a daddy to her baby plot. She tried all the alluring tricks and begged, and pleaded and cried but he stood firm. Medal to Eric. Maybe Brooke will be a little less eager to try snapping her fingers at him again. Still I wouldn't put it past her to try and, writers willing (and they always are), for her to succeed.

Brooke didn't win because Eric didn't want to raise someone elses' child. If she would have offered herself without that he would have probably went along with her, and he said as much.

Of course you are right. But at least he showed that he knows Brooke is a user and any future relationship he has with her is not lasting. He would probably take the option of a few happy nights is better than nothing though.

#24   2013/08/22 05:36PM
    june65

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote june65:
    Quote moneytalks:

Of course you are right. But at least he showed that he knows Brooke is a user and any future relationship he has with her is not lasting. He would probably take the option of a few happy nights is better than nothing though.

If Eric gets together with Quinn,I hope Brooke doesn't interfere.

#25   2013/08/22 05:39PM
    moneytalks

Quote june65:
    Quote moneytalks:
    Quote june65:
    Quote moneytalks:

If Eric gets together with Quinn,I hope Brooke doesn't interfere.

If Eric and Quinn look happy Brooke will start to think that should have been her.....

#26   2013/08/22 07:14PM
    LucyT

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote LucyT: Katie doesn't love people she controls them.When she doesn't get her way or she does and decides she doesn't like it, she thinks of a new way to control them.

Bill is done being controlled by Katie.
    until she goes after him using his children.

Because she would stoop that low.
    She is not a pretty person on the inside.

What is this controlling you keep referring to? Katie saying to Bill that the way he bullied Liam is not what she wants for her son. That drinking too much is ruining his family life. Bill needs to do something about those two characteristics if their family can be happy and his son grows up with his own mind. Any wife (except Brooke) would not let those things pass. Wives who are not doormats do let their husbands know when there is a problem. Any man who was a man would have talked about it with Katie instead of running off to Brooke needing a hug 'cos Katie is being mean to him.

Controlling setting your sister and husband up because you know what is best.
    Controlling trying to manipulate the out come of a relationship by telling someone they can have him 4 times but not meaning it even once.
    Controlling belittling your husband at every turn trying to guilt him into changing.
    Controlling trying to manipulate the way other think.
    Controlling saying and thinking if things do not go your way the other person has one.

a controlling person can't except the NO
    IS MOODY
    attempts to define your reality
    makes legal threats if they don't get their way
    Katie is controlling.I never said she was good at it.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/22 07:24PM
    #27   2013/08/22 07:21PM
    moneytalks

Quote LucyT:
    Quote moneytalks:
    Quote LucyT: Katie doesn't love people she controls them.When she doesn't get her way or she does and decides she doesn't like it, she thinks of a new way to control them.

What is this controlling you keep referring to? Katie saying to Bill that the way he bullied Liam is not what she wants for her son. That drinking too much is ruining his family life. Bill needs to do something about those two characteristics if their family can be happy and his son grows up with his own mind. Any wife (except Brooke) would not let those things pass. Wives who are not doormats do let their husbands know when there is a problem. Any man who was a man would have talked about it with Katie instead of running off to Brooke needing a hug 'cos Katie is being mean to him.

Controlling trying to manipulate the out come of a relationship by telling someone they can have him 4 times but not meaning it even once.
    Controlling belittling your husband at every turn trying to guilt him into changing.
    Controlling saying and thinking if things do not go your way the other person has one.

Not controlling - hoping - Bill and Brooke are after all adults with minds of their own.-Katie tried to set Bill and Brooke up because she wanted a family life for her son after she died. I would tell my sister to look after my son if I were in that position and give support to my husband too. (not bed him that would be up to them but Katie knew Brooke very well)

Not controlling - out of control herself. Knowing that Brooke always won. Katie was giving up without a fight. Her body language and emotional state should have told Brooke she didn't mean it.
    Don't get what you mean with the other two. Sorry.
    Or the add ons except if you mean the divorce papers. Katie was rethinking those because Bill was insisting he wanted to get his family back. Then she was reconsidering if he had finished completely with Brooke which the nanny cam was supposed to tell her. Silly idea I agree.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/22 07:29PM
    #28   2013/08/22 07:28PM
    june65

I thought marriage was full of compromises on both sides.If you are asked to do something it doesn't mean you are being controlled.

Katie may have ask him to do some things different. But Bill asked a lot of Katie too. Like to accept steffy as part of his board, welcome her into the house when she was with liam, even though she tried to ruin Katies' marriage. There were many compromises being asked on both sides.

#29   2013/08/22 07:31PM
    moneytalks

Quote june65: I thought marriage was full of compromises on both sides.If you are asked to do something it doesn't mean you are being controlled.

Katie may have ask him to do some things different. But Bill asked a lot of Katie too. Like to accept steffy as part of his board, welcome her into the house when she was with liam, even though she tried to ruin Katies' marriage. There were many compromises being asked on both sides.

Good post.

#30   2013/08/22 07:31PM
    LucyT

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote moneytalks:

Not controlling - hoping - Bill and Brooke are after all adults with minds of their own.-Katie tried to set Bill and Brooke up because she wanted a family life for her son after she died. I would tell my sister to look after my son if I were in that position and give support to my husband too. (not bed him that would be up to them but Katie knew Brooke very well)

Not controlling - out of control herself. Knowing that Brooke always won. Katie was giving up without a fight. Her body language and emotional state should have told Brooke she didn't mean it.
    Don't get what you mean with the other two. Sorry.

I tried to add to my response and correct my spelling sorry about that mess of a post.Anyway my view of Katie changed when I watched her go from hurt to vindictive then I realized she is acting this way because she can't control these people anymore.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list